Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:06 am

(I see. Nice. XD)

Ms. Laura replied happily, "Oh yes, it looks like Megan is all ready to go. She's been talking all week, looking forward to today."

Megan looked up into William's eyes and said, "And I got all pretty just for you." She was wearing a simple white blouse and a dark blue skirt with black shoes and her hair had a little barrette on the right side.

Stacey turned to Ms. Laura and asked, "Do you have any plans today with the children? Perhaps they could come to the art exhibition as well but of course, Megan will have William all to herself."

She winked at Megan and Megan hugged William, happy to have him all to herself.

Ms. Laura replied, "I like that plan and there's bound to be lots of outdoor activities and such. I'll just gather the children and then we can go." She then went to get the children ready and Stacey went to help her, leaving Megan and William alone for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:02 am

William kneeled down to be with Megan's level and smiling, he said, "I hope you are looking forward for our date today, Megan. It's going to be a lot of fun, I am sure, since you like arts and all. I hope it can help you improve your art skills."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:09 am

Megan nodded enthusiastically and replied, "I sure am and you being with me will make it all the better."

After a few minutes, Stacey and Ms. Laura returned with the other children and Ms. Laura, turning to William, said, "We're all set. Please lead the way to the South Park."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:54 am

William nodded and replied, "Alright. Let's get going."

He then held Megan's hand and led the way out of the orphanage, towards the South Park. After a while of walking, the group arrived at the destination, which looked all different from any other time.

It was like a small quiet festival. There were different kinds of artists who have come from all parts of the country and the city to display their artworks. There were quite some people, too, of all ages who went to enjoy a walk in the park along with enjoying watching the artworks.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:01 am

(I'm sorry that I wasn't on much yesterday. I tried to get on here earlier but I was preoccupied and then we had Internet problems later on and all that.)

After the group had all arrived at the art exhibition, Megan looked around with much fascination and wonder in her eyes. She looked at all the different artwork on display and excitedly said,

"Look, look! There's so many paintings. Aren't they beautiful?"

The other children looked around as well, interested in the art as well as the different shows that were going on.

Meanwhile, Steven had already arrived at South Park but he was in a secluded area so he was yet to be seen. He briefly looked over to his left and saw Stacey, William, another lady, and a group of children. He thought to himself,

What a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:05 am

(Ahh it's alright. ^^ I got a chance to reply now, so here I am. xD)

William smiled as he saw how excited Megan was as she continued to watch the artworks. There were different kinds of paintings, which showed different styles and different ways of drawing and painting. There were pictures of families, some of nature, others of people and so on.

William walked beside Megan, watching the artworks with her and commenting on some of them as they walked.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:20 am

As Megan continued to talk about the different paintings and artwork on display to William, Stacey helped Ms. Laura attend to the other children, showing them around the exhibits and meeting the artists and such.

Thinking that it was an opportune time to make himself known, Steven became visible and approaching Stacey and the others, he said, "It's nice to see you again, Stacey."

Surprised, Stacey faced Steven and with a smile, she replied, "It's nice to see you again, too."

Steven took Stacey's right hand and briefly kissed it in greeting, causing Stacey to blush in return.

(I'm trying to see whether William will get jealous. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:34 am

(lol I am here finally. xD)

Although William was mainly focusing with Megan and watching the artworks with her, he would glance at Stacey and the others every once in a while. However, just as he glanced this one time, he saw some man standing with his wife, and kissing her hand like a gentleman. William was immediately annoyed, but after seeing who the man was, he was completely pissed off. He still didn't trust that guy and thought that something was off about him.

Although he didn't do anything, but he kept his eyes on him as he kept walking with Megan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:59 am

(Yays! XD)

After Steven greeted Stacey, he noticed Ms. Laura and the other children and then said, "I would be honored if you'd introduce me to your friend and these wonderful children."

Stacey was surprised to hear Steven mention the children with warmth but gladly, she introduced Ms. Laura and the other children.

Meanwhile, as Megan continued to chat away about the artwork and such, she glanced at William and saw that his face was troubled. Looking at him with concern, she asked, "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:33 am

William's eyes were watching Steven with annoyance and trouble as he watched him blend in with Stacey and the others. But then as Megan asked him if something was wrong, he simply smiled and replied, "Ahh no, nothing is wrong at all. Ahh look at this piece, it's pretty colorful, isn't it?"

He tried to distract Megan away, so that she wouldn't notice his eyes when they wandered off to Stacey's and Steven's direction.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:01 am

Megan looked at the piece that William pointed to and nodding, she replied, "Yup, it sure is." She was distracted by the painting and so didn't give another thought to how William looked earlier.

After Stacey had introduced Ms. Laura and the children to Steven, Steven replied, "It's great to see you here although. A pleasant surprise. How are you?"

Stacey replied, "I'm well."

Steven replied, "I adore a woman who loves children so."

The comment brought out an unexpected blush from Stacey, unaware that she and Steven were being watched by William.

(I'm wondering whether William will try to do something. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:12 am

(lol Watch this. xD)

William's paid attention towards Stacey and Steven made him catch the comment Steven threw. That was it for him. That guy was indirectly flirting with his wife right when he was standing there. But not wanting to spoil the day for the kids and for Megan, he decided to get through his own way.

Looking to Megan, he said, "Hey Megan, let us get back to the others a little. We should take a look at what they are watching too."

Not waiting for a reply from Megan, he led the way towards Stacey and the others, but not even saying hi or greeting Steven.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:19 am

(lol Nice. XD)

Megan was surprised when William commented that he wanted to get back to Stacey and the others but followed him without saying anything.

Stacey felt shy, unsure of how to reply to Steven's comment. Then, as William and Megan approached the group, Stacey saw them and with a smile, she said, "Hey. We bumped into Steven here. Isn't that a surprise?"

Steven saw William and Megan and greeting them with an innocent smile, he said, "It's a pleasure to see you again and who is this pretty girl here?"

He kneeled down to Megan's eye level and Megan smiled at him, replying, "I'm Megan and William's my boyfriend."

Steven chuckled lightly at Megan's comment and replied, "Is that so?" Then he looked at Stacey, giving her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:26 am

William didn't speak with one word and didn't even return Steven's greeting. He had this annoyed look on his face and for a moment there, one could remember William's old-self, when he would look cold and distant. Definitely, he wasn't enjoying Steven's presence, and especially not his obvious flirts with Stacey.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:35 am

Stacey observed the look on William's face, remembering it from the time that he was upset over Rosaline and wanting her back. She looked between him and Steven, wondering whether it was Steven's presence that was bothering William. Worried, Stacey put her hand on William's and quietly asked,

"Can we speak somewhere alone for a minute?"

She then looked at Megan and said, "Don't worry. I'll bring him right back. I promise."

Steven saw the look on William's face and smirked inwardly, seeing that he was getting under William's skin.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:39 am

William wondered if Stacey finally got the hint that he wasn't enjoying the guy's presence, but he nodded and then followed Stacey to a place where they could speak alone for a moment. However, his look didn't change and he still looked cold and annoyed.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:42 am

Once they were alone, Stacey placed both of her hands in William's and softly asked, "What is it, handsome? Is it Steven?"

She saw that the look on William's face didn't change and worried what was going on inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:47 am

William inwardly sighed and took a breath, trying to calm himself down of anger. Looking in Stacey's eyes, he replied, "I don't like the guy, Stacey. At all. Don't you see how is he simply trying to flirt with you right in front of me? Make him go, Stacey. I don't care how, just make him go."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:53 am

For a moment, Stacey was confused, not having realized that Steven had been flirting with her this whole time. But worried about William, she replied, "I didn't realize. I thought he was being polite but you know that my heart belongs to you and only you. But if his presence is a burden, I'll ask him to go, ok?"

Although Stacey thought that Steven's presence wasn't so troublesome, seeing the look on William's face made her want to ease any worries on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:57 am

William calmed down as Stacey comforted him and told him that she will try to make Steven go away. Nodding, he replied, "Alright then. I hope you know that I am doing this because I love you, not for anything else."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:01 am

Stacey nodded and smiling softly, she replied, "Of course. I love you so much, handsome. Never forget that."

She gave William a quick kiss on the lips and then holding his hand, she led the way to where Ms. Laura, Steven, and the others were.

Steven had witnessed the exchange between William and Stacey although he couldn't hear what had been said. However, he did observe the kiss and was slightly annoyed although he knew that his flirtations had bothered William so that gave him some comfort.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:04 am

William followed Stacey back to where the others were, and although he was feeling a bit better after she comforted him, as soon as he saw Steven he gave him back that cold look, although on the inside he wasn't feeling as bitter.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:08 am

After reaching the others, Stacey approached Steven and said, "I'm sure that you're enjoying the festival but there's plenty of other places to see as well and I'm sure you'll want to see as much as possible." She was trying to get Steven to leave without being blunt and rude about the matter.

Steven saw the cold look that William gave him and after hearing Stacey urge him to visit some other places, he knew that this was a ploy to get him away from her. So looking at her politely, he said, "I'll leave but on one condition. Since I'm new here, I need a tour guide around Lessire and since I don't know anyone else, you can be that tour guide. What do you say?"

Stacey didn't see the harm but then she glanced at William, wondering how he'd react to the idea.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:15 am

Now William couldn't stand seeing Stacey and Steven together right in front of his eyes, would he let him be alone with her? No way.

Upon hearing Steven's request to her, and seeing Stacey glance at him, he knew it was time to speak up. So interrupting them, not even caring if it was rude or not, he said,

"Ahh I don't think Stacey has the time to tour you around Lessire. Right now, she is helping me tour the kids and later on, she would busy with other things that is not of your business."

Obviously, William was different from Stacey on being careful and not rude, as he didn't care what the guy thought of him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:20 am

Steven raised one eyebrow at William, thinking how bold he was to reply to him like so. Smirking, he said, "I'm sure Stacey can speak up for herself on the matter." Looking happily at her, he asked, "How about it? You must have some free time and it wouldn't be too much trouble."

As Stacey didn't want to cause any trouble about the matter, she kindly replied, "I'm sorry but I'm afraid William's right. I'm going to be pretty busy for a while. I'm working on a new project for the children and I won't have any free time for a while."

Being a gentleman, Steven nodded politely and replied, "I understand, Stacey. You're a very kind lady to think of the children and they should come first."

Stacey smiled politely at Steven, thinking that the comment was harmless although Steven had partly meant it as another attempt at flirtation.

(Man, I like seeing William get jealous. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: