Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:06 am

Stacey happily returned the kiss, pouring all her love and emotion into it. After it was over, she looked lovingly into his eyes and said,

"Good night, my handsome knight, and ahh, wake me up tomorrow so I can cook you breakfast. I'm sure you've missed it, right?"

Ryan saw that Lisianthus wasn't waking up and physically, she was all right so he concluded that it must be something mental preventing her from waking up. Deciding to try something, he touched his right hand on Lisianthus' forehead and attempted to communicate with her telepathically.

Alex looked lovingly at Lycoris and replied,

"Just having you with me makes me happy, darling."

He wrapped his arms around her and enjoyed being in her presence.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:11 am

William nodded happily and replied, "I sure did. I'll wake you up earlier tomorrow then if I wake up before you. But I hope I wouldn't be disturbing my pretty's sleep?"

Indeed, as Ryan have guessed, it was a mental problem that prevented Lisianthus from waking up. As Ryan tried to communicate with her telepathically, she heard his voice and ever so faintly asked,

Ryan?

Her voice was a little hesitant, almost frightened.

Lycoris laid her head happily on Alex's shoulder and enjoyed having his arms around her. She just wanted to get as much of his touch as possible, as much presence as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:16 am

Stacey shook her head and replied, "Not at all, handsome. I'll be happy to wake up early to cook your a delicious breakfast."

Ryan replied,

Sia, you can hear me? What's going on? Why can't you wake up?

As the couple continued to hold each other lovingly, Alex said,

"Darling, I'm curious. When you were younger, did you ever dream of an ideal love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:28 am

William nodded and replied, "Alright then, pretty. If it makes you happy, it makes me happy, too.

Well then, we should sleep now. It's a busy day tomorrow but we can enjoy ourselves after that."

Lisianthus took a few moments to reply. When she finally did, she said,

The nightmares, Ryan...I-I keep seeing them over and over again. Stop it. Stop it.

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "Nope, I didn't. Well, I didn't think of love this way. I thought of any kind of love, be it friendly, parental, sisterly, romantic...I just wanted to feel what it is like to be loved and cared about."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:33 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, we should. Good night then, handsome."

She gave William one more kiss and then laid her head down on the pillow, soon falling asleep.

Ryan replied,

I see. I have an idea.

He kept his arms around Lisianthus' body and then focusing his power on her, he began to cast a spell, similar to the sleep spell he used to prevent the chancellor from forcing nightmares into Lisianthus' mind. He put as much power as possible to cast the nightmares away, to give Lisianthus peace of mind.

Alex nodded and replied,

"I understand, darling. How does it feel to be loved now? Because I do love you so very much."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:52 am

(I'll move into the next morning. XD)

The next morning, William woke up as the sun rays peeked through the windows. The first thing he saw was Stacey sleeping peacefully beside him. He smiled at her and remembering what she told him last night, he leaned in to wake her up with a kiss.

Lisianthus felt the nightmares go away momentarily, but they quickly forced themselves upon her again. The chancellor had given this gem to the soldier and it had quite a powerful spell that could lock Lisianthus in a spiritual prison with the nightmares surrounding her. It took years to make this spell and the chancellor had kept it till he needed it.

Lycoris smiled happily and replied, "It's the best thing I've ever felt. It feels so warm and it makes you so happy. You feel like you'd be the happiest creature on Earth by just being in your love's presence; that you love anything about him: his smile, his voice, his touch...That's exactly how I feel towards you but then words can't describe the amount of love I have for you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:04 am

(Ok. XD)

Stacey felt a warm, loving kiss on her lips and happily, she returned the kiss. Opening her eyes, she gazed upon William and after the kiss was over, she softly said,

"Good morning, handsome. You remembered to wake me up."

Ryan frowned as the nightmares came back to haunt Lisianthus. Knowing that he would need a more powerful spell, he told Lisianthus,

If we work together, we can make the nightmares go away. I'll need your help.

Alex smiled, his heart touched by Lycoris' warm words. Tilting her head, Alex leaned in for a loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:11 am

William smiled happily upon seeing Stacey open her eyes to him and nodding, he replied,

"Good morning, my pretty. Yup, I did. And, I loved waking you up just now. You look very beautiful when you open your eyes and smile to me like that."

Lisianthus replied,

How? How can I...But get out. Stop it. Stop that. Go away. You aren't him. You aren't him.

Obviously, she was flustered between talking to the real Ryan and fighting the imaginary Ryan in her nightmares as well as fighting the other images.

Lycoris felt Alex lovingly kissing her and didn't know how to react. On one hand, she remembered her promise to Nerine but on the other hand, she really wanted to kiss Alex back. She really wanted to get back those beautiful feelings, just for a minute.

Not being able to resist, she wrapped her arms gently around him and kissed him back, hoping that Nerine would forgive her if she knew, and justifying it by the little time she had to spend with Alex.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:15 am

Stacey blushed happily and replied, "And I absolutely love being woken up by my handsome knight in such a romantic way."

Getting up, she then said, "Would you mind if I use the bathroom first? I'll be quick and then I can get started on breakfast."

Ryan held on to the Lisianthus in her mind and said,

I'll cast a powerful light spell to make the nightmares go away but I'll need your help to make it really powerful. Since these are you nightmares, you have the power to make them go away. I can help with that. You have to believe that the nightmares aren't real and know that what you see, what you hear, what you feel, when you're awake-that's real. Do you understand?

Alex continued to kiss Lycoris, pouring all his love into it and enjoying the moment with her. As the kiss had to end, though, after it was over, Alex said,

"I did miss kissing you as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:20 am

William shook his head and replied, "The bathroom is all yours, pretty. I'll make the bed here and wait for you then I can get ready as well."

Lisianthus replied,

But how? How when everything I am seeing was real once? How when everything I am seeing is totally true, totally real...Stop it. Just stop it. Stop that.

Lycoris blushed and replied, "I missed it too. Umm I know I shouldn't be getting this close to you. I am sorry. But knowing that I don't have much time left with you...I wanted to feel everything I love with you one last time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:25 am

Stacey smiled and replied, "Thanks, handsome. I'll be quick then."

She took a change of clothes from a drawer and then went into the bathroom to shower and change.

Ryan replied,

You have to believe, beautiful. You have to believe that right now, what you see are nightmares. They aren't real. I know you can do it because I believe in you.

Alex shook his head and smiling softly, he replied,

"I understand, darling. I know we don't have much time as well so I want to spend every loving moment to enjoy the time we have together, to build wonderful memories with each other."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:31 am

Meanwhile, William got up as well and after stretching his arms, he made the bed and made it as tidy and neat as possible. Then once that was over, he got a change of clothes as well then waited for Stacey to finish using the bathroom.

Lisianthus was silent for a few moments, trying to do as Ryan said, trying to really believe that those were just nightmares. But the harder she tried, the more nightmares she faced, the more horrible the images became. Her inner voice becoming weaker, she faintly replied,

I can't, Ryan. I can't...

Lycoris smiled happily upon hearing Alex's reply and said, "All my happy memories are with you. I remember those days when we used to spend the evenings together in Devenshire, and the day when we went out together in Lessire. Those were the times I felt really alive, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:39 am

Stacey finished her shower and after drying off, she put on her clothes for the day. As she decided to go to the construction site to see how things were progressing, she decided to wear a light green dress and put her hair in two braids. Then she briefly checked herself in the mirror and returned to the bedroom. Putting away her nightgown, she said,

"I'm all done, handsome. I'll head on to the kitchen to start breakfast while you get ready."

Ryan replied a little strongly,

But you can. You can't let that chancellor win. You're more powerful than him. There's a strength inside of you. Unleash it and nothing the chancellor can do can ever harm you.

He hoped that Lisianthus would be strong enough to ward off the nightmares but he had to think of a backup idea.

Alex smiled softly and replied, "I enjoyed those moments, too, darling. They were some of the best times of my life. You know what I love about you? I love the way you look at life. It makes me feel alive and I feel that I can never do wrong when I'm with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:46 am

William got up and looking at Stacey lovingly, he replied,

"Alright, pretty. And you are looking very beautiful but then again, you always do."

He winked at her then entered the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Lisianthus couldn't reply anymore. She had succumbed to her nightmares and couldn't fight them off. Although she was strong and tough, those nightmares touched some of the most hurtful memories in her life to which she was absolutely vulnerable.

Lycoris replied, "Aww but you can't do any wrong in life. To my eyes, you are absolutely perfect. You're quite kind, brave, strong and loving. How could you do any wrong? I think you're an angel on Earth, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:55 am

After William went into the bathroom to get ready for the day, Stacey went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. She decided to cook french toast with a side of sausages and have orange juice for a drink. So she busied herself in the kitchen, wanting to make a hot delicious meal for William.

Ryan tried to get Lisianthus to fight off her nightmares but seeing that she had succumbed to them, he knew that it would have to be up to him to snap her out of it. Casting a very powerful spell, there emitted a strong warm light, making the nightmares dissipate and the horrible voices become nothing more than whispers in the wind.

(I hope it's ok that I made the spell that powerful.)

Alex replied, "And you're my angel, darling. All we need now are wings and then we can fly together. It would be wonderful to fly with my darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:05 am

William took a quick shower then changed into a black t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. Then he combed his hair and brushed his teeth. Once he looked presentable, he went out of the bathroom and put away his old clothes.

Heading towards the kitchen, he could smell the delicious breakfast. He entered and grinning happily, he said,

"Man, did I miss that beautiful smell."

Indeed, the nightmares went away and the images were gone. Lisianthus felt a peace of mind for a few moments, but just as she was about to try to awaken, the nightmares came back again and the images were back again. The spell was recycled by the gem and it automatically cast itself again.

(I hope that was fine. I did mention that the spell took years to make and all so it's actually pretty powerful. ^^)

Lycoris giggled happily and replied, "It definitely would. I wonder, Alex. Why do some creatures like birds have wings and can fly while others cannot?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:16 am

Stacey smiled happily and replied, "I'm glad you like it. I hope it tastes just as good. And boy, do you look ever handsome today."

Stacey finished cooking the french toast and sausages and plating the food, she placed the plates on the table along with utensils and glasses of orange juice.

(Ahh that's fine. ^^ Ryan's wondering if there's actually a way to defeat that spell, though. XD)

Ryan frowned as the nightmares came back. Suddenly, he had another idea and wondered why he didn't think of it before. He used his magic and implanted in Lisianthus' mind beautiful memories of the two of them along with the words they spoke to one another. He included memories of their time at the ball, the time when they did the reenactment of the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet, and the time when Ryan declared his love for Lisianthus. He hoped that the good memories would be enough to cast away the nightmares.

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm you know, I'm not really sure but I think it's just nature. Some creatures are born with wings while others are born with legs and so forth. For instance, I heard that in the gods' world, pegasuses are very common but they're quite rare in the human world. While in the human world, horses are very common but they don't have wings while pegasuses do."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:23 am

William blushed happily over Stacey's comment and watched as she laid the food on the table. He saw how delicious it looked and once Stacey was done, he helped her have a seat and sat down across her. He said,

"I really missed your breakfast. It's way, way better than mine now, isn't it?"

(lol There is, of course. XD There is an opposite gem that would defeat the spell. However, it's hard to find it as you can guess who has it. XD)

Lisianthus began to see the beautiful memories that Ryan implanted in her head and they could cast away some of the nightmares. However, it became a balanced war inside her head: she would see some nightmares, but then become comforted by a happy memory. It was overwhelming but it did take away some of the nightmares' effect.

Lycoris nodded in understanding and replied, "Ooh I see. So when a horse is born with wings, it's a pegasus but when it's without them, it's just a horse. Then do some humans get wings, Alex? Like horses?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:30 am

Stacey blushed but shaking her head, she replied, "Your breakfasts are just as delicious but I did miss cooking breakfast for you. Let me know how it is."

She waited for William to take a bite.

(I see. XD)

Ryan observed that the current spell was working so he continued to conjure up more happy memories for Lisianthus, such as the time when they went to the beach and they kissed on the boat. Of course, he conjured up the memories from when they had spent time in the human world. He hoped that Lisianthus would be able to wake up somehow.

Alex chuckled softly and replied, "I've never seen a human with wings unless they enter heaven. Then they automatically have wings. But humans do love to fly and I heard that there are some people who want to invent these fantastic machines so that they can fly without the help of animals."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:36 am

William nodded then taking his fork, he took a bite of the sausages. Nodding happily, he replied,

"Yum. I told you; you're the most talented and most beautiful cook ever."

Lisianthus continued to watch those happy memories with Ryan and they were winning against the nightmares. But still, the nightmares continued to find their way between the happy moments. But seeing those happy times made Lisianthus want to get out of there, gave her strength to actually try to awaken.

After a while of being lost between the happy and horrible memories, Lisianthus began to open her eyes ever so slowly.

Lycoris smiled happily and replied, "Really? I hope they can do that. It would be wonderful if humans could fly too. I wish I were a human. They are so smart and they make wonderful things."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:44 am

Stacey blushed happily and replied, "Aww I'm happy it's to your liking. Only the best for you."

She winked at William and then began to eat her food.

Ryan saw the effect that the happy memories were having on Lisianthus but he continued to cast the spell, wanting to make sure that Lisianthus was fully awake before he would feel all right with releasing it.

Alex shook his head and replied, "But you're a beautiful devil. There's no need to become human. Humans and devils aren't really different, right? I bet there are some smart devils out there, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:49 am

William smiled happily and continued eating his breakfast, enjoying the morning and the company. As the couple ate, he said,

"So pretty, are you coming with me to the construction site or staying here today?"

Lisianthus continued fighting, trying to awaken and run away from whatever she saw. Her eyes opened a bit more, a bit more, and a bit more till they were normally open. She fought to keep them so and at last, she was awake, but there was a blank, lost look on her face.

Lycoris smiled and nodding, she replied, "I am sure. Hey, Alex, how can a person know if they are smart or not? I'd like to know if I am smart. Do you think I am, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:54 am

Stacey replied, "I'll come with you today, handsome. I'd like to see how the progress is going and talk to uncle as well. I'd like to know when the horses are coming and he's helping me to hire staff as well to take care of the orphanage."

Ryan felt that Lisianthus was fully awake and he then stopped the spell. Looking into Lisianthus' face, he saw that she was awake but had a lost look in her eyes. With concern in his eyes, Ryan asked,

"Hey beautiful, are you ok? I was so scared."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I'm sure you are. You know about chemistry and making potions and such. A smart person would definitely be able to do that. I think my parents were right when they mentioned that one time that you would have made a great tutor for me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:59 am

William nodded and replied, "That sounds wonderful. The orphanage is finishing up and soon, everything will be complete. I can't wait."

He soon finished up his breakfast and went to wash the plate and utensils.

Lisianthus continued to look blankly at Ryan, but she would furrow her eyebrows, close her eyes and open them again, trying to push away that feeling of being lost. Looking to him, she softly replied,

"You're Ryan, right? Bryan's twin brother, Rosaline's lover...no, no, my lover. Or was it Alex? I-I am not sure."

Lycoris blushed and giggled happily. She replied, "Oh yes, you said you weren't good with science, right? I love chemistry. It's just a wonderful subject and it allows you a great space of creativity."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:04 am

Stacey finished up her breakfast soon after and getting up, she walked to the sink to wash her plate and utensils and place them on the drying rack. After she was done, Stacey approached William and holding on to his arm, she said,

"Let's go, handsome."

Ryan was confused as he witnessed Lisianthus trying to sort her lost thoughts. He replied,

"I am Bryan's brother and I was Rosaline's lover until I fell in love with you. Remember our time in the gods' world? You became more beautiful in my eyes."

Alex replied, "Ahh I see. You'll have to explain to me how it does. I think of writing and art as creative but not chemistry. I always found it a little difficult to understand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: