Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:22 am

Steven shook his head and continuing his friendly demeanor, he replied,

"No, not really. I just wanted to talk, if that's all right. Can you do so while working?"

After Melody had landed in front of the academy, Ryan got off the pegasus. Looking up at Lisianthus, he said,

"I should get going. I'll see you here after a couple of hours, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:25 am

William was hoping that Steven was going to be turned off but it looked like he was so persistent. So replying as he continued to work, he said,

"I suppose so. What do you want to talk about?"

Lisianthus nodded and as Ryan got off the pegasus, she took hold of the bridle and replied, "Okay. If you need me, just talk to me by telepathy, okay? See you!"

She then directed Melody to take off, which the pegasus did at once.

Inside her office, Duchess Irene was waiting patiently for Ryan to arrive, as she expected him soon. She also needed to ask him about something, as she had known of Lisianthus' absence and assumed Ryan knew about it.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:31 am

Steven replied, "I was curious as to how you and Stacey met. Forgive me if I'm direct but it seems like you two come from different worlds, you know?"

He wanted to know about this information especially, as he believed it would give him insight into Stacey.

After Lisianthus had left with Melody, Ryan entered the academy. After letting the guards at the entrance know that he was a new student of Duchess Irene, he entered the academy's doors. He headed towards her office, as Lisianthus had shown him yesterday. He arrived in good time and knocked on the door, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:37 am

William thought it was quite nosy from Steven to ask. It seemed to him that he was trying to put his head in his relationship with Stacey too much. Looking at him with a raised eyebrow, he replied,

"I came from the gods' world to your world and I met Stacey somewhere. Not much of a story, I think. Why are you interested?"

Duchess Irene heard a knock on the door and said, "Enter."

She thought it was probably Ryan, as it was around the time they had agreed on.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:46 am

Steven replied casually, "Oh I was just curious. No harm in asking, right? Stacey is a noble so I was initially surprised to see that you two are together."

He wondered what Stacey saw in William, as they were of two different classes.

Ryan opened the door and entered the office. There, he saw Duchess Irene seated. Bowing to her, he said,

"Good morning, my lady. I trust that I'm on time."

(It's getting pretty late here so I should get off for the night. I'll check tomorrow to post more. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:05 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William frowned slightly at Steven for his last comment bugged him. However, his frown quickly disappeared and then he replied,

"Well, love knows no differences, Steven. Stacey and I are in love with each other deeply, and so it's not important to her that I am not a noble."

Irene looked up at Ryan as he entered her office. Getting up, she replied,

"Good morning, Ryan. In fact, you are quite on time. That's a trait I appreciate."

She was silent for a minute, but then her eyes looked seriously at Ryan, sharply. She then continued,

"I am wondering where have you and Lisianthus been last night. I am assuming that you two were together, and she suddenly disappeared yesterday. The chancellor was quite in a fit for that, and you do understand that this is the queen you are walking around with, I hope? It's not exactly safe for her to be out all night in town, especially when her people can't stand her so."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Deep in thought, Steven nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's true. I just find it a little rare, you know? It's not unheard of for noblemen to marry women of lower class but not the other way around."

Ryan nodded and hanging his head down, he replied,

"I apologize, my lady. Sia and I were out late last night. We went to this beautiful park and watched the stars. We must have both fallen asleep. But I wouldn't have allowed any harm to come to her. She's my friend, after all."

He paused for a few moments and then continued,

"If I may ask, why do the people not like Sia? I got that indication when I talked to one of the people yesterday but I don't understand. Sia is such a kind, caring person."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:38 am

William replied, "Well, I suppose you've heard about it and saw it now. Stacey and I are happily married and the class difference doesn't matter with us."

Inside, he momentarily wanted to tell Steven that he was originally noble, too, and perhaps could have been a better one than him. But what difference that would make, since he wasn't brought up like one, and knew nothing of his original family? So he just hoped that Steven would leave him alone then and stop bugging him already.

Irene sighed quietly as Ryan questioned her why did the people not like Lisianthus. Looking to him with her sharp eyes still however, she replied,

"It's been always that way, Ryan, ever since she became a queen. It just increased with time. People didn't like the daughter of who they thought the reason of the war to take over the throne. They thought that she too, was like her father in a way. Lisianthus didn't help remove that impression when she fought in that terrible battle, killing those devils, and the people had more reason to protest against her.

It doesn't help either, that she refuses so much to get married even though she knows that it would stop the criticizing a lot if she got herself a king. It's like she wants herself to be locked in that hate circle forever or something."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:55 am

(I think that William should tell Steven to see what the reaction would be. XD)

Steven nodded and replied, "Yup."

Deciding to change the subject slightly, he then said,

"Since tomorrow's the weekend, I was thinking of going on a double date with you and Stacey. I can easily invite a lady as my date. What do you say?"

Steven was curious to see whether William would accept the invite.

Ryan listened as Duchess Irene explained to him about why the people hated Lisianthus but it didn't make much sense to him, if any. After she was done, Ryan replied,

"Well, I don't know much about the history here, especially not war history, so I can't say anything about that although it's hard to believe that we're talking about the same person here. But as to getting married just to have a king, I disagree. I mean, Sia is a great ruler. She just needs time to prove it and perhaps there's a way that I can help her now that I'm here. And she is a woman, not just a queen, so if Sia were to get married, it should be for love, first and foremost, don't you think?"

He hoped that he wasn't being too rude towards Duchess Irene but Ryan didn't really agree with her point of view regarding Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:59 pm

(lol I think he will eventually. xD)

William wasn't interested in the idea from the first place and he knew that he couldn't accept as well since he and Stacey planned to take the kids to the library.

Replying, he said, "No, thanks. Stacey and I have other plans and I am not exactly interested in a double date. We like to have our dates alone."

Irene raised an eyebrow as Ryan told of his view over Lisianthus. She was surprised by his bravery in his talking but she didn't mind it, but rather admired it. Putting a lock of hair behind her ear, she replied,

"Lisianthus has been queen for three years, Ryan. Is that not enough time to prove that she is a good queen? I am not saying that she is not, but she really needs to work on showing it more. As for talking about the same person, there is a side of Lisianthus I believe you have not seen. She can be cruel in a way, but she knows when to show that side. Too bad her people don't understand that.

Regarding the marriage, I do believe in love, Ryan. But when the girl we're talking about loses hope in it, I don't think it's very wise for her to stay single forever. She needs someone to share with her the responsibilities and duties she keeps burdening herself with after all."

As Irene knew about the situation between Alex and Lisianthus, she knew what she was talking about in her last sentences.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Steven felt a little disappointed that William didn't accept the invite but didn't show it on the outside. He simply nodded and replied,

"Well, all right. Perhaps another time. I should go get something to eat before the lunch hour is up."

Noticing that there wasn't a lot of time left before everyone had to go back to work, Steven thought it best to retreat for now and get some food.

As Ryan listened to Duchess Irene explain her opinion, his ears perked up when he listened to the part about Lisianthus losing hope in finding love. He wondered whether Irene knew anything about the situation between Lisianthus and Alex but didn't want to bring the subject up in case she didn't know. So cautiously, he replied,

"Why do you think that Sia has lost hope?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:43 pm

William didn't say anything in reply but rather turned his attention back to work, as he had stopped it a little as Steven continued to talk to him. He was a little relieved that he decided to leave him alone for now, although annoyed that Steven seemed to pay his relationship with Stacey too much attention.

Irene looked knowingly at Ryan as she replied,

"I know about the relationship between Lisianthus and that Alex. I am sure that you know too; I've noticed how quick you were to change the subject yesterday when I mentioned his name. Lisianthus told me about it all herself. She tried to hide it at first but she couldn't really hide her depression over him and ultimately she told me. I have never seen her so down before, although she is a lot better now, from the outside at least. But she needs someone by her side, Ryan, and staying single in a big castle alone isn't going to help her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:29 am

(At least Steven will leave William alone for now. XD)

The remainder of the lunch hour passed without incident and then the bell rang, signaling that it was time for the employees to get back to work. Mark returned to where William was working and once he arrived, he handed him a bottle of water, saying,

"Here you are, mate."

Ryan thought about Irene's words for a minute and he did agree that she had a point. However, he still didn't agree that Lisianthus should get married if there wasn't at least a little love involved.

After taking a small breath, he replied,

"No one should be alone forever; I agree. But I think that having Sia marry a complete stranger just so she can have a king isn't right. I'm sure there are some men out there who would want to marry her but only to have the rights and power behind it. Sia should never be trapped in a marriage where she wasn't cared for."

(You know, I'm wondering whether Irene is implying that Lisianthus and Ryan should get married. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:34 am

(lol True. xD)

William gratefully took the bottle from Mark and replied, "Thanks."

He then opened it and drank a little, then returned back to his work.

(lol Not exactly, but she sees the potential for it since they seemed like close friends. xD)

Irene nodded slowly and replied, "That's true, but Lisianthus has no friends, especially not men, let alone you, of course. I find it very difficult for her to find a man who would be willing to marry her without thinking of the power he would gain from behind her."

She was silent for a moment, during which she observed Ryan carefully, as though as she was taking silent notes of him. Then she continued,

"Well, you've come for the lesson and here we are talking about who should Lisianthus marry. We shouldn't waste more time, I believe."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:01 am

As everyone resumed work, Mark turned to William and said,

"I noticed that Steven was hanging around you during lunch. Was he bugging you again?"

(I see. XD)

Ryan nodded wholeheartedly and replied, "Yup. I'd like to get started."

He looked at Irene for a few moments, thinking to himself that she reminded him of someone he knew but he couldn't figure out who it was. But then shaking the thought out of his head, he continued,

"How should we start?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:15 am

William nodded with a sigh and replying, he said as he continued to work,

"Yeah. I don't know what's up with him but he seems to be interested about me and Stacey, you know? I don't remember him approaching me once without mentioning her. It's really annoying me that he is putting his nose in what's not of his business like that."

Irene replied, "Well, I suppose you should tell me of what you know first. I usually classify my students into beginners, intermediates and advanced, so I know which skills I am dealing with. So do tell me of your abilities so that I wouldn't waste time with you teaching what you already might know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:33 am

Mark nodded and listened as William told him what Steven had said. After William was done, Mark replied,

"That is troublesome. It might be best not to show that Steven that it annoys you. He might just get more encouraged that way."

Ryan nodded and then proceeded to tell Irene of his dark magic abilities. Since he had been raised by a sorcerer who specialized in dark magic, Ryan was quite skilled in that area. He was an expert at such a young age.

(I hope it's ok that I summarized Ryan's skills like that. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:39 am

William looked to Mark with a look that probably meant that he hadn't take notice of that. Replying, he said,

"You think so? I do show him that I am annoyed but I do it mainly because I thought he might get pissed off or something. Do you think I should treat him more friendly?"

(Yup, it's fine. xD)

Irene listened carefully as Ryan told her of his abilities. She was impressed by how could a young man at such an age know of all that, and it seemed to her that he was quite talented.

Nodding after he had finished, she replied, "That's some quite the skills you've got there. It seems to me that humans are stronger than we think after all, and it looks like you are quite the talented one."

(I was wondering if we could summarize the lessons or something. I just don't know how should Irene teach Ryan specifically and all. xD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:24 am

Mark replied, "Yeah. If you act friendlier towards him, he might be the one who gets annoyed and could back off. Some guys get off on seeing rivals get annoyed and it seems to me that Steven looks at you as some sort of rival."

(Sure, that would be fine. ^^)

Ryan smiled as Irene complimented him on his abilities and replied,

"Thank you, my lady. When my mentor found me, he saw that I had exceptional magic abilities and wanted to teach me so I started learning when I was quite young.

My main specialty is dark magic. I know a little light magic as well as fire magic but they aren't as strong."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:00 pm

William looked at Mark with interest and replying, he said,

"Rival for what exactly? There is nothing between me and him, nothing that would create any rivalry. Unless..."

His mind wondered whether Steven could have his eyes on Stacey, especially since he seemed so interested about her.

(Thanks. ^^)

Irene nodded and replied, "I see. Well, we've got dark magic here to focus on. It's what I teach and what I specialize in. Let us waste no more time then and get this lesson begun."

She led the way out of the office and to the place special for teaching the lessons in the academy. It looked to be a special arena for teaching the students. She then proceeded to give Ryan his first lesson, teaching him about more advanced magic skills and spells, as the hours passed by.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:06 am

Mark observed how William trailed off and continuing his work, he replied,

"Yup, you guessed it. Maybe I'm looking too much into it but if you're not careful, that Steven could take something very precious from you."

Ryan followed Irene to the arena where they would have their lessons. He listened, watched, and paid close attention as Irene taught him various advanced skill and spells. He was fascinated by how powerful she was and made mental notes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:35 am

William was silent for a moment, thinking about what was Mark telling him. The thought that Steven might be wanting to take Stacey away from him angered him. It made him hate the guy more than he already did.

Replying at last, he said, "If that jerk just thinks about it, I swear he'll really get it."

Irene continued instructing Ryan and teaching him more advanced spells. She was quite experienced but she was also impressed by how quick Ryan caught the information. After a few hours had passed, she said,

"Well, that's enough for today, I believe. I wouldn't want you to push yourself too much and this is our first lesson."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:47 am

Mark saw the look on William's face and could tell that he was really annoyed. Nodding, he replied,

"Yeah. I wouldn't want a guy to go after my lady. But I could be wrong. But better safe than sorry, I say."

He continued to focus on his work and the hours of the afternoon passed.

Ryan nodded and turning to Irene, he replied, "Thank you for the lesson today, my lady. You're very skilled. Sia was right about you."

He smiled at Irene, grateful for the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:43 am

William continued to work hard as well and didn't say anything anymore, but his mind was really thinking about what Mark said. Could Steven be really trying to win Stacey? There was no way William was going to let him have her; for she was his, and he was her husband.

Irene nodded and replied, "You're welcome. You are quite impressive as well, if I say so myself. I'd say you have a wonderful future as a magician ahead of you, Ryan."

She was silent for a moment, then she continued,

"You can come tomorrow morning for another lesson if you'd like. I am always free at this time. Are you returning to the castle now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:26 am

(Hmm I wonder if William is going to become possessive over Stacey. XD)

The hours of the afternoon passed and during that time, Lord Connelly had gone into town to pick up the items that Stacey requested and had returned.

As it was the end of the day, with the sun beginning to set, the bell rang, signaling that the workers could finish up for the week. Bill called out,

"Please make sure to come see me for your weekly payments before leaving."

Mark put down his tools, stretched, and said,

"We should get our payments for the week."

Ryan was happy that Irene welcomed him to have another lesson and replied,

"Thank you. I'll come tomorrow at the same time. I'm going to meet Sia at the academy entrance. She should be here soon. She went back to the castle for a little bit but should return about now."

(I should get off now to get some sleep but I'll be back tomorrow to post more. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: