Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:55 am

William looked up at Stacey as she returned and getting up himself, he replied,

"Alright, pretty. I'll be done quickly."

He gave her a quick kiss then entered the bathroom to get ready for bed.

The soldier smirked and replied, "Oh? Then I take that you also know about that creepy gang of guys she used to go out and drink with? Especially that guy...Rick, I think? When we used to go after her when she'd get too drunk with him. I take that you know about that?"

He had a confident look about him, wanting to see Ryan's reaction to that.

Nerine nodded and closing her eyes, she attempted to call Ryan telepathically, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:59 am

After William went into the bathroom to get ready, Stacey went to the bedroom and put away her clothes. Then she climbed into bed and pulling the covers over her, she waited for William to join her.

Ryan was about to reply when he suddenly got a telepathic message from Nerine. Turning to Lisianthus, Ryan said,

"Nerine's contacting me. I should take it but keep a watch on those prisoners, ok?"

He glanced at the soldiers and gave them an annoyed look.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:02 am

William soon finished getting ready after having washed up and such. He returned to the bedroom where Stacey was and climbing in bed with her, he wrapped his arms around her happily and said,

"Ready to sleep by your side, pretty."

Lisianthus nodded to Ryan and replied, "Right. I'll keep my eyes on them."

She turned to the soldiers with a stern look of hers, silently warning them to shut it, but the look on the soldier's face told her otherwise.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:08 am

Stacey gently wrapped her arms around William's neck and gazing lovingly into his eyes, she replied,

"And I'm ready to fall asleep in your strong arms to protect me. What a lucky girl I am."

Ryan turned to the side and then opening the telepathy, he said,

Hey, Nerine. What's going on? Is everything ok?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:11 am

William smiled happily and leaned in to give Stacey a sweet good night kiss, pouring all his love and passion in it.

Nerine heard Ryan's reply and replied back,

Hello, Ryan. Don't panic-everything is alright. I just wanted to check on you and Sia. How are you two doing? I and Alex have some news as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:18 am

Stacey returned the kiss, making the moments last as long as possible. Once the kiss was over, she looked up happily into his eyes and said,

"Good night, my handsome knight and see you in the morning."

Ryan replied,

Sia and I are fine although we did run into a little trouble with some of the chancellor's soldiers.

He then briefly explained to Nerine that some soldiers had tried to force Sia into capture and to return to the gods' world but they had failed to do so.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:32 am

William replied happily, "Good night, my pretty and sleep well."

He then closed his eyes to get some sleep.

Nerine replied,

Oh my. I am glad to know that you and Sia are alright. Do be careful.

I have some news, too.

She then told Ryan of how the chancellor took them, but didn't hurt them at all and was actually quite friendly, then how he refused to take Lycoris' powers after he had known that it would harm her, and actually helped them separate.

(I have to get off now so nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:39 am

(Ahh ok. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

The next morning, the sun rose to greet a new day. Stacey opened her eyes and the first sight she gazed upon was William sleeping peacefully next to her. She gave William a quick soft kiss and then quietly getting out of bed, she took a change of clothes and then went into the bathroom to wash up and change.

It took a couple of minutes for Ryan to take in all the Nerine had told him but then he finally replied,

Wow, that is big news but I'm glad that all of you are ok. Do you think the chancellor will let you go soon?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:33 pm

A little after Stacey had woken up, William woke up as well. Seeing her not by his side, he knew that she had probably gotten up to get ready for the day. So he got up as well and after making the bed, he got himself a change of clothes and waited for Stacey to be done.

Nerine replied,

I think as soon as we'd like. He doesn't have anything to do with us anymore because even if he still wants the powers, he'd have to talk with Lycoris, not me. So we may as well come very soon.

Though she was well aware that the chancellor had offered to treat Lycoris' eyes, she didn't care about that and didn't think that they should stay with her, for they had nothing to do with her anymore in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:36 am

Stacey finished her shower and after drying off, she put on her clothes for the day. She wore a pair of light blue jeans and a light purple shirt and then put her hair in a ponytail.

Once she was done, Stacey left the bathroom and returning to the bedroom, she saw that William had woken up. Greeting him with a hug, she happily said,

"Good morning, handsome."

Ryan replied,

Ahh I see. That's good news. I assume that you would want to return home unless you'd rather wait until these soldiers are out of your home? They won't stay long. Sia and I have to figure out what to do with them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:23 am

William returned Stacey's hug happily and replied,

"Good morning, pretty. You are sure looking so breathtaking today. Slept well?"

Nerine replied,

I think we wouldn't mind either way. I still have to talk to my lord but anyhow, it wouldn't be a problem. We'd like to help, too, in any way we can.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:32 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Of course but how could I otherwise with my handsome knight to protect me?"

Ryan replied,

Great. When you're ready, let me or Sia know when you're ready to return and we'll make sure that everything's in place for your arrival.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:35 am

William chuckled happily and giving Stacey a soft kiss, he replied, "I slept quite well, too, having my beautiful angel in my arms."

He then continued, "I should get ready for the day then as well."

Nerine replied,

We will. Thank you, Ryan.

I should leave you then. Thank you again for everything and say hi to Sia for me.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:38 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Ok. I'll go cook us a delicious breakfast while you get ready."

She gave William a quick kiss and then after putting away her nightgown, she went into the kitchen to cook breakfast.

Ryan replied,

I will and say hi to Alex for us.

He then closed off the telepathy and turned to Lisianthus, saying,

"Nerine and Alex are fine but a lot has happened to them."

Meanwhile, Alex waited while Nerine communicated with Ryan, wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:41 am

Meanwhile, William entered the bathroom where he took a quick shower and changed into a dark blue t-shirt and a pair of dark jeans. Once he was done, he combed his hair and brushed his teeth, and was all ready.

He went out of the bathroom and put away his clothes then headed to the kitchen.

Lisianthus looked curiously to Ryan and replied,

"Oh? Is everything ok on their side? The chancellor didn't know where they are, did he?"

Nerine shut off the telepathy on her part as well and turning to Alex, she smiled and said,

"Done. I talked to Ryan and he says that he and Sia are doing fine. The chancellor sent a few soldiers to them, though, but no one was harmed."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:49 am

Meanwhile, Stacey was cooking a delicious pot of oatmeal on the stove and as it was almost ready, William entered the kitchen. Stacey greeted him with a smile and said,

"You look handsome, my knight. Breakfast's almost ready."

Ryan frowned and replied, "Unfortunately, yeah. Somehow the chancellor found them."

He looked annoyingly at the soldiers but then turned his attention back to Lisianthus and softening his gaze, he added,

"But they're unharmed. The chancellor didn't hurt them. He actually helped them."

He then proceeded to tell Lisianthus what Nerine had told him.

Alex was alarmed after hearing Nerine tell him about the soldiers going after Lisianthus and Ryan. He asked,

"Did Ryan say why the chancellor sent those soldiers?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:53 am

William smiled to Stacey and replied happily,

"Thanks, pretty. Breakfast is looking wonderfully delicious this morning, too."

He took a seat at the table and watched as Stacey continued making breakfast.

Lisianthus looked concerned as Ryan told her of what happened to Nerine and Alex and after a few minutes of silence, she replied,

"I find it a little difficult to believe that the chancellor would help them like that and turn down the powers so easily. Do you think it could be a trap?"

The soldier overheard her and commented, "He isn't as cruel as you, lady, so you don't have to worry about that at all."

Lisianthus didn't reply to him but she did give him an annoyed, angry look.

Nerine nodded and replied, "He did. They wanted to force Sia back to the gods' world and take her with them. Thankfully, they couldn't do it and they are now imprisoned there. It looks like the chancellor isn't going to leave Sia alone though."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:00 am

Stacey finished cooking breakfast and after getting two bowls, she ladled the oatmeal into them. Then she took the bowls to the table along with spoons and glasses of orange juice.

Once she was done, she took her seat and said, "Let me know how it tastes."

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "I don't know. Maybe. I mean, if the chancellor were really a nice guy, he would have left you alone instead of sending these morons after you."

He gave the soldiers a slight smirk.

Alex nodded and looking worried, he replied, "I wish there was something we could do but after all that the chancellor has done for us, it would seem a little selfish to ask him to leave Sia alone. He might if Sia gives up on getting her throne back but I doubt that's going to happen."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:08 am

William nodded and picking up his spoon, he tasted a little of the oatmeal and then grinning, he replied,

"Yum. This is delicious, just as always."

The soldier frowned as Ryan called them 'morons' and angrily, he replied,

"Watch your words, human! If there are any morons around here, that's only the so-called queen you love so much. She's one hell of a stupid, damned devil!"

Nerine looked a little worried as well and nodding, she replied,

"That's true. Sia wouldn't leave her throne get lost like that. I wish there was something we could do though. Maybe it's time to return to the humans' world and maybe we can help them there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:13 am

Stacey smiled and replied, "I'm happy that my knight loves it."

She took her spoon and then began to eat her breakfast as well, enjoying William's company.

Ryan rolled his eyes and replied, "How many times must we tell you that my beautiful isn't a devil? She's an angel."

He turned to Lisianthus and said, "They deserve to be called morons."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yeah, I think we should return soon."

Remembering something from last night, he said, "I offered Avi a place to stay with us if he didn't want to stay with the chancellor and he took me up on the offer. I hope that's ok."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:16 am

William continued eating his breakfast as well, enjoying the peace of the morning and the lovely company. As the couple ate, he said,

"You're coming with me today, right, pretty?"

Lisianthus smirked and replied, "Hey, I don't mind calling them. I'd call them more but I don't want to be too mean now."

The soldier was about to reply back when his comrade said, "Don't mind them, comrade. Obviously, that human doesn't mind having a dirty, cruel woman as his girlfriend, so don't bother."

Nerine smiled and nodding, she replied, "That was wonderful of you, my lord. Thank you. I missed Avi and it would be great to have him with us. Thank you, my lord."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:23 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I am. I want to make sure that everything's perfect for the children when they move in. And the roses will be ready tomorrow so when we get back, I should move them to small pots so they'll be easy to take."

Ryan chose to ignore the soldier's comment about Lisianthus and turning back to her, he softly said,

"Tell me, again, but how did I ever get so lucky as to have this beautiful pure angel before me?"

Alex was happy to see Nerine's happiness and nodding, he replied, "I'm happy you like the idea, darling. I know that you and Avi were close childhood friends and having him stay with us would be a good chance for the two of you to catch up. And he can figure out what he wants to do. He could make a life in the human world if he wanted."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:28 am

William nodded happily and replied, "That sounds wonderful. This must be very exciting for you."

He soon finished up breakfast and got up to wash the plate and utensils.

Lisianthus turned to Ryan and blushed happily, looking proudly at the soldiers out of the corner of her eyes. She replied to Ryan,

"I am the luckiest woman to have you as my knight, cutie."

The soldiers groaned in anger as their efforts seemed in vain, but not choosing to give up yet, one of them said,

"Poor fella. Totally brainwashed. Doesn't know that she is only using him like she used many before him," he turned to another one and said, "You remember Dave? Poor fella. Was totally heartbroken."

The soldier replied, "Aye. I heard he committed suicide after that although I am not sure if it's only a rumor."

Nerine smiled and replied, "You're wonderful, my lord. Thank you for thinking of us so much. I love you so much."

She hugged Alex in gratefulness, happy with his kindness.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:34 am

Stacey finished up her breakfast soon after and taking her bowl, spoon, and glass, she took them to the sink to wash them and put them on the drying rack. After she was done, Stacey approached William and gently holding his arm, she said,

"I'm all ready to go, handsome."

Ryan turned to the soldiers and raising an eyebrow, he simply said,

"Such a pathetic attempt to make me turn against my beautiful but I assure you that it won't work, for my heart completely belongs to her and is faithful to her."

Alex returned the hug, genuinely pleased to see Nerine so happy. After letting go, he said,

"Now you must be hungry, darling. Do you want to have breakfast here or go down to the dining room?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:41 am

William held Stacey's arm and happily led the way out of the hut and towards the construction site. After a while of walking, the couple was there and at the entrance, he turned to her and said,

"I'll leave you here then, pretty, but come see me at the break, ok?"

The soldiers ignored Ryan and then the other one replied to his comrade,

"But wasn't his name Rick? Or was it another one?

The other one replied, "No, that was the one before him. Such a dirty fella that was. The chancellor had to bribe him to make him leave her alone and not take her to those filthy places to get drunk as she used to do. Meh, what hell of a queen."

He turned to Ryan and smirking confidently, he replied, "It's all true, you know. Ask her."

He glanced at Lisianthus, who was boiling with anger.

Nerine replied, "Whatever my lord wishes. You know I follow you anywhere, my lord. I don't mind either way."

(Ahh I have to get off now but I'll be on more tomorrow. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: