Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:26 am

Mark grinned and continued to work hard alongside William and the rest of the morning hours passed by like so.

As the sun was high up in the sky to indicate that it was noon, the bell rang, signaling that it was time for lunch. Mark quickly finished up his current task, put down his tools, briefly stretched, and said,

"Going to grab something to eat. Want the usual, mate?"

Ryan happily received the kiss and then replied, "Thanks, beautiful. I am the luckiest man ever to have such a beautiful angel by my side."

He then remembered the soldiers and said,

"I'd love to stay here with you but we should bring some food for the soldiers. Even if they refuse it, their hunger will give out and they'll eventually eat it."

However, Alex refused to let the matter drop. Thinking for a couple of minutes about what might be the matter, he suddenly came upon a possible conclusion. Quietly, he asked,

"Is this about Lycoris? Are you having second thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:31 am

William heard the bell ring, signaling that it was time for lunch, and nodding to Mark, he replied,

"Yup, that would be great. Thanks, Mark."

He let go of his tools for a few moments, taking a short break.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Oh ok. I have the food all ready and made here so I'll just prepare it."

She went to where the oatmeal was cooked, and prepared to pour it in bowls for the soldiers.

Nerine almost replied yes, almost replied that she didn't want Lycoris to have her own body, that it would only be a threat to Alex's love for her. But how could she say that if she knew that Alex could possibly get upset at her for thinking this way?

Shaking her head, she quietly replied, "I said it was nothing, my lord. It's not important. Just an absolute nothing."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:36 am

Mark nodded and went to the buffet table. He grabbed a plate and then some food and finding a spot with a few employees, he began to eat happily, enjoying the break.

While Lisianthus was pouring the oatmeal into bowls, Ryan took out a couple of large trays and helped to place the bowls on them along with spoons.

Once everything was ready, Ryan took one tray and nodding towards the other, he said,

"Let's take these to the soldiers and then perhaps they'll be more cooperative."

Hearing Nerine's response, Alex knew for sure that there was something wrong. He gently wiped the tears from Nerine's eyes and caressing her cheeks, he said,

"You can tell me even if you think that it might upset me. Your happiness is important, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:40 am

Meanwhile, William continued to rest for a bit, then he picked up his tools again and continued working as hard as he could, although he progressed slower than before, now that Mark wasn't there.

Lisianthus nodded and then carrying the other tray, she followed Ryan out of the kitchen and back to where the soldiers were. They looked up as they saw the couple approaching and seeing the trays of food, one of them smirked and commented,

"Oh hey, look. The trays of poison incoming."

Lisianthus pouted at this but she didn't reply, trying to be as nice as possible for Ryan's sake.

As Alex said those words, Nerine looked into his eyes and her own softened, almost getting out the tears again. Getting some courage, she looked down and softly asked,

"Do you love Lycoris more than me, my lord? Would you pay more attention to her if she had her own body?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:52 am

Mark finished up his lunch and seeing that there was still a little time left before the break was over, he wanted to return to help William. So after throwing away his trash, he grabbed a bottle of water and then returned to his place. Handing the bottle to William, Mark said,

"Here you are, mate."

Ryan laughed a little at the soldier's comment and replied, "That's a good joke. But if we did want to kill you, we'd find some other way."

He placed the tray on the coffee table before the soldiers and said,

"You may be our prisoners but you should be treated humanely."

Alex was thrown off by Nerine's questions although he should have expected that they would come eventually. He remembered the conversation with Lycoris earlier, about how Nerine would be devastated if he chose Lycoris over her. Seeing Nerine's expression, he replied,

"Darling, I wouldn't start to pay more attention to Lycoris after she has her own body. If anything, she would finally be free and you would be, too. I don't know if you know this but Lycoris does care about you very deeply and so much so that she doesn't want us to be apart because of her. If anything, she'll do her best to avoid complications between us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:58 am

William saw that Mark had returned and gave him the bottle of water. Taking it gratefully from him, he replied,

"Thanks, Mark."

He drank a little of it then putting it nearby, he continued to work, now with Mark's help.

Another one of the soldiers raised an eyebrow, and replying,

"Even if we planned to eat this, how the hell are we supposed to do that when we are bound like this? What, you planning to torment us by just having the food in front of us but out of our reach? In this case, you shouldn't bother."

Nerine frowned a little but containing her feelings, she replied,

"I don't care what Lycoris thinks or does, my lord. All I care about is you. What are you going to do once Lycoris has her own body? Will you start loving her again, too? Will you romance her, too, my lord?"

She sounded a little harsh, but in her eyes, one could see more hurt and sadness at that moment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:10 am

Mark smiled and then resumed his work alongside William. A little later, the bell rang, signaling that it was time for everyone else to get back to work.

Ryan had to admit that the soldiers had a point but he was reluctant to release the magical binds on them since there was a chance that they could take the opportunity to attack Lisianthus. Suddenly, he remembered something and without saying anything, he ran upstairs to his room to grab something.

A few minutes later, he returned to the living room and placed a few small boxes around the soldiers. Then holding what appeared to be a tiny remote control, he pointed it towards the boxes and they began to glow, creating a magical shield around the soldiers. Once the shield was in place, Ryan released the binds on the soldiers and said,

"There. Now you're free to eat."

Alex wanted to be honest with Nerine, to tell her that he would love Lycoris once she had her own body. But he was afraid of how Nerine would react and so before he could reply to her questions, Alex carefully asked,

"What would you do if I did?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:15 am

William continued working by Mark's side and could see that everyone had returned to work once the break was over. He worked as hard as possible in order to progress as fast as possible.

The soldiers felt like they were free from the binds and took the chance to stretch, having been in one position for too long. However, they also saw that they were still imprisoned by the magical shield but were free to move around in it and eat.

One of them said, "How do we know if this isn't poisoned? We know very well what kind of queen she is."

Lisianthus sighed and replied, "I didn't poison it, I swear. I wouldn't need to poison it if I wanted to kill you, you know."

Nerine was taken aback by Alex's response, as it was almost as though he were positively replying to her question. She didn't know what to say for a moment, and her sadness overcoming her, the tears could only flow down again. She softly said,

"I thought you chose me, my lord. I thought you chose me out of the three. You chose me because you loved me the most, right? Right?"

(I have to get off now. Not sure if I would be able to sneak in a post later but I will be able to post full time tomorrow. So, I'll talk to you later, phoenix. Bye. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:25 am

(Ahh ok. See you later, Love. ^^)

As everyone continued to work hard in the afternoon, Lord James came by the construction site. After getting off his horse, he headed toward Lord Connelly's office, wanting to talk to him.

Ryan nodded and added, "If we wanted you killed, we certainly wouldn't use poison and as far as I know, my beautiful angel has never poisoned anyone."

Alex saw the tears in Nerine's eyes and he didn't know how to respond. He had planned to tell her the truth, that he loved Lycoris the most. But seeing those tears, seeing Nerien's sadness, Alex couldn't go through with it. He didn't respond but he wrapped his arms around her and held her softly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:14 am

(I got the chance to post this so here goes. XD)

William continued to work hard with Mark but as he did, he noticed that Lord James had arrived at the construction site and headed towards Lord Connelly. He frowned, and pausing at working, he couldn't help but wonder what he was up to.

The soldiers looked a little hesitant, but they had to admit that Ryan and Lisianthus were right-if they wanted them dead, there were other ways than poison. So one of them said,

"We can eat this but are you going to watch us like that?"

Nerine couldn't help but cry more and as Alex didn't reply to her, it was all clear to her. He didn't love her the most and he probably chose her over Lycoris and Lisianthus just to avoid hurting her. But by his silence, by him not confirming or denying anything, she was sure of it-Alex didn't love her anymore or if he did, he didn't love her as before.

The thoughts growing in her head, she just continued to cry, not knowing how she could go through anything, what she was supposed to do or think of.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:28 am

(Ahh ok. XD)

Mark noticed Lord James as well and turning to William, he whispered,

"Wonder what he wants?"

Ryan turned to Lisianthus and said, "We can check on Melody. The soldiers won't escape since that force field is strong. It'll hold."

Alex continued to hold Nerine in his arms, feeling sad about hurting Nerine like so. He understand what Lycoris had meant about Nerine being devastated and he wondered what to do. He couldn't deny his feelings for Lycoris, as they were the strongest, but he hated himself for hurting Nerine.

After several minutes of silence, Alex asked, "What can I do? Tell me what you want and I'll do it. I'll do anything for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:33 am

William nodded to Mark and replied, "Yeah. I can't help but wonder why he showed up now. He must be up to something."

Lisianthus nodded to Ryan and replied, "Ok. That sounds good."

She looked to the soldiers and replied, "Be good boys now and eat well."

The soldiers smirked but didn't reply.

Nerine continued to cry and as Alex said what he did, she just looked at him, her eyes full of hurt and sadness. Wasn't that same thing he said before? He'd do anything for her happiness, to fix things between them?

She faintly replied, her voice totally broken, "Nothing. If I could ask you to love me, I'd tell you so. But you can't do that. You can't do anything. You destroyed everything."

(I have to get off for good now. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:41 am

(Ahh ok. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Mark nodded and replied, "Aye, I agree. I wonder what he's up to but guess we might find out soon."

Ryan chuckled and holding Lisianthus' arm, he led the way out of the living room and out of the front door and to the stables to check up on Melody.

Alex felt his heart break as Nerine told him that he destroyed everything. However, he couldn't blame her for feeling the way that she did. Although he hadn't told her that his heart was mostly for Lycoris now, Nerine could understand his silence.

Wishing there was a way to rectify everything, he could only think of one idea. Turning to Nerine, he said,

"I'm sorry, darling. I'm sorry for hurting you. There is one way that this can still be fixed."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:45 pm

William nodded silently and continued his work with Mark, but he couldn't help but glance every once in a while at Lord Connelly's office, wondering what Lord James was doing there, whether he was up to any harm or anything to do with him and Stacey.

Lisianthus happily followed Ryan to the stables where Melody was. The pegasus saw the couple approaching her and whinnying happily, she flapped her wings and approached them, glad to see them. Lisianthus saw this and petting her head gently, she smiled and said,

"Morning, girl. It looks like she is happy to see us, Ryan."

Nerine didn't say anything but she truly believed that there was nothing that Alex could do to fix things. But, since she was too broken to think right then, she tried to calm herself down a bit, and taking her breathes from all the crying, she simply stared at Alex, waiting for him to tell his idea.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:00 am

Lord James was in Lord Connelly's office, discussing a certain topic with him. A little later, Lord James left and seeing William, he approached him and said in a friendly way,

"Hello, William. I knew you were working here so I hoped to find you. Have a few minutes to spare?"

Ryan grinned and gently petting Melody on her head, he replied,

"Yup, definitely."

He turned to Melody and asked,

"Did you sleep well last night? Have you had your breakfast yet?"

He then checked to see whether there was enough hay and water.

Alex took a deep breath and then said,

"I can love you completely but the only way I can do that is to completely forget about my love for Lycoris. There is a spell that can do that. It's dangerous but if I can have a little help from a sorcerer, then it could work and then my heart will be completely for you."

He felt saddened over this idea but seeing how he had messed things up with Nerine, he thought it might be the only way to see Nerine happy again.

(Man, Nerine sure doesn't like to compromise. :/)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:57 am

William saw Lord James approaching him and talking to him and although he wondered what he wanted, seeing how friendly he was, William nodded and replied,

"Of course, sir."

He left his tools for a moment and turning to Mark, he said, "I'll be right back, Mark."

Melody whinnied happily to Ryan, indicating that she had eaten breakfast and was all full. There was still a little hay and water left, though, as she hadn't eaten it all.

(Yeah, I am sorry about that. O.O It's her right to want to have her husband only for herself but I do admit she is going a bit overboard. O.O)

Nerine stared at Alex in bewilderment. She couldn't believe what her ears were telling her. Was Alex that deeply in love with Lycoris that he needed a spell to make him forget her love? Did he love her that much to the point that he needed a spell to remember his love for Nerine?

Unable to help herself, she softly replied, "Do you love her that much, my lord? That much that you can't remember your love for me except with a spell? That you can't forget her except with a spell?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:19 am

Mark nodded and replied, "All right, mate."

Lord James led the way a little apart from the site but close enough to be seen. Then facing William, he smiled and asked,

"How are you? I've been wanting to see how my son-in-law is doing."

Ryan smiled at seeing Melody's reaction and he replied, "I'm glad, girl."

Turning to Lisianthus, he then said, "We should take Melody out for a ride today but what do you think? I know we shouldn't leave the soldiers alone for too long."

(Yup, I thought so, too. O.O)

Alex sighed sadly and replied, "I do love you. I love you so much, darling, but..."

He trailed off, for he couldn't bear to tell her that he did love Lycoris more, that he felt sad because Nerine wasn't willing to share him with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:21 am

Although William thought there was more that Lord James was up to than seeing how his son-in-law was doing, he smiled back and replied,

"I am fine, sir. Stacey and I are doing quite fine."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's right. We don't know what they might try to do. But your shield is strong enough to keep them locked in place, right?"

Nerine feared what Alex was going to say next, feared what he trailed off for. But slowly, she faintly replied,

"But...? But what, my lord? You love me but what?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:30 am

Lord James nodded and replied,

"Glad to hear that. I heard from my brother that you're going to have a vacation soon but as soon as you and Stacey return, how about we have dinner at my place? I want to get to know you even better."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Definitely. It's a good thing I stocked up on supplies at that magic shop the other day. The shield will hold for a few hours at least. So we can take Melody out for a bit but make sure to return in due time so I can recharge the shield's energy."

Alex looked into Nerine's eyes and said, "I know about the things you did. I know you did them because you love me but when I heard about how Lycoris' eyes were damaged, I couldn't help but feel that it was my fault. I don't know. I can understand that you want me for yourself but hurting your sister. I just don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:36 am

William was silent for a moment. He knew that Stacey didn't get quite well with her father but he also thought that letting down the invitation would be a little rude. So coming up with an idea, he smiled and replied,

"That would be an honor, sir. I'll talk to Stacey about it and I am sure we can find time for that after the vacation."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Sounds good. We can fly around for a few hours and that would be enough exercise for Melody, right, girl?"

Melody whinnied happily in reply, excited over the idea.

Nerine didn't know how to reply. On one hand, she had expected Alex to talk to her about what she did to Lycoris but not that moment. Not when she was trying to find out whether he still loved her at all.

She was silent for a few moments and turning away from Alex, she replied,

"I know I did wrong. But Lycoris did greater wrong when she tried to take you away from me. She has been sharing my body with me my whole life, she wanted to take my husband too? The love of my life? The only thing I had left in the world?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:45 am

Lord James returned the smile and replied, "Wonderful. I'll come see you at work once you return and we can set a date for dinner.

I know you should return to your work so I won't keep you but it was good to see you again."

Ryan grinned and replied, "It sounds like Melody's enthusiastic about the idea."

He then said,

"Should we let the soldiers know or leave them be? They might try to escape if we tell them that we'll be gone for a while although that shield is quite strong."

Wanting to know what Nerine thought about Lycoris, Alex quietly replied,

"How do you feel about Lycoris? Do you hate her?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:53 am

William nodded and replied, "It was good to see you again too, sir. Please excuse me."

He bowed politely then went back to his workplace where Mark was.

Lisianthus replied, "Yeah, I agree on that. We shouldn't let them know. I know that your shield is quite strong and they wouldn't be able to break if even if they tried but you never know."

Nerine turned back to Alex and although she was trying to contain herself, her eyes reflected anger and almost hatred. She replied,

"I do. Because of her, I've had to suffer illness and was going to be doomed had I not married you. Because of her. Even those powers that I thought I had, they turned out to be hers. She wanted to share everything, everything. And now she wants you. She wants you-the only thing I have. I can't believe she is that greedy. I can't believe that she wants to take everything away from me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:59 am

Lord James then got on his horse and turned back towards the direction of town, taking his leave.

As William returned, Mark looked at him and whispered, "What happened?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok. Then let's go flying with Melody. It'll do us all good."

Gently, he led Melody out of the stables. Once they were outside, Ryan got on the pegasus and after helping Lisianthus up, he gently directed Melody to take to the air.

Alex saw the look of hate and anger in Nerine's eyes and although it disturbed him to see such emotion, he gently replied,

"Darling, I can only imagine how frustrated you've been having another person inside of you since you were born. This was your parents' doing, if I remember correctly. Did you ever talk to them about it, about how you felt?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:04 am

William took his position near Mark and as he resumed his work, he replied quietly,

"Not much. He invited us for dinner at his place when we are back from the vacation. It looks like he is trying to get closer to us."

As Ryan directed her to take to the air, Melody flew high in the sky, flapping her wings happily and flying as high as possible, enjoying the fresh air and the wonderful view of the town. Lisianthus looked around happily as well as she held on to Ryan, enjoying this peaceful flight.

Nerine replied, "I talked to my mom about it sometimes, but she told me that it was my duty to protect my sister and that I should feel proud because I saved her life. But I didn't want to save her life. I didn't want it. I would have preferred for her to die than she try to take away everything from me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:09 am

Mark replied quietly, "Ahh I see. Are you going to accept his invitation? It might be a way to figure out what he's up to."

Ryan enjoyed the morning flight and commented,

"This is exactly what I needed and I sure am one lucky guy to have this wonderful morning flight with my two favorite ladies."

Alex could understand Nerine's frustration although he did feel that she was taking her anger out wrongly on Lycoris. Carefully, he asked,

"Has Lycoris tried to take anything away other than me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: