Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:38 am

Stacey happily followed William's lead as they danced to the music. She would look up romantically into his eyes, feeling happy to spend the evening with her husband. Softly, she said,

"I look forward to evenings like this with my one and only handsome husband."

Ryan smiled and led the way out of the kitchen and into the living room. After they seated themselves on the couch, Ryan placed his right arm around Lisianthus' shoulders and said,

"There, that's comfortable. This is perfect-a romantic evening with my beautiful."

Alex blushed happily and gently stroking Lycoris' right cheek, he replied,

"In that case, you're my beautiful iris."

He continued to guide Lycoris through the garden, guiding her hands to the different flowers. He heard the birds singing and commented,

"Darling, they sound like singing just for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:41 am

William looked romantically into Stacey's eyes as they continued to dance to the music happily. He replied softly,

"My evenings are all happy and wonderful whenever you are around me. How can I feel anything else but happiness during your presence?"

Lisianthus laid her head happily on Ryan's shoulder and replied,

"Nothing could be more perfect, right? Hee, hee, you know, this is the only good side of this mess-that I got to have you all to myself!"

Lycoris heard the birds singing as well and blushed over Alex's comment. She replied,

"Aww but I bet they are singing for you. They are happy to see you."

(I've got to get off now. XD Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:49 am

(Ahh ok. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Stacey blushed happily and replied,

"Aww you say the most wonderful things."

She leaned in to give William a sweet, romantic kiss.

Ryan chuckled and replied,

"There's no one else I'd rather be with than with you, beautiful. I like having you all to myself, too."

Alex smiled softly and replied,

"Then they're singing for both of us. I bet they can tell how much we love each other. Birds can be quite intuitive in that way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:01 pm

William happily returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around Stacey's waist, and enjoying every romantic moment with her.

Lisianthus was about to give another sweet reply when she noticed something. The spray that Ryan had spread around the house was beginning to glow softly, clearly indicating that there was danger nearby.

Looking a little worried, she commented, "Umm am I seeing things or is the spray glowing, Ryan?"

Lycoris blushed and shyly replied, "Really? Birds can tell that? That's really beautiful."

She paused for a moment then having this idea, she happily asked, "Alex, would you sing for me? I bet your voice would be as beautiful as those birds'. Please, sing for me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:09 am

Stacey continued to kiss William for a few more sweet moments and after the kiss was over, she looked up happily into his eyes and continued to dance with him, enjoying every blissful moment.

Ryan looked around and noticed the glow emitting from certain areas of the nose. His eyebrows furrowed with concern, he replied,

"I see it, too. There might be someone approaching. Let's check the windows and see who's coming."

He approached one of the windows and hiding behind the curtain, he looked to see who might appear.

Alex smiled upon hearing Lycoris' request and he replied,

"Anything for you, darling."

He took a deep breath and then began to sing about finding true love and being happy with his beloved. His voice was deep but fell in harmony with the birds singing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:15 am

William looked back happily into Stacey's eyes as he held her in his arms and they continued to dance romantically. The music was so romantic and the atmosphere was definitely perfect.

After a few minutes, the music was over, finishing off with an elegant end.

Lisianthus followed Ryan carefully to the windows and looked as well to check who was approaching.

In the darkness of the night, a big group of soldiers were approaching the house-right about 10 of them. There were 5 on horses, and 5 walking beside them. They weren't armed with weapons but they had clothes of sorcerers on them.

Lisianthus looked surprised as she saw them and commented, "Oh my god. That's a lot of them. And those are probably high ranks in the army, too."

Lycoris listened happily to Alex as he sang, and to her, his voice was like one of an angel's, way sweeter than any other music or voice. There was a happy smile on her face as she listened to him, touched by his words and soothed by his tone.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:58 am

After the music ended and the couple stopped dancing, Stacey looked happily into William's eyes and softly said,

"You are the best dance partner by far. I sure am one lucky lady."

Ryan looked to Lisianthus and asked,

"How powerful are they, do you think? I hadn't anticipated that this many would come."

As Alex continued to sing, he gazed at Lycoris and saw the happy smile on her face. It made him smile and he continued to sing of love and happiness, reaching out to her heart as he did so.

After a few minutes, the song ended and after Alex had taken a breath, he asked,

"How was it, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:57 am

William chuckled happily and teasing her a bit, he looked at her playfully and replied,

"I am happy to hear that but hey, how many men have you danced with before? I am getting jealous now, pretty."

Lisianthus observed the soldiers from far carefully and replied,

"I'd say powerful. They look to be well-ranked and from the looks of it, they are sorcerers, unlike the ones we saw before. It looks like the chancellor sent his best men, Ryan."

Lycoris clapped happily in joy and replied enthusiastically,

"That was so beautiful. I told you that you have such a wonderful voice. It was full of emotion and harmony-best thing I've ever listened to."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:03 am

Stacey giggled and replied, "Not many men, handsome, and I've never danced with anyone as close as I have with you. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have you as my husband, my love, my everything."

Ryan frowned and replied, "I see. I guess those other soldiers weren't able to convince the chancellor to leave you alone."

He thought about their options for a minute and then added,

"We can take one of two actions. First, we could trap them like before. I think they'll try to come in through the front and back doors and I can set up some magical traps. But I wonder if they'll figure them out and somehow avoid them.

The other option is to create dopplegangers of us. We can hide upstairs and there will be copies of us in the living room. They'll appear very real and we can control their communication and such. If the chancellor has ordered the soldiers to kill us, then they can kill our dopplegangers and then they'll think that we're dead.

I don't know which option is better but I'll stick with whatever you think is best."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:09 am

William blushed happily and without replying, he leaned in to give Stacey another passionate, loving kiss.

Lisianthus thought about what Ryan suggested carefully, trying to be as fast as possible since the soldiers were approaching quickly. She replied,

"I am not sure. On one hand, if the traps didn't work, that would be a problem. But on the other hand, if we went with the doppelgangers' idea, and the soldiers killed them or kidnapped them or whatever, the chancellor might really think that he got rid of us, and wouldn't go after us again. The result would be that we would lose our only hope of gaining back my throne, since I don't think we can actually attack him there in the gods' world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:15 am

(Ooops, I forgot to reply for Alex. Will do so now. XD)

Stacey happily returned the kiss, gently wrapping her arms around William's neck. She felt happy being in his arms and enjoying the romantic moment with him.

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's a good point. Well, unless you have another idea, let's go with option 1. I'll set up the magical traps and if I have to, I'll use my most powerful spells on them but I promise I won't kill them. At the very least, we need information."

Alex smiled softly at Lycoris and replied,

"I'm happy you enjoyed it, darling. Seeing you smile warms my heart so."

He then had an idea and added, "Would you sing for me? I bet your voice would be like a nightingale's."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:19 am

(It's ok. XD)

William continued kissing Stacey happily for a few moments then gently broke off the kiss. Looking romantically into her eyes, he said,

"Every moment I spend with you makes me feel like I am right in heaven."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Alright. Be careful though. I am serious when I say that those soldiers are powerful."

She went ahead and summoned her own weapon, ready to fight with Ryan if she had to.

Lycoris blushed and shyly replied, "Aww ok. It's not that good but I'll do my best."

She took a deep breath then began to sing a beautiful song for Alex, full of emotion and love. Her voice was indeed beautiful, and the words came straight from her heart. She had an innocent look on her face as she continued to sing for her one and only beloved.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:24 am

Stacey looked back happily into William's eyes and replied, "I feel exactly the same way when I'm with you, handsome. I have my handsome, strong knight holding me in his arms to love and protect me always. What more could I ask for?"

Ryan nodded and quickly, he ran upstairs to his room to get the items he needed to defend Lisianthus and himself. Then he returned downstairs and behind the front door, he placed the first magical trap. It would activate as soon as someone entered the house and basically, it would create a black hole and once the invader entered it, they would be tied up. It would only be when Ryan cast a spell that the invaders would reappear.

He did the same to the back door as well and once he was done, he returned to Lisianthus and said,

"Ok, everything's all set. Stay close to me, ok?"

Alex listened happily as Lycoris sang for him and he loved listening to her voice. It was pure, innocent, and simply beautiful and his heart swelled as he observed how much more beautiful Lycoris was. He could feel himself falling deeper in love with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:31 am

William smiled happily and then said, "Alright, so what would you like to do now, pretty? We could have another dance or we could cuddle up to each other on the sofa and have a nice talk."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Ok."

She stayed close to Ryan, anticipating whatever was about to happen. Just then, there was a hard knock on the front door and they could hear a rough voice shout from outside,

"Citizeness Lisianthus, we know you're in there. Under Cephiron's law, you're under arrest. Open the door and no harm shall befall you."

Lycoris continued to sing so happily for Alex, speaking all her words of love and passion for him. Once the song was over, she took her breathes and blushing, she asked,

"So, how did I do?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:37 am

Stacey thought about it for a few moments and then replied,

"How about one more dance? Then we can cuddle up on the sofa afterwards and enjoy each other's loving presence."

(Man, this is making me think the chancellor is evil again. lol)

Ryan turned to Lisianthus and whispered, "Don't answer them. Follow me."

Quietly, he led the way up the stairs until they were on top of the stairs. Then Ryan waited to see what the soldiers' next move would be.

Alex happily replied, "That was beautiful, darling. You do have the voice of a nightingale. I didn't think it was possible to love you more but your singing has warmed my heart so."

He hugged Lycoris, happy to be spending this time together.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:42 am

William nodded happily over the idea and replied,

"Alright, pretty. One more dance it is."

He switched on the music box then approaching her, he wrapped his arms around her and holding her in a dance position, he began leading yet another dance.

(lol I am beginning to think he has a split personality or something. XD)

As there was no reply, the same soldier shouted again,

"Citizeness Lisianthus, running away is no good. You are legally under arrest and any resistance is breaking of the laws and another charge to be made against you. Open the door and give up now."

Lisianthus looked a little panicked and whispered, "Dammit, I didn't think he'd actually move legally against me. I don't even know what the hell I did."

Lycoris returned the hug gently and blushing happily, she replied,

"I am glad you liked it. I don't sing except for those my heart cares deeply for and you're definitely one of them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:50 am

Stacey happily followed William's lead as they began one more dance together. Thinking of something, she asked,

"Handsome, before you met me, did you ever imagine what your ideal wife would be like?"

(lol That makes sense. XD)

Ryan replied quietly, "The chancellor probably made up some charges so he can have you arrested. He should have left you alone but we'll make him pay."

He readied himself in position, standing his ground.

Alex blushed and replied, "I am lucky that you care for me so deeply, darling, as I do for you."

He brushed a lock of Lycoris' hair and then continued,

"If I could, I'd dedicate my life to making you happy and seeing you smile always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:56 am

William looked thoughtful for a moment but then there was almost a sad look on his face. But quickly putting it away, he looked at Stacey and replied,

"Umm well, you know that before I met you, I only thought of one woman in particular to be my wife. She was the ideal everything for me. But when I met you, I found out that you are much better, that you're the ideal wife that I'd look for."

Lisianthus nodded and stood her ground as well, quietly anticipating. Another shout came from behind the door,

"This is your last chance. Open the door now or we'll have to break it."

As they heard no response, one of them cast a spell and in a minute, the door was totally blown up. However, they hadn't entered the house yet-being careful in their steps.

Lycoris had a sad smile on her face and shaking her head, she replied,

"I don't want you to think that way, okay? You're already making me happy by being with Nerine and not leaving her side."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:06 am

Stacey could see the brief sadness in William's eyes and nodding, she replied,

"I know who you're referring to and I'm sorry for bringing it up. I just wondered whether you ever imagined what your ideal wife would be like. I mean, when I was a young girl, I imagined what my ideal husband would be like and you match my ideal almost exactly."

Ryan saw the soldiers blow up the door but stood his ground. He waited for them to enter so that the trap would be activated and all of them would be sucked into the black hole.

Alex nodded and replied, "I won't leave Nerine, if it makes you happy, darling."

He then thought of something and said, "I know you can't stay here with me forever but before you go, I want to give you something, to remember me always, so that you know I'm always thinking of you and how much I love you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:11 am

William smiled at this and replied,

"Really? I am really happy to fulfill my pretty's dreams of her ideal man then. Tell me, do I lack anything that I need to do to make the ideals absolutely perfect?"

As they saw no one and heard nothing, one of the soldiers went in and Ryan's trap was activated, sucking him into the hole and as it continued to work, the rest of the soldiers were sucked into the hole as well.

However, only one of them, the leader and the strongest of them all, saw what was coming as his soldiers were being sucked and he quickly placed a shield around himself, hoping it would protect him from it.

(I am not sure how the hole thing exactly works but I hope that was okay. XD)

Lycoris blushed and asked, "Will you tell me what that is or will you leave it as a farewell gift?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:21 am

Stacey shook her head and smiling, she replied,

"You're absolutely perfect, handsome. I have everything I've ever wanted in you. I can say that I am the happiest woman ever."

(Ahh yup, that's fine. XD And Ryan can have a one-on-one fight with the soldier. XD)

Ryan saw that his trap had worked for the most part but then the leader had somehow escaped the trap. He should have known that it would have been too easy if all of the soldiers had fallen in the trap. Looking at Lisianthus, he whispered,

"I'll confront him. You stay here and if I fall, you escape any way you can, ok? Get to Melody if possible and fly far. Go to the castle if you think it's safe and let the king and queen know what's going on. They can give you temporary safety."

Alex smiled and replied, "Well, I'll tell you a little. I want to give you a bracelet but have a special engraving inside of it. You'll be able to feel the words on it. If the chancellor allows it, we'll go into town here to a jeweler's shop and I'll have the bracelet custom-made just for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:27 am

William smiled happily and replied,

"And you're the most wonderful woman I've ever had the pleasure of knowing."

He continued dancing with her romantically to the music.

(That sounds exciting.)

Lisianthus shook her head frantically and giving Ryan a firm look, she replied, "No way. I am not leaving your side no matter what and I can't let you fight that guy on your own. He looks powerful and think of it this way-it will be easier to bring him down if we fight together. If we fall, then we fall together. That's it and I am not taking any other answer."

Meanwhile, the leader had known that there was a trap and that most probably, Lisianthus and her companion were inside and expecting him. He had to prepare himself thoroughly before entering.

Lycoris blushed happily and replied, "That does sound beautiful. And umm, if it's not too much trouble, or if it's not too burdening, would you make it out of sapphire? This way, it would go with that necklace you gave me on my birthday. It's still with me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:35 am

Stacey blushed happily and gently, she laid her head on William's shoulder, dancing closer to him and feeling his warmth. She couldn't have asked for a better evening than spending it with her beloved husband.

Ryan saw the look of determination on Lisianthus' face and giving a small smile, he replied,

"Ok. Then we fight together, beautiful."

He gave Lisianthus a quick kiss and then said,

"Shall we go down together and confront him?"

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Of course, darling. I was thinking of having sapphire as your jewel and the bracelet will match beautifully with your necklace. I'm happy that you still have it."

He noticed the necklace around Lycoris' neck and Alex felt happy that she had kept it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:41 am

William and Stacey continued dancing romantically with each other but eventually, the music came to an end. William looked at Stacey and said,

"That was a wonderful dance, pretty."

Lisianthus nodded and then followed Ryan downstairs. Meanwhile, the leader had kept the shield around him in case, and entered the house. He happened to enter as the couple was going down and seeing them, he said,

"Here you are, citizeness. That was a beautiful trap set there but no more playing now. You are coming with me."

Lycoris smiled proudly and replied, "But of course I kept it. It's my very first present and a present given by my beloved. I have to treasure it always."

She paused for a moment then continued, "I just wish I could give you something, too."

(I don't want to leave when things are so exciting but I have to go now. XD Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:48 am

(Ahh ok. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it definitely was. You're a wonderful dance partner."

She led the way to the sofa where they could sit comfortably and chat.

Ryan frowned at the soldier and replied,

"She's not going anywhere. Sia hasn't done anything wrong."

Alex shook his head and replied,

"You don't have to give me anything, darling. Just being with you, spending time with you, is enough of a present for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: