Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:51 am

Stacey smiled and then continued to eat her dinner as well. She was happy that William was home and they had the evening as well as the weekend to look forward to.

Ryan nodded and thought about the idea some more. Then he replied, "Perhaps I should get a pet. It would assist me greatly. Maybe later we can go to the magic district and you can help me choose a good one."

He winked at her and then looked around the forest, admiring the various plants and watching the creatures from afar.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:55 am

William continued having his dinner and was soon all done. He got up and then washed up his plate and utensils. He then waited for Stacey to finish up as well so that they would have a quiet, lovely evening together.

Lisianthus smiled and followed Ryan as he continued to look around. She was truly enjoying her time with him and thought about nothing else with them.

The creatures that played around continued to do so happily. There were a few that looked like squirrels but were different in a way, and there were some pretty colorful birds that flew around.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:01 am

Stacey finished up her dinner soon after William did and she got up to wash her dish and utensils.

After she was all done, having placed all the items on the drying rack, she approached William and with a soft smile on her face, she asked,

"What do you want to do this evening, handsome?"

Ryan looked at the creatures playing around and thought about how carefree they seemed. He turned to Lisianthus and asked,

"Do you think it's ok if we approach them or would they be scared off?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:04 am

William thought about it for a second, then replied,

"Well, how about we take a walk around the hut? The weather is pretty good and it would be a relaxing way to spend the evening."

Lisianthus shrugged and replied, "Go ahead and give it a try. They don't seem to mind our presence so."

One of the squirrel-like creatures was carefully approaching the couple, and it didn't seem to be so scared of them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:10 am

Stacey loved the idea so nodding happily, she replied,

"I would love to take a romantic walk with you, handsome."

She gently held William's right arm and waited for him to lead the way outside for a nice evening walk.

Ryan noticed one of the squirrel-like creatures approach them so he had an idea. He used his magic and instantly in his right hand, there appeared a small acorn. He held out his hand to the creature and offered the food to him, wondering whether he would take it.

(There might be a slow down in my posting now. I'm going to write the next chapter of my fanfic although I'm not sure if I'll post it tonight or tomorrow. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:13 am

(lol Okay. I'll be watching out for it. xD)

William, holding Stacey's arm, led the way out of the hut and to the outside. It was a peaceful night, and the weather was not too cold, so it was perfect for a walk. After locking the door behind them, he began to walk with his wife.

The small creature saw the acorn in Ryan's hand and carefully approached him more, till he reached the acorn. He sniffed it carefully at first and then began to bite it cutely, not at all scared of Ryan's presence.

Lisianthus watched the whole scene and looking at how the small animal began to eat the acorn, she quietly said to Ryan, "Looks like he likes you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:19 am

As Stacey walked beside William outside, enjoying the evening air, she gently placed her head on William's shoulder and said,

"I hope you don't think I'm too needy but I did miss you today. I couldn't wait for you to get home."

Ryan grinned at Lisianthus and nodding, he quietly replied, "Yup, he sure does. I guess the animals here must like me."

He continued to watch the small creature eat the acorn, observing its appearance and habits.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:23 am

William chuckled lightly and replied,

"Nah, I don't think you are needy. I did miss you a lot too. But at least we have all the evening to ourselves and tomorrow, we will be together too although don't mind if I pay more attention to Megan. It's been a while and I've surely missed her."

The creature continued eating the acorn and was soon all done. It then began to curiously sniff Ryan's hand and pet its head against it, enjoying its gentle touch.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:30 am

Stacey shook her head and replied, "Of course not, handsome. I know how much Megan has missed you and it would be selfish of me to have you all to myself when she's hardly seen you all week. But I won't share you with any other girl. We're the only females in your life, ok?"

She giggled lightly over her latter comment.

Ryan observed how the creature rubbed his head against Ryan's hand and he enjoyed the time he spent with him. Ryan smiled and asked,

"Are all creatures in your world friendly, Sia? First Melody and now this little fellow here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:34 am

William chuckled over Stacey's comment and replied,

"Oh definitely, no worries. Just as long as I am the only male in your lives, too."

He was obviously returning the joke although part of him was kind of serious, especially with the Steven business playing in his head.

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "Oh no, definitely not all. I suppose you just have a charisma they can't resist? There are some quite annoying creatures out there, you know."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:39 am

Stacey giggled and replied, "Of course, handsome. You're the only man I love and no one can ever take your place. I feel so lucky to have found you."

She sighed happily and continued to walk in the forest with William.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh that makes sense. What creatures are annoying? Do you think we'll meet any here?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:45 am

William smiled and said nothing, but continued to walk around with Stacey, enjoying having a romantic walk with her and spending the time with her.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I think so, but some of them are quite dangerous, you know. That's why we ought to be careful while we are here. Like for example, there are those griffins. They are fairly present in these forests and they are quite powerful, and not exactly friendly."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:48 am

As they continued to walk, Stacey asked,

"How was work today, handsome? I can only imagine how tired you must be and look forward to the weekend."

(Thought I might bring up a touchy subject. lol)

Ryan replied, "Ok. Let me know if you see any griffins approach and I'll lookout for them."

He then continued to look around the forest, curious if there were any creatures that resembled deer back in his world.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:55 am

(lol)

William was already trying to forget the workday and especially Steven, so he definitely didn't want Stacey to ask about how did it go. However, putting on a smile, he replied,

"The usual. Work is going mostly well, really."

He was trying to keep it short, as he really didn't want to remember that Steven.

As if on cue to Ryan's thoughts, a creature which looked to be in a size of a deer and had the same kind of horns was walking about near them. It was more beautiful than a deer however, for its horns were decorated with roses and its body was enchanted by magical ivy. It looked quite pretty and magical.

Lisianthus took notice of the creature and whispering to Ryan so that it wouldn't be scared away, she said,

"Oohh Ryan, look! That's a Ophelie! It's quite rare to see one here. We're lucky!"

(I hope it's okay that I am making up names for animals. lol)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:01 am

Stacey had no idea that Steven was getting on William's nerves although she knew that even bringing up his name was a touchy subject. Nodding, she replied,

"I see. Well, let me know if you're being worked too hard. I'll tell uncle to lighten the load on you. It pays to be connected to my uncle."

She made a joke about lighting the work load, as Stacey knew that William liked to work hard.

(lol That's fine. XD)

Ryan turned to see the Ophelie and was fascinated by its beauty. It looked like the deer back in his world but even more beautiful. He nodded and replied,

"We are lucky indeed. I wonder if it will approach us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 am

William shook his head and with a smile, he replied,

"Oh not at all. I am enjoying working hard on the project and it's never too hard. If anything, it brings me pleasure to work on something and then see it accomplished in the end."

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "I doubt so. They are usually very serene creatures and quite a bit scared from others. But we're lucky to just see it."

The Ophelie seemed to not take notice of Lisianthus' and Ryan's presence and so stayed around a bit more, sniffing the plants around it.

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=735
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-