Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:51 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^ And yup, I think that's possible although hopefully, it won't be like the old William with Rosaline. xD)

William was glad that the workday was finally over, as he wasn't in the mood to work anymore after what he had heard from Mark. Nodding in agreement, he replied, "Yeah."

He gathered up his tools and remembered that he also had to go to Lord Connelly to take the things Stacey had asked for.

Irene nodded and replied, "I see. I'll be waiting for you at the same time tomorrow. Well, go on ahead then and Ryan," she gave him a small smile,"Keep an eye out for Lisianthus. She is a good girl and fun to be around. Quite a beauty too."

She had a sly look in her eyes but her smile was rather meaningful.

(I think Irene is implying it now. xD)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:55 am

(Ahh I see. XD)

Mark gathered his tools as well and went to the storage shed to put them away. Then he went to where Bill was and some other workers were already in line, waiting for their payments for the week.

Meanwhile, Lord Connelly was in his office, finishing up work for the week.

(Yup. XD)

Ryan noticed the look in Irene's eyes and smile and blushed. He nodded and replied,

"I will. See you tomorrow."

He then left the classroom and went downstairs to the academy entrance to wait for Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:46 am

William decided to head to Lord Connelly's first before taking his payment. So after having finished gathering his tools, he went up to his office, knocked on the door and after been given the permission to enter, he did.

Entering, he bowed before Lord Connelly and then spoke,

"Hello, sir. I came to take the things Stacey had asked for."

Meanwhile, Lisianthus was already outside waiting for Ryan at the academy's entrance. She had changed her clothes and was wearing a nice blue dress with white circles around, one that completely revealed her arms. Her hair was flowing beautifully over her shoulders and she looked as pretty as usual.

She was sitting over Melody quietly, waiting for Ryan as she shuffled her legs playfully.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:58 am

Lord Connelly smiled and stood up as William entered his office. Nodding, he replied,

"Ahh yes. I went into town earlier to buy the rose seeds that Stacey asked for. Here they are."

He took a small brown paper bag which had a few packets of rose seeds inside and handed it to William.

(It looks like Lisianthus is looking pretty for Ryan. XD)

Ryan arrived at the entrance of the academy and there, he saw Lisianthus with Melody. He noticed that she had changed clothes and looked quite beautiful. Smiling at her, Ryan said,

"I'm all done and wow, you look amazing."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:04 am

William took the bag from Lord Connelly and replying, he said,

"I will be sure to give them to her, sir. If that's all, please excuse me."

He bowed politely and then went out of the office to get his payment.

(lol I guess so. xD)

Lisianthus couldn't help but blush as Ryan complimented her looks. Hopping off the pegasus, she replied,

"Thanks, Ryan. How was the lesson? I hope Irene didn't go tough on you or something. I know how can she be at times."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:31 am

Bill was handing out the weekly payments to the workers who had requested for them and Mark saw that William left Lord Connelly's office. Waving to William, Mark indicated that he had saved a place for him in line so he wouldn't have to wait long to get his pay for the week.

Ryan shook his head and replied, "Not at all. Duchess Irene is an excellent teacher and I think she was impressed by my level of talent."

He paused, wondering whether he should mention about the conversation that he and Irene had about Lisianthus but then decided not to unless the conversation came up.

Then he turned back to Lisianthus and asked, "Was everything ok with the chancellor?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:37 pm

William went to the place where he should get his payments when he noticed Mark waving to him. Seeing as how he had saved a place for him, William was pretty grateful. Going up to him, he approached him and said,

"Hey, Mark. Thanks for saving me a place."

Lisianthus laughed a bit nervously as Ryan asked her how things went with the chancellor. Replying, she said,

"Umm not really. He was pretty angry and he even sent the guards to look for me, so he was quite in a fit. He kept yelling at me for a while then said that I'm grounded for a week and sent me to my room. I managed to sneak out of the castle though."

She laughed a bit more and with a happy grin, she made a V sign with her fingers, not really minding the whole thing at all, but rather enjoying the role of the naughty girl and sneaking around.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:01 am

Mark smiled and replied, "Sure, not a problem. Figured you probably don't want to wait long here before enjoying the weekend."

Mark was the next to get his payment and after he received his, Bill called out for William and handed him his pay for the week.

Ryan laughed heartily as he heard Lisianthus tell him about how she'd managed to sneak out of the castle against her chancellor's orders and after calming down, he replied,

"You are the queen and can feel free to do what you want. You know, you should exercise that royal power to your chancellor sometime."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:34 am

William stepped forward to Bill and got his payment as well. Once it was done, he went out of the line and going to Mark, he said,

"I suppose we have to get going now. I'll see you after tomorrow."

Lisianthus enjoyed listening to Ryan's laugh and was happy he actually encouraged her. Replying to him, she said with a merry smile,

"Definitely! It's just that he is an old guy and I pay him respect, that's all."

She paused for a few seconds then continued,

"So! What do you want to do today? We haven't actually laid out today's plans."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:12 am

Mark nodded and waving goodbye to him, he replied,

"Aye. Have a good weekend, mate."

He then went with some workers to wait for a ride back into town.

Ryan thought about it and then replied, "Hmm I don't know. Maybe we can check out more of the city. I'm sure there's plenty I haven't seen or we could check out one of the magical forests if it's not too far. I'm curious to see some magical creatures."

He looked at his attire and replied, "I should probably change first."

Then he chanted a short spell and instantly, his clothes had changed. He was now wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and a dark green shirt with blue jean jacket.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:18 am

William waved goodbye back to Mark and then headed off the way back to the hut. He was looking forward to the weekend tomorrow although Steven still didn't leave his mind. For hell's sake, why whenever he fell in love, another tried to take her away? But there was simply no way he was going to lose Stacey-not again, not ever.

Lisianthus looked pretty amazed as Ryan used his magic to simply change his clothes. Clapping her hands together, she replied,

"Wow! Makes me want to learn more magic but then again, you're the powerful sorcerer here."

She winked at him and then turned to Melody, who was still standing there. But then turning back momentarily to Ryan, she said, "And you look pretty handsome. Now come on and we'll head on to somewhere fun!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:24 am

Stacey was in the kitchen, cooking dinner for William and herself. She looked forward to his arrival, for she had missed him so, and was anticipating having him all to herself for the rest of the evening.

Ryan smiled and nodding, he replied, "Sure, that sounds fun."

He got on Melody and then helped Lisianthus up behind him. Once securely on, Ryan said,

"Let me know which way to go."

(I'll be off for a little while but I'll be back this evening. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:25 am

(Okay. ^^)

William soon arrived back home and entered the hut. Inside, he could hear sounds coming from the kitchen and smelled dinner, so he knew that Stacey was there cooking.

Going there, he found her doing so and so with a smile said,

"Hey, I'm back."

Lisianthus wrapped her arms around Ryan's waist and replying, she said,

"Head on north, as far as you can see. I'll take you to the magical forests there although I'll warn you, they're not exactly safe. But you wanted adventure, right? And there are lots of interesting things there to see!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:46 am

(I'm back. ^^)

Stacey looked up, pausing in her cooking, as she saw William enter the kitchen and greet her. Approaching him, she hugged him gently and replied,

"Welcome home, handsome. Dinner's almost ready."

Ryan grinned and replied, "Yup, definitely. Here we go!"

He held on to the reins and instructed Melody to take flight, going higher and higher into the sky. They headed north, away from Cephiron and towards the magical forests.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:53 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

William returned the hug warmly and smiled. Having Stacey around him definitely soothed his mood and made his troubles wander away, even if a little.

Replying, he said, "I'll be waiting patiently then."

Lisianthus held on tightly to Ryan as they flew away towards the magical forests. The forests weren't very far but there were on a distance from Cephiron, which seemed to be busting with activity still. On the pegasus, one could see how large Cephiron actually was.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:59 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Stacey let go of William and replied, "Ok. Just need to finish up with the last touches here."

She resumed cooking dinner for the both of them and after a few more minutes, she was done. She plated all the food, brought the plates to the table, and then placed utensils and glasses of fruit juice. Then she turned to William and said,

"Dinner's all done. I hope you like it."

As they flew towards the magical forests, Ryan looked down at the city, bustling with lots of people. He was amazed at how huge the city was and the many people out and about. He asked,

"Is Cephiron this busy everyday, Sia?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:06 am

William looked to the dinner all laid out and replied, "I am sure I will."

He then helped Stacey get seated and seated himself.

Lisianthus nodded, replying, "Yup, you can say so. The city is pretty big as you can see and gods in general love to work. They city is divided into many districts so it's normal that it's busting with activity. We've got many talents around here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:10 am

After Stacey and William were seated, Stacey said,

"Let me know how you like it."

Dinner was a simple meal of shrimp pasta salad with chicken tenders on the side with fruit juice.

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see. It must be exciting to live here everyday."

He then smiled a little and continued,

"I hope I'm not getting you into more trouble by encouraging this kind of behavior."

He implied that he was helping Lisianthus avoid staying in the castle.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:16 am

William took his first bite from the food and as always, it tasted pretty delicious. Replying to Stacey, he replied,

"Delicious as ever."

Lisianthus laughed happily at what Ryan said and replying, she said,

"Nah! Even if it's getting me in trouble, trouble is fun, right? I'd rather hang around with you than stay in the castle to hear the chancellor's nonsense. I think I deserve some fun around too."

They were heading away from Cephiron, approaching the forests which seemed to have some sort of a magical beautiful aurora.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:22 am

Stacey smiled happily and replied, "Thank you, handsome."

She began to eat her dinner as well and in between bites, she asked,

"Did you give my note to uncle?"

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I agree. You deserve to have some fun."

He saw that they were approaching the magical forests and Ryan marveled at how beautiful they were. There were no such places back in the human world so he was taking in everything for the first time.

(You know, I think that Lisianthus and Ryan would make a great couple. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:26 am

William nodded and replied, "Oh yeah, I did. You reminded me-he got you the seeds you wanted. I left them on the table in the living room."

(I definitely agree. xD Would be nice to see how their relationship develops. xD)

As they approached the magical forests more and more, they could see their real beauty. The trees, the flowers and the plants looked different-they all seemed very colorful and lively, with something magical about them. They were small creatures moving about as well, looking very beautiful and cute. Lisianthus looked to Ryan and said,

"You can land somewhere if you want now. It would enable us to take a closer look."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:32 am

Stacey replied, "Thank you, handsome. I hope you don't mind but I was thinking of planting a small bed of roses outside. The weather's getting warmer and I do love the beauty and smell of flowers and of course, I know that roses are the flowers of the gods."

Ryan nodded and replied, "All right."

He looked around and found a small clearing. He instructed Melody to land on the clearing and she did so. After they landed, Ryan helped Lisianthus off and then he got off. Looking around, he commented,

"I can see why this is a magical forest. I've never seen such creatures nor such plants."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:36 am

William chuckled over Stacey's last statement and replied,

"Yup, that's correct. I think a bed of roses is a wonderful idea. I love how much thought you are giving this orphanage, Stacey. It shows how much you really care."

He gave her a warm smile, truly admiring how much she was taking care of the upcoming orphanage.

Lisianthus nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup! You'll see many wonderful things and it's always fun to be around here. You know, many magicians and sorcerers come here to get their magical stuff, herbs and items, since this forest is full of them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:43 am

Stacey blushed happily as William complimented her and looking down, she replied,

"Aww thanks, handsome. I want the children to have the best as much as possible. I'm getting help as well. Uncle is helping me with choosing the horses and Ms. Laura knows a few people who would qualify to run the new orphanage when it's ready."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. This place is well-stocked for such items."

He then remembered something that human magicians and sorcerers had and wondered if the same applied to the gods here. He looked to Lisianthus and asked,

"Do some of the magicians or sorcerers keep magical pets? Some back in the human world do. I thought about having one myself but I travel so much and it would be a burden on the pet but what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:47 am

William nodded and replied, "That's good to hear. I am honored to be working on the orphanage myself too, you know."

He winked at her and then continued eating his dinner.

Lisianthus looked thoughtful and then replied, "Oh yeah, many of them do although it's not exactly necessary. You'd find them all in the magic district. You know, I don't think that traveling is a burden on the pet. I mean, they are magical after all and should be strong enough to take it in? And you'd take care well of it so it would be all good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: