Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:42 am

(Ahh I see. XD I have the chapter typed up but I want to check it over, especially since there's a little bit of dueling in this one.)

Stacey got up and replied, "Thank you, handsome. I'll join you in our room."

She went to the bedroom to get her nightgown and then went to the bathroom. After brushing her teeth and washing her face, she changed out of her clothes and into her nightgown. Then she left the bathroom and returned to the bedroom, putting her clothes away.

Climbing into bed, Stacey was looking forward to a happy night's sleep with William.

After Melody landed, Ryan helped Lisianthus off and then he got off. He then turned to Lisianthus and asked,

"Where should we have Melody rest? Or is it ok for her to walk with us?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:47 am

(I see. I'll be waiting for it then. xD)

As soon as Stacey had climbed into bed with him, William wrapped an arm around her and said, "Sleep well, pretty."

Lisianthus replied, "Nope, she will be on her own now. She'll probably fly around for a while but as soon as we need her, she'll come back. She is used to that."

Melody then nodded her head to both and then went on her own, as she wasn't just a pegasus but a magical one.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:53 am

Stacey wrapped her arms around William's waist and giving him a light kiss on the lips, she replied,

"Good night, handsome. See you in the morning."

She then closed her eyes to get some sleep.

(We can get to the next morning. XD)

As Ryan watched Melody fly off on her own, Ryan commented,

"That's impressive. Melody must have been trained pretty well or all pegasuses like that?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:57 am

(Ahh alright. xD)

The next morning, the sun shone brightly through the window of the hut over William's eyes. Waking up slowly, he realized that the new day has arrived and it was time to get up. He saw Stacey still sleeping peacefully by his side and so decided to get up first.

So he did and then got himself a change, then entered the bathroom to get ready.

Lisianthus replied, "Only Melody. She is a magical pegasus, a rare kind of pegasuses around here. But you'd expect that; she was my mother's after all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:03 am

Stacey woke up a little later while William was in the bathroom. Opening her eyes, she turned to her side and observed that William wasn't there. Hearing sounds from the bathroom, she knew that William was getting ready so Stacey got out of bed and took some clothes from the dresser. Then she made the bed and waited for William.

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see." He then looked around the magical district and his eyes lit up at seeing all the magicians and sorcerers as well as the magic shops. Excitedly, he held Lisianthus' right hand and said,

"Let's go explore. I want to see as much as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:07 am

William soon finished using the bathroom and was all changed up and dressed. Once he looked handsome and presentable, he went out of the bathroom and saw Stacey awake.

Smiling at her, he replied, "Morning, pretty."

Lisianthus giggled happily as she saw how excited Ryan was over exploring the magic district. It seemed that nothing made him happier than magic.

So holding his hand, she nodded and replied, "Alright. Let's go!"

She led the way around the magic district. It was huge, and the buildings were distinguished from each other. There was an area for the shops which sold different products, all magical of course. There was also a huge building which seemed to be a magical academy. In the streets, there were a few sorcerers who liked to show off their talents in public.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:13 am

Stacey returned William's smile with one of her own and approaching him, she gave him a loving kiss. Then she replied,

"Good morning, handsome. You look wonderful. I sure am the luckiest woman in the world."

Ryan looked around, fascinated at everything he saw before him. Commenting, he said,

"There's a lot of magic shops and it's easy to find things. And there's an academy. I always wanted to attend one but never had enough money."

He continued to look around, amazed at what he saw.

(I have the next chapter of my fic posted. XD)

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:16 am

William lightly chuckled and replying, he said,

"I am the lucky one to have you flatter me all the time."

Continuing, he said, "I'll go on and prepare breakfast till you get dressed. I think you missed my cooking; haven't done it in a while."

Lisianthus heard Ryan's last comment and replying, she said,

"You know what, if you'd like to attend this academy I can help you. Or better, I know a very skilled sorceress. She is really one of the best around, and I don't think she'd mind if I told her to give you some of her experiences. You'd really improve if you learned from her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:24 am

Stacey giggled happily and replied, "I sure have. I love your cooking. I'll go take a shower, get dressed, and then join you in the kitchen."

She then went into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Ryan turned to Lisianthus and asked, "I would love that but wouldn't it be a lot of trouble? I don't want to impose on you and all. It's enough to be here and to take in the surroundings. This is more than I was ever exposed to back in my world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:35 am

William meanwhile went to the kitchen where he started preparing breakfast for himself and Stacey. Although he wasn't a very good cook, he just enjoyed doing it and so did his best to make a good breakfast for both of them.

Lisianthus shook her head and with an ecstatic smile, she replied,

"It's not trouble at all! I already told you, Ryan, having you around is more than a pleasure. And I see that magic is the only thing that gets you really excited so I want to make it as available as I can for you. So just let me check things and I'll wrap things up for you, and you'll become the best magician ever lived! Deal?"

She looked very excited over the thought of helping Ryan learn more about magic, as it truly made her feel like she was making him happy.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:40 am

Stacey finished her shower and after drying off, she put on her clothes for the day. Then she briefly returned to the bedroom to put away her nightgown and went to the kitchen. There, she saw William preparing breakfast. The smell was wonderful and Stacey commented,

"Breakfast looks delicious."

Ryan chuckled over Lisianthus' enthusiasm to help him and nodding, he replied, "Deal. I can't say no to that. While we're here, let's check out some of the shops. I could buy a few items while I'm here."

He entered one of the bigger shops, curious to see what it had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:44 am

William was laying things on the table and putting the last touches when he saw Stacey enter. Replying, he said,

"I hope it tastes as it looks."

He soon finished everything and then helped Stacey have a seat then took a seat across her.

Lisianthus happily followed Ryan into the shop he entered.

Inside, it was busting with activity. The shop was divided into sections, a section for each type of magic. There was a section for light magic, for dark magic, for fire magic, etc. It was very organized and clean, and the products looked to be different and more powerful from the ones offered in the humans' world.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:49 am

After Stacey was in her seat and she waited for William to be seated, she took her fork and took a bite of her food. Swallowing, she then said,

"It's delicious. As I said, I am the luckiest woman in the world."

Ryan looked around the shop, impressed at how organized and clean it was. He saw that there were sections specific for certain kinds of magic. He usually practiced dark magic although he knew a few light magic spells as well, mostly for defensive purposes. He turned to Lisianthus and asked,

"What do you think about dark magic, Sia? Do you think it's bad? Some people think it is although I don't think it's bad in itself. Rather, it's how people use it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:51 am

William chuckled once more and replying in a jokingly tone, he replied,

"Keep flattering, keep flattering."

He began to eat his breakfast as well.

Lisianthus looked a bit thoughtful but then replying, she said,

"I don't think it's entirely bad either. I mean, it depends on how the magician uses it. Some people use it for evil purposes while the others may use it to defend themselves, or attack something dangerous. Do you practice dark magic, Ryan?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:58 am

Stacey giggled and replied, "Only for you, handsome."

She continued to eat her breakfast as well, enjoying William's company.

Ryan nodded and replied, "I do since it was what my teacher taught me. He specialized in dark magic. I admit that I used to use it for bad purposes but not anymore. I'm not as strong in other kinds of magic. I wonder if I should get stronger in them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:01 am

William continued eating his breakfast as well as he enjoyed Stacey's company. Soon enough, he was all over with his food and so got up to wash his plate and utensils. He then waited for Stacey to finish as well.

Lisianthus was confused as Ryan told her that he had used his magical abilities for bad purposes but then remembered how Ryan had told her that he had tried to hurt Bryan before. Not commenting on that, she replied,

"Well, if you are interested in them, why not get stronger and stronger? But I think it's useful to get skilled in other fields, too, while keeping your specialty the strongest. I don't know very well about magic, though, so I am not sure if my opinion is correct."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:09 am

Stacey finished up her breakfast soon after William did and getting up, she went to the sink to wash her dishes and utensils. After placing all the items on the drying rack, Stacey walked to William and said,

"Let's head on over to the construction site. I'll help uncle out today."

Ryan replied, "That sounds correct and very good advice. I don't want to give up on practicing dark magic altogether although I'll only use it for good purposes. And I should learn other magic as well."

He reached out for a magic book, wondering how much it would cost.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:12 am

William nodded and replied, "Alright. Let us go then."

He held Stacey's hand gently and then led the way out of the hut, and after locking the door, he led the way towards the construction site. In a few moments, they arrived there. Turning to Stacey, he said,

"I guess we'll part here."

Lisianthus watched Ryan quietly as he looked around, although she curiously looked around as well. There were quite lots of interesting things, and most of them weren't very expensive.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:19 am

Stacey saw that they had arrived at the construction site and nodding, she replied, "Ok, handsome. Will you be joining uncle and me for lunch today? I promise that you-know-who won't be there."

Although she didn't say his name, Stacey was obviously referring to Steven and she knew how William felt about him.

Ryan looked around a little more and finally decided on a couple of items. He wanted to buy a book on advanced dark magic as well as a book on beginner water magic. Turning to Lisianthus, he said,

"I'll buy these for now. I can come back if I want more. Is the money here the same as in the human world?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:26 am

William chuckled over Stacey calling Steven 'you-know-who'. He really enjoyed him being called like that for some reason. But replying, he said,

"Alright. I'll be at my usual place and you can come see me then."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah, it is. It's some sort of union thing we have between the three worlds, you know?"

The cashier was in the middle of the shop, where people would neatly pay for their things.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:37 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "All right. I'll come find you for lunch."

She gave William a quick hug and then ran towards Lord Connelly's office. Steven had arrived and was about to approach Stacey when she went inside the office, readying herself for work.

(Thought I'd make William happy with Steven's failure. XD)

Ryan replied, "Ahh that's great."

He waited in line until it was his turn to pay for the items. He approached the cashier and said,

"I'd like to buy these, please. How much are they?"

He took out his wallet, ready to pay for the items.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:39 am

(lol William is grateful. xD)

William headed towards his place meanwhile and once there, he gathered up his tools and began working immediately.

The saleslady at the cashier took the things from Ryan and then quickly looking over them, she calculated how much were they and then told Ryan, and fortunately, they didn't cost very much.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:42 am

Mark arrived a little later along with some other workers. He went to the storage shed to get his tools and then went over to where William was, already hard at work. Smiling to him, he said,

"Good morning. Looks like you beat me here again."

Ryan nodded and handed the exact amount of money to the saleslady, thanking her. After paying for the books, he took them and turning to Lisianthus, he said,

"Where shall we go next? Is there any particular place I should see while we're here?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:48 am

William looked up at Mark and replying, he said,

"Morning, Mark. Yeah, I suppose it helps that I live near here. It troubled me when we were working at the tavern but now it turned out to be a good thing."

Lisianthus replied, "Would you care to see the academy from inside? I don't think they usually allow visitors but hey, you've got me with you so they'll let us in no time."

She winked and waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:54 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Aye, that it is true."

He picked up his tools and began working for the day. He observed how beautiful the morning was and said,

"It's good to be out in the outdoors on a day like this."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I'd like that a lot." He was very curious to see what the academy here was like as well as its students so he waited for Lisianthus to lead him to the place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: