Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:39 am

William replied, "No worry about it. I used to do more than just wash some dishes. And I think it would make us go to bed earlier anyways."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:42 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "All right then. I'll get washed up and changed and wait for you in our room."

She gave William a soft kiss on the lips and then went to the bedroom to get a clean nightgown. Then she went to the bathroom to wash up and change for the night.

(I should get off now to get some sleep since I have a busy day and all tomorrow. I'll post more tomorrow. Until then, nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:45 am

(Alright. Nite, nite. ^^)

After Stacey had entered the bathroom to get ready for the night, William headed towards the kitchen. The dinner was still all laid out so he began gathering plates and putting away leftovers then washing the dishes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:47 am

Stacey had brushed her teeth and washed her face. Then she changed out of her clothes and into a beautiful green silk nightgown. Then she brushed her hair and took a look at herself in the mirror. After she thought she looked all right, Stacey left the bathroom and returned to the bedroom to put away her clothes.

Then she climbed into bed and pulling the blanket over herself, she waited for William to return.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:48 am

William soon finished washing the dishes and plates and after he had cleaned everything up around the kitchen, he headed towards the living room. He saw the bathroom all free and guessing that Stacey was done using it, he entered and washed his face quickly.

Being done with that, he went to the bedroom where Stacey had already climbed into bed and he laid down beside her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:39 pm

When William arrived back in their room and climbed into bed beside her, Stacey smiled softly at him and wrapped her arms around his waist. She snuggled next to him and said,

"Good night, handsome. May you sleep well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:48 pm

William wrapped one arm around Stacey and snuggling back, he replied, "Good night, Stacey, and sleep well too."

He then closed his eyes to get some sleep, for he had work to do the day after.

(You can go on to the next morning. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:45 pm

(Ok. ^^)

The next morning arrived and the sun shone brightly outside. Stacey could feel the warmth of the sun's rays upon her cheeks and she opened her eyes to greet the day. Then she gazed upon William asleep and smiled, as he looked so peaceful. Knowing that he had a busy day ahead, Stacey quietly got out of bed, found a change of clothes in the dresser, and went to the bathroom to take a hot shower and change.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:27 pm

A little while after Stacey had awoken, William opened his eyes and woke up as well. Looking beside him, he saw that Stacey wasn't there and assumed that she was getting ready for the day.

He got up then and began making the bed, then got himself a change and waited for Stacey to finish using the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Stacey finished using the bathroom and after drying herself off, she changed into her clothes for the day. Then she brushed her hair and checked herself in the mirror. Her cheeks were rosy from the shower but she looked beautiful.

Then she left the bathroom and returned to the bedroom to put away her nightgown in a dresser drawer. Seeing William awake and the bed already made, Stacey walked up to him and greeted him with a hug, saying,

"Good morning, handsome. You look wonderful as always."

(BTW, regarding my fanfic, I've run into a bit of writer's block so I'm not sure if I'll get a new chapter out this week. I don't want to force myself to write a new chapter when this happens but don't worry-the story will definitely continue. I'm watching more 5D's episodes to help inspire me to continue. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:55 pm

(Aww I completely understand. Writer's block can be really annoying, I know. xD I'll be watching out for it anyway. ^^)

William softly returned Stacey's hug and replied, "Morning, pretty. Not more wonderful than you in any case. Let me get changed and would you get breakfast prepared? We need to have an early start today."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:12 pm

(Thanks. ^^)

Stacey let go of William and nodding, she replied, "Of course, handsome. The bathroom's all free so while you get ready, I'll cook us a delicious meal."

She then went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for William and herself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:40 am

William meanwhile got up and taking his change with him, he entered the bathroom. There, he washed up and changed into some clean clothes. He brushed his hair in its own messy way, and after making sure he looked okay, he got out.

He put away his old clothes and then went to the kitchen to check up on Stacey.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:59 am

Stacey had finished cooking breakfast for William and herself. She had decided to cook an omelette for each of them along with a side of toast and orange juice.

She laid everything on the table, including utensils, when she saw William enter the kitchen. Smiling at him, she said,

"Breakfast's all ready. I hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:04 am

William entered the kitchen and seeing how everything was neatly laid out on the table, he smiled, answering,

"Well, you already know my opinion of your food."

He waited for Stacey to have her seat before he seated himself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:07 am

Stacey took her seat and after waiting for William to seat himself, she took her fork and began eating her omelette. She felt quite hungry since she hadn't eaten much dinner last night. While doing so, Stacey glanced at William and said,

"I think I'll stay home today. There's a lot of chores that need to be done around here and I should be a good wife to you, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:09 am

William began eating his breakfast as well and replying, he said,

"Sure but don't tire yourself down, okay? I want to spend some time with you when I return, you know, not find you too tired to do so."

He winked at her and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:12 am

Stacey giggled happily and replied, "Of course, handsome. I definitely want to make time for you when you come home."

She continued to eat happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:14 am

William smiled and then continued eating till he was done. He got up and went to wash his dishes and plates.

Once done, he turned to Stacey and said, "I'll be going now. Do you need anything from outside?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:17 am

Stacey had finished eating as well and she washed her plates and utensils and put them on the drying rack. Then facing William, she shook her head and replied,

"Nope, I'll be fine but make sure to eat something for lunch, ok? And if uncle sends me any messages, let me know. I told him that it would be easier to give messages to you since we're married and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:10 pm

William nodded and replying, he said,

"Sure, you needn't say that. I'll be sure to tell you if Lord Connelly sends any message."

With little courage, he leaned in to give Stacey a quick but passionate kiss then said, "I'll get going then. See you in the evening."

He then left the kitchen and went out of the hut, heading towards the workplace.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Stacey waved goodbye to William and after she could no longer see him, she closed the door and began to do chores around the hut.

Meanwhile, Steven had arrived bright and early at the construction site and he was already hard at work. He thought about how to best separate William and Stacey and he had an idea. He wanted to plant a seed of doubt in William's mind and in order for that to happen, he'd have to become friends with him, which wasn't going to be easy.

(Ahh I wanted to ask. I think you like the Cooking Academy series so I got an email today mentioning that there's going to be a focus test for Cooking Academy 3. I was wondering whether you'd be interested in signing up. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:47 am

(Ahh that would be great. ^^ I had no idea that there was going to be a Cooking Academy 3 but now that you mention it, I think it would be awesome. ^^)

William walked his way towards the workplace and in a short time, he was there. He went directly to where he left his work the day before and after getting his tools, he began continuing the work he left.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:04 am

(Coolie. I'll send you an event invite over on Facebook since you need to sign up there to participate in the focus test. ^^)

Mark arrived soon after along with some other workers and he went to the storage shed to grab his tools. Then he went to his place to begin work as well and saw that William had already arrived. Greeting him, he said,

"Morning. Looks like you have a good start."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:09 am

(That would be really appreciated. Thanks a lot, phoenix. ^^)

William saw Mark arrive and smiling to him, he replied,

"Morning. Yeah, I guess it's good now that I don't live in the town itself. It is a lot easier now for me and the workplace isn't far."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: