Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:55 pm

William climbed into bed too and then laid down beside Stacey's side. He was tired after the long day they had although not too much as they didn't do lots of exhausting activity. Turning towards her, he said,

"I guess it's time to say good night, pretty."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:02 am

Stacey wrapped her arms around William and nodding, she replied, "Yup, it sure is. Good night, handsome, and see you in the morning."

She then closed her eyes and leaned in, wanting a sweet good night kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:17 pm

William Stacey back a sweet goodnight kiss, and after breaking it off gently, he said,

"Good night, pretty. Sleep well and have a quiet night."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:03 am

Stacey smiled happily at William and then closing her eyes, she soon fell asleep.

The next morning, the sun rose early and the sunshine peeked through the bedroom window. Stacey could feel its warm rays upon her face and opening her eyes, she looked upon William sleeping peacefully. She smiled softly but not wishing to get up yet, she snuggled closer to him, enjoying his company.

(I hope it's ok that I moved on to the next morning. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:11 am

(Ahh it's pretty fine. ^^)

William slowly began to open his eyes and wake up as the shiny sun rays began to enter through the bedroom's window. Waking up, he looked at Stacey and noticed that she was awake, snuggling close to him. Smiling softly, he said,

"Good morning, pretty."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:00 am

Stacey looked up happily into William's eyes, noticing that he was awake. She softly replied, "Good morning, handsome. I didn't feel like getting up yet. It's nice to be in your arms and to see you as we greet the new day."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:50 pm

William softly smiled at Stacey and replied, "It's great to wake up and find such beauty with me, too. Makes a wonderful beginning for a day, don't you think?"

He was beginning to get used to say more romantic things, so that things go smooth between them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:07 am

Stacey blushed happily, her cheeks rosy, as William complimented her. Nodding, she replied, "I couldn't agree more. You know, I could stay here in your arms all day but I guess we should get up, huh? I wonder what we should do today."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:44 pm

William nodded and then sitting up, he replied, "Today is Saturday, isn't it? Aren't we going to take Megan to the art exhibition in the South Park?"

(I hope it's okay that I made it the art exhibition day. xD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:10 am

(Ahh that's fine. XD)

Stacey nodded and replied, "Ahh yes, that's right. Megan's been looking forward to this date but shouldn't it be the two of you? She might feel that I'm having you all to myself."

She looked cutely into William's eyes, teasing him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:37 am

William chuckled a little and then replying, he said, "I know what you mean, pretty. But I wouldn't want to leave you all alone for the day now, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:30 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "That's so sweet, handsome. I was thinking of helping Ms. Laura with the other children for the day so I certainly wouldn't be alone. Perhaps we could all go to the art exhibition but you and Megan can hang out together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:10 am

William nodded in agreement and replied, "Alright then. Sounds like a plausible idea and I don't think Megan would mind that."

He got up then and said, "I guess we should get moving. Would you like to use the bathroom first?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:03 am

Stacey got up as well and nodding, she replied, "Yup. I'll be quick, handsome, and then the bathroom will be all yours."

She gave William a quick kiss, got a fresh change of clothes and then went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:55 am

William meanwhile waited for Stacey to finish up using the bathroom. He got his change clothes and simply sat on the bed, waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:05 am

Stacey quickly finished taking her shower and after drying off, she changed into her clothes for the day. She wore a simple but beautiful light blue dress that reached just above her knees. She looked at herself in the mirror and brushed her hair and after briefly making sure that she looked all right, Stacey left the bathroom and returned to the bedroom, carrying her nightgown. She looked over at William and with a smile, she said,

"I'm all done, handsome. The bathroom's yours."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:43 pm

William got up and then entered the bathroom to get ready for the day. He took a quick shower, and then changed out of his clothes into some new ones. He brushed his hair in its usual messy way and then he was all ready. He then went out of the bathroom to put away his old clothes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:58 pm

Meanwhile, Stacey had put away her nightgown and then quickly tidied up the bed. After she was done, she went into the kitchen to make breakfast. As it was probably a good idea to head to town as quickly as possible, Stacey decided to make omelets with toast and orange juice. Quickly, she made breakfast and then laid everything out on plates and then placed them on the table along with utensils and glasses of juice. Then she waited for William so that they could eat and then get going.

(Interesting new user name btw. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:48 am

(lol Thanks. xD)

William soon went out of the bathroom and after he had finished putting away his things, he headed towards the kitchen where he found Stacey all done with preparing breakfast for them both. After they have both taken their places, William said,

"Looking delicious as always, pretty. We should probably eat fast and head on to the orphanage so that we can get an early start of the day."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:00 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup. I'm sure that Megan is waiting for you and I can't wait to see the children again."

She then proceeded to eat her breakfast, eagerly anticipating the start of another fun day.

(It won't be a boring day. I think I can find a way for Steven to appear again. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:58 pm

(Oooh nice, at last. I was beginning to get bored here. xD)

William nodded in agreement and began eating his breakfast as well. He was done in a short while, and after he was all done, he got his plates and went up to wash them, and waited for Stacey to finish her breakfast as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:02 am

(lol)

Stacey soon finished her breakfast after William did and getting up, she took her plate, utensils, and glass and washed them quickly in the sink. After placing all the items on the drying rack, she approached William and happily holding his right arm, she said,

"I'm all done. Let's get going."

Meanwhile, Steven was in his room at the inn, having just finished breakfast as well. He was thinking about how the plan to win Stacey over yesterday didn't work but at the moment, he couldn't come up with another plan. Thinking that a day off might be a good idea, he got up and thought to himself,

I need a break today. There's an art exhibition at South Park. That could be distracting.

With that plan in mind, he left his room and headed towards South Park.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:48 pm

William nodded and then holding Stacey's arm, he led the way out of the hut and after locking the door, led the way to the town. The weather was beautiful so it made it all better.

After a while, they arrived in town and William led the way towards the orphanage. In a short while, they were there and he led the way inside.

(By the way, I might not reply to the RPs except on Fridays from now on. O-O School is going to officially start and all, and it means death this year since it partly decides my future. >_< Anyways, so unless I sneak in or something, I will only reply on Fridays. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:08 am

(Ahh I see. It's been getting pretty busy on my end, too, so no worries. ^^ I'll check in here everyday in case someone posts and all. Wink )

Stacey followed William inside the orphanage and immediately, she could see the children leaving the dining room, having just finished breakfast. Megan was among the children and her face lit up with much happiness and excitement as she saw William. Running to him, she hugged him around the waist and said,

"You're here! I can't wait for our date today."

Ms. Laura followed the children and saw William and Stacey. Smiling at them, she said, "Good morning. It's good to see you both."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:51 am

(Didn't go to school today so here I am. xD)

William returned Megan's hug and gently replied, "I can't wait for it either."

He then turned to Ms. Laura with a smile and replied, "Good morning, Ms. Laura. I hope Megan here is all ready for our little date."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: