Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:29 am

(lol)

Stacey hugged William in her way to apologize and softly, she replied, "I'm sorry, handsome. I really had no idea. But I'll be careful; I promise. I love you so much. I've never loved a man as much as I love you and that will never change, no matter what happens."

She looked up into William's eyes and then continued, "Tell me what I can do to make things up for the way I behaved earlier."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:32 am

William looked back in Stacey's eyes for a moment then sighed. He was at least glad that things were fixed up between them quickly.

Replying with the frown gone from his face, he said,

"Promise me to stay away from him as much as possible. I know your uncle needs him on the work and all, and I am not going to stand for that. But if you don't need to be around him, don't be. I am sick of how those nobles are."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:37 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "All right. I won't seek him out or anything like that. As the case is, I probably won't be seeing him much from now on. I won't be going to the construction site everyday since it's not necessary.

And I hope you don't think all nobles are bad. Uncle and I are among them and we aren't so bad, are we?"

She had a twinkle in her eyes, like she was lightly teasing.

(I wonder if William is the type to get jealous whenever guys hang around Stacey. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:42 am

(lol Not all of them but Steven was certainly getting on his nerves. lol)

William couldn't help but smile and replied, "Well, certainly not all of them but most of them are annoying. But I am pretty sure I didn't mean you or Lord Connelly."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:48 am

(lol I see. XD)

Stacey returned William's smile with one of her own and replied, "I'm happy to hear that. Now you know, we never did get to finish dinner but it's probably gotten cold by now. How about I prepare dessert for us unless you have another idea in mind?"

Nearby, Steven heard what happened and how quickly the couple made up. He frowned at the result but knowing that William was jealous, Steven figured he could use that to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:52 am

(I am curious to know how can Steven use that to his advantage. xD)

William shook his head and replied, "I don't really have the mood to eat anymore. I guess I ate too much lunch or perhaps I am still used to eating a little bit. But since we are here out, I guess we can continue walking about for a little longer? The weather is nice tonight."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:59 am

(lol I'm not sure myself. Steven won't tell me what he has planned. XD)

Stacey nodded and replied, "That sounds wonderful and very romantic. The moon is out in its beautiful light tonight and the stars are shining wonderfully."

She held William's arm and happily waited for him to lead the way, feeling happy that their argument was over.

Meanwhile, Steven decided to leave, seeing that William and Stacey had made up for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:05 am

(lol xD)

William held Stacey's arm and then led the way through the forest. It was a quiet night and he, too, was glad that things were made up quite quickly. He didn't mean to make an argument but it was just a misunderstanding.

Deciding to make a little conversation to pass the time, he said, "So Stacey, you lived your whole life in Lessire?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:09 am

Stacey replied, "Yup, I was born and raised in Lessire. I've traveled to other towns but only to visit and such. Most of my life has been here so I've gotten to know the people and the town very well.

I know you've traveled a lot but how does Lessire compare? I think it's improved quite a lot. I'm happy that I had the orphanage set up when I had the chance. It gives abandoned children a safe place to stay until they can get adopted."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:13 am

William nodded in agreement and replied, "Yeah, I think so too. Lessire is a good place but there are better places. If you go to the devils' world's capital, for example, it's a whole other story. Bigger and richer in resources, but I guess it's because it's the capital."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:19 am

Stacey looked interested and turning towards William, she replied, "Really? You're so lucky to have traveled to other worlds, handsome. How are the king and queen of the devils' world? Are they as nice as our king and queen here?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:27 am

William looked up at the sky for a moment, as though as if he was returning his memories, and looking down again, he replied,

"I don't know your king and queen, but the devils' world's royal family was pretty good and they took care well of their world. Too bad how they met their end, but I heard that it's being rebuilt, or so I hope."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:33 am

Stacey continued to listen to William with much interest as he told her of the devils' world. She replied,

"I hope so, too. Did no one from the royal family survive? I wonder how the people there are coping."

(Just wondering but if it is true about the devils' world being rebuilt, is there a chance that Nerine might return there one day? XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:35 am

(Nope, because she wants to stay with Alex. And she says that she can't stand going back there without having her family and all. xD)

William replied, "I believe the princess survived, although I am not so sure about it. Last time I heard about her was right in the middle of the events, and I did leave her in safe hands but I am not sure what could have happened then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:44 am

(Ahh I see. XD)

Stacey replied, "I hope she did survive and somehow was able to find happiness despite the tragedy. I wonder where she is now."

She giggled quietly and then continued, "You must think that I'm one of those hopeless romantics who want a happily ever after."

(I don't think Stacey and Nerine ever met if I remember correctly. XD)

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:47 am

(Same here. xD)

William chuckled lightly and then replied, "No, I don't think so. Who wouldn't want happiness for people? I hope, too, she survived and lived, for she was a pretty good person for the time I knew her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:54 am

Stacey smiled softly and gently placed her head on William's shoulder as they continued to walk in the forests. She replied, "You're so lucky to have had such experiences. Without a doubt, you're very world-experienced and that's much better than living a life of luxury and boredom."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:00 am

William was silent for a moment before he replied to Stacey's comment. He said, with a slightly sad smile, "You may not believe, but sometimes I wish I had that life of luxury and boredom you speak of. Sure, world traveling could be very intriguing, but it depends on the circumstances that lead it. I traveled around the world not because I wanted to, but because I had to."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:12 am

Stacey observed how sad William looked and gently touching his right cheek, she replied, "As uncle would say, things happen for a reason even if we don't always understand it at the time. And you can have that life of luxury now if you wanted."

She could give William an easy, carefree life since she had the money and means to do so although Stacey knew that William had pride and would most likely refuse it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:21 am

William shook his head and smiling, he replied, "I didn't mean that I wanted to be rich, Stacey, but I hoped to have a more peaceful life, you know? But like you say, things happen for a reason. At least I can have that peaceful life now with you."

He gave Stacey a comforting smile, for he really had the hope to live happy with her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:25 am

Stacey returned William's smile with one of her own and nodding happily, she replied,

"I'm sure we will. I want our lives to be happy always and you can settle down here. Lessire is a great place to live and who knows? Maybe one day we can start a family."

She blushed, hoping that William felt the same.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:29 am

William blushed in return and replied, "Maybe, one day."

Noticing how late it was getting, he replied, "Well, probably time to return, yes? It's getting late and I've got work early tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:32 am

Stacey realized how late it was getting as well and so she replied,

"Yup, we should return home. You should get your rest, handsome, and I need to clean up the kitchen before heading off to bed myself."

She held William's arm and waited for him to lead the way back to the hut.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:35 am

William led the way back to the hut and soon, they were in front of it and he led the way inside. After locking the door behind them, he spoke up,

"How about you go on get ready for the night while I clean up the kitchen? I don't need the bathroom so it would save more time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:38 am

Stacey replied, "Are you sure? It wouldn't be any trouble for me to clean up and you must be tired and want your rest."

She knew that the kitchen was a mess since they hadn't finished dinner and there were a lot of dishes and such to clean up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: