Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:25 am

(Depends on the season you're writing the fanfic in. If you are making it around the Dark Signers' time, Yusei is 19 and Jack is 20. ^^)

William said goodbye to Mark and after finishing gathering up the stuff, he headed towards the entrance, where he saw Stacey waiting for him.

Smiling, he said, "Hey. I am all done now."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:30 am

(Ahh coolie. Thanks. ^^)

Stacey returned William's smile and hugging him briefly, she replied, "I'm sure you must be tired. Let's go home and I'll cook you a delicious dinner. You deserve it."

She held William's hand and waited for him to lead the way back to the hut.

Steven had finished his work and was walking back to his horse when he observed the interaction between William and Stacey and frowned slightly. It was clear that Stacey was deeply in love with William and that didn't please Steven one bit.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:39 am

(No problem. ^^)

William smiled and then holding Stacey's hand, he led the way back to the hut. The walk was serene and quiet, and it didn't take long as this workplace wasn't far from the hut. Soon, they arrived at the hut and William unlocked the door, allowing Stacey to enter and then following her inside.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:44 am

After they entered the hut, Stacey turned to William and said, "Why don't you rest on the couch for a bit, handsome? I'll cook us a nice dinner and we can enjoy each other's company for the rest of the evening."

She gave William a light kiss on the lips and then went into the kitchen to begin preparing dinner.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:47 am

William waited on the coach quietly while Stacey prepared dinner for them both, all the while thinking over how could he prevent Stacey from seeing Steven but without interfering with the work. It seemed that there was not a real way for that, so it seemed that the only solution was to talk things over with her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:53 am

Stacey took about an hour but after the time had passed, she finished dinner. She prepared a delicious chicken pasta salad along with a garden salad and some dinner rolls along with glasses of orange juice.

After laying everything on the table, she poked her head out towards the living room and called,

"Dinner's all ready."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:01 am

William got up as Stacey announced that dinner was ready. He went to the kitchen where he saw everything laid out and took his seat, commenting,

"Looking great."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:02 am

Stacey took her seat as well and smiling, she replied, "Thanks. I hope it tastes just as delicious as it looks."

She took her fork and happily began eating her dinner.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:20 am

William began eating as well and after a while of silence, he thought he should bring up the topic about Steven. Looking to Stacey as they had their dinner, he said,

"Umm Stacey, may I ask you a favor? Please don't hang around that Steven much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:23 am

Stacey had stopped eating after William brought up the topic of William. Putting down her fork, she gave William a confused look and replied,

"I'll try but I don't understand. Did Steven do something wrong?"

(It's getting late here so I should get off for the night but I'll be back tomorrow to post more. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 am

(Nite, phoenix. ^^)

William stopped eating as well and giving Stacey a serious look, he replied,

"Didn't you notice how does that guy look at you? God, he can't stop giving flattering looks. If you didn't notice it, I did and I don't like it, Stacey, not the one bit."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:17 am

Stacey looked down and fought a blush. She did remember the looks that Steven had given her earlier although she hoped that William hadn't noticed. But thinking that perhaps they were just Steven's way of interacting with women, Stacey replied,

"Maybe it's his way? Maybe he's like that with all women."

In the back of her mind, Stacey wondered if William was perhaps jealous of Steven although she could think of no reason why that might be the case.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:06 am

William frowned at Stacey's reply and looking a bit angry, he replied,

"If it's his way of treating women, then he should it with other women but with you. I don't know if I am overdoing it but what I know is that I don't like having my wife being looked at like that. Why the hell are you even defending him?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:28 am

Feeling a little afraid at seeing William angry, Stacey looked down at her lap, trying her best not to cry but failing to do so. She didn't feel like she was defending Steven but rather trying to understand him and not conclude that he had bad intentions. Quietly, she replied,

"I'm sorry. I won't see him anymore if you feel it's best. Please excuse me."

She got up from her seat and left the dining room, headed towards their bedroom. Stacey felt too sad to even bother eating and felt a little hurt at the way William had treated her just now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:35 am

(Stacey should learn to be less sensitive around William. She knows he can be like that a lot. Razz)

William couldn't understand why did Stacey feel upset right then. He didn't feel that he was being too mean with her. Or was she upset because he didn't like Steven? If it was the latter, then she simply had no excuse. Didn't he have the right to feel jealous over his wife? Or did he have to watch her being flattered with in front of his eyes and not speak a damn word about it?

Feeling too frustrated, he got up as well and went out of the dining room, where he sat in the living room and didn't go after Stacey.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:40 am

(lol That's true but man, William should learn how to treat women better. I mean, look at what happened with him and Rosaline. Razz )

In the bedroom, Stacey wept at how things had gone between William and her. She felt hurt partially at the way he had treated her but a part of her felt that for William to behave like that, it meant that perhaps he didn't trust her as much as she thought.

After a while of being alone, Stacey felt too tired to cry anymore and so wiped the remaining tears from her eyes. She needed some fresh air and didn't care at the moment that it was late so getting up, she left the bedroom and went towards the door, not noticing William in the living room as she passed by.

(Hmm, if William doesn't do something to rectify this, Steven might have his chance. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:44 am

(lol But in Rosaline's case, he did have an excuse. xD And he better does something quick. xD)

William was still sitting in the living room when he saw Stacey going out of the bedroom and heading outside. Knowing how late it is, and how dangerous could the forests be at such a late time, he spoke up,

"Where do you think you're going so late? You don't know how dangerous is it to be out in the forests so late alone?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:48 am

Stacey stopped just as she was about to open the door but didn't turn around to look at William. She replied, "I don't care and I need the air. And I'll be fine by myself."

She then opened the front door and headed out towards the forests to enjoy the nighttime air and the quiet.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:51 am

Although William didn't feel like arguing or being around Stacey, but he knew that there was no way he could let her out by herself like that. Getting up immediately after her, he headed out and followed her, at least to be around her and not leaving her alone.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:00 am

As Stacey enjoyed the cool breeze of the nighttime air and the serenity of the forests, she heard footsteps behind her. Turning around, she saw that William had followed her. She asked,

"Why are you following me? I said I'd be fine by myself."

Unknown to either William or Stacey, Steven had decided to enjoy the nighttime atmosphere of the forests as well and she could see the couple close to where he was. Curiously, he approached closer, wanting to hear what they were saying.

(I didn't intend for Steven to come in again this soon but this will be interesting. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:02 am

(Yup, yup, I agree. lol)

William still had the frown on his face as he replied, "You saw what happened with those kidnappers. I don't want anyone of those going after you again. If you want to be alone, I won't speak but I am not going to let you walk around like that by yourself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:08 am

Stacey sighed and turned around, feeling too tired to argue with William. She replied,

"I can defend myself but fine. If I didn't know any better, it seems like you don't trust me."

This was an implied statement and Stacey wondered whether William really didn't trust her, especially when it came to other men.

Meanwhile, Steven listened in on the conversation and saw that the couple was having some troubles. It gave him hope that he could somehow win Stacey over.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:11 am

The last sentence spoken by Stacey grabbed William's attention. Although he knew that Stacey probably preferred to be alone, he had to question that so he replied,

"What do you mean I don't trust you? Stacey, are you giving me all this trouble just for that brat? I never said that I don't trust you, but I have the right of getting jealous over you and it's out of love. You know that, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:19 am

As Stacey heard William's words, she finally realized that William was jealous. It hadn't occurred to her that he might have felt that way and that was why he felt enmity towards Steven. Approaching him, Stacey said,

"You're jealous? I had no idea but there's no reason to be, handsome. I love you and only you. If I wanted someone like Steven, I would have been married a long time ago but I don't care about things like class or money or any of that. I'm happy with you and only you and no man can ever make me feel otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:23 am

(lol That was quick. xD)

William couldn't help but blush as he realized that he did admit that he was jealous. But it was his right, wasn't it?

The frown still on his face although softer, he replied, "Then at least show me that and don't keep defending that brat every time I warn you of his looks. If it was his way of treating women, then he should at least respect that your husband was right in front of him. At least you could have showed more understanding better than just finding excuses for his sake."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: