Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:28 am

William nodded and replied, "I will make it up for her tomorrow. I have missed her quite a lot, too. I should really try to spend more time with her but I get my free time only on weekends."

He was all done with breakfast so he got up to wash his plate and utensils.

Lisianthus nodded in agreement and replied, "Yeah, sounds good. I'll have to head on to the castle soon too; I am pretty sure I will get scolded for this but oh well."

She got up and stood on her feet, then continued, "How about I call Melody and she can take us around faster? It will save us time, I think, to get to a restaurant faster."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:34 am

Stacey replied, "I understand. And it's a little out of the way to walk into town unless you have business there or something."

She finished her breakfast soon after William did and took her plate and utensils to the kitchen sink to wash them. After placing everything on the drying rack, Stacey turned to William and said,

"I'll stay home today but I have a small favor to ask."

Quickly, she found a notepad and pen and wrote down something for Lord Connelly. Then she handed the note to William and said,

"When you see uncle, would you hand him this note? If he has time to do this, that would be great but if he doesn't, that's ok."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok sounds good."

Inside, he was a little concerned that Lisianthus might get scolded for staying out all night so he wanted to return with her to the castle. But then, he didn't want to miss his first magic lesson with Duchess Irene, either.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:40 am

William took the note from Stacey and nodding, he replied,

"Oh sure, that's fine. If that's all then, I will head on my way."

He gave Stacey a quick kiss then headed out of the kitchen then out of the hut, heading towards the construction site.

Lisianthus nodded and then took out what seemed to be a small whistle from her pocket. She stood on the hill, and then began to blow gently in it. The whistle didn't actually make any sound, but after a few minutes, the white pegasus could be seen from afar, and it slowly approached the couple till it landed near them on the hill.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:49 am

Stacey waved goodbye to William as she saw him leave and head off towards the construction site.

Meanwhile, at the construction site, Lord Connelly and Bill had already arrived. Lord Connelly was in his office as usual and Bill was checking attendance, making sure that workers were arriving in timely fashion. Mark had arrived with the first group of workers this time so he got his tools and then went to his place to begin work for the day.

Ryan saw Melody approach them and gently, he approached her and touched her head, saying,

"Good morning, Melody. It's nice to see you again."

He got on the white pegasus and then helped Lisianthus up behind him. Once they were on securely, Ryan asked,

"Which direction should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:52 am

William soon arrived at the construction site, where he headed towards his workplace after getting his tools. Once there, he saw that Mark was already hard at work. Smiling, he greeted him by saying,

"Morning. Looks like you are earlier today."

Lisianthus got on behind Ryan and held tightly to him, then she replied,

"Head on east from here. There is a pretty nice place in a district there. I'll tell you when we fly over it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:59 am

(I posted a new chapter of my fanfic. XD)

Mark waved to William and nodding, he replied, "Yup. I took the earlier ride with some of the other workers so I got here quickly. I haven't done much, though. Glad you're here. We'll get this done faster."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok then."

He directed Melody to take to the air and head towards the east, to find a restaurant where he and Lisianthus could have breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:02 am

(Ahh coolies. I will read it right after this post. xD)

William nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, definitely."

He then got his tools and began working on his task once more, focusing his best and working as hard as he could.

Melody flew with Ryan and Lisianthus on its back towards the east, and through the bright morning Cephiron seemed to bust around with activity. They flew over a district which seemed to have lots of groceries, shops and restaurants as well. Lisianthus then pointed to one of them and said,

"Here. This place is pretty good and you can land near it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:08 am

(Coolie. XD)

Mark worked hard as well, coordinating with William so that they could complete their tasks quicker.

In another area of the construction site, Steven was working on his tasks. But at the same time, he was scheming on how to get to William's good side.

Ryan replied, "Ok."

He looked around for a clearing and soon found it. He directed Melody to land on it and the pegasus did so.

After Melody landed, Ryan helped Lisianthus off and then he got off. He looked to Melody and said,

"Can you wait here? We'll need you in a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:17 am

William continued working hard on his task, no ill thoughts on his mind, but quite happy. His work made him glad but he also reminded himself to give Lord Connelly Stacey's note during the break.

Melody nodded its head, a sign of obeying. Lisianthus then said,

"Let us go in. I am feeling a little hungry here especially that we skipped dinner yesterday."

She giggled a little then led the way towards the restaurant. It wasn't quite fancy, but it looked very comfortable and welcoming. As they entered, a waiter welcomed them both and led them to a table, where they were seated. The waiter gave both of them a menu, bowed and then left.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:24 am

The morning hours passed on, with everyone hard at work. Knowing that tomorrow was the weekend, Mark momentarily turned to William and asked,

"Are you looking forward to the weekend? I sure am. I have big plans with my lady."

Ryan walked beside Lisianthus as they entered the restaurant. After they were both seated, Ryan opened the menu to see what looked good. Turning to Lisianthus, he asked,

"What would you recommend I try?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:28 am

William nodded to Mark's question and replied,

"Yup, I sure am. I'll be heading with Stacey to the library with a group of the orphanage's kids. We are going to make them have some fun there, surely."

Lisianthus looked at the menu and then pointed out to Ryan a couple of plates, ones which looked be exclusive in the gods' world. They sounded quite delicious and tasty from their names.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:40 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. The library in town is impressive. It's a little bigger than those in some other towns from what I hear. I only went there a couple of times but there are a lot of books and the people there are nice."

He then continued, "Do you like kids? You mentioned that you and Stacey are taking some children tomorrow."

Ryan listened as Lisianthus pointed out what dishes to try and he finally decided on one. Then he waited for Lisianthus to make her selection so that he could call for a waiter to take their order.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:43 am

William nodded and replied, "Yeah, I like kids a lot. I tend to be quite tolerant around them even if they are troublesome. I suppose it owes to the fact that I grew up around them and all."

Lisianthus selected the same plate Ryan chose. The waiter came to them after a while, asking for their order. Once Ryan told him of the plates, he went ahead to get them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:56 am

Mark nodded and replied, "I see. That makes sense."

He continued to work hard in the morning hours, as did the other workers. Once it was almost noon, the bell rang, signaling that it was time for lunch. Mark put down his tools, stretched his arms and said,

"I'm going to get something to eat? Are you coming?"

As they waited for their orders, Ryan turned to Lisianthus and asked,

"Umm, Sia, do you want me to go back with you to the castle? I'd feel awful if you get yelled at for being out all night when it's partly my fault. I should have woken you up or taken you back myself."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:16 am

William shook his head and replied, "Nah, you can go on. I have to see Lord Connelly and after that, I'll return to work. Not feeling hungry."

He put down his tools, ready to head to Lord Connelly's office.

Lisianthus shook her head with a smile and replied,

"Nah, you don't have to. I don't you to be late on Irene and all, and I know how much you look forward to the lesson. I'll be probably given the lecture by the chancellor but I am used to it. No worries."

She laughed a little, trying to assure Ryan that she was going to be fine.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:21 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Aye. See you later."

He then went off to join the other workers for lunch.

Lord Connelly was in his office, finishing up some work before deciding to have lunch himself.

Although Ryan was unsure, he nodded and replied, "Ok. How about we meet after my lesson is over? Do you want to meet back at the castle or here in the city?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:26 am

William got up and then having the note with him, he headed towards Lord Connelly's office. He knocked on the door quietly and after he was given the permission, he entered. Smiling to Lord Connelly, he spoke up,

"Hello, sir. I am sorry to bother you but Stacey asked me to deliver this."

He then handed him the note Stacey had given him in the morning.

Lisianthus pondered over it for a moment but then replying, she said,

"Well, how about we meet right there at the academy? I can come to you there after a couple of hours. You'd be finished with your lesson and I'd be finished with whatever I've got to do in the castle."

The waiter soon arrived, carrying both of their orders. He laid them out in front of them, bowed and left.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:30 am

Lord Connelly took the note from William and replied, "Thank you, William. Let's see here."

He opened the note and read it. Smiling, he said, "Ahh it looks like Stacey wants me to go into town and buy some rose seeds. I guess she wants to plant some roses since it's almost spring.

Do you want to join me for lunch? I was just about to eat and there's enough food for two."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure, sounds like a good plan."

He then looked at the food laid out before him and commented, "This looks good."

He took his fork and began eating his food. He was quite hungry, as he hadn't eaten dinner last night.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:34 am

William shook his head and politely replied, "Thank you very much, sir, but I'd like to go continue my work. I've still got a bit to do."

Lisianthus began to eat her food as well, feeling hungry because she skipped dinner last night. However, she was more disappointed because she had looked forward to sneaking into the kitchen with Ryan. She would have definitely loved seeing the teased faces of the people at the castle then, but then again she had much scolding to care about at that time.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:41 am

Lord Connelly nodded and replied, "All right but please return here before you leave for the day. I'll go into town in the afternoon and buy the seeds for Stacey and return."

Ryan continued to eat but as he did so, he paused and said, "This is delicious but I did look forward to your cooking last night, Sia. Perhaps we can do some sneaking later, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:44 am

William nodded and replied, "I will, sir. Please excuse me then."

He bowed politely then went out of Lord Connelly's office, heading towards his workplace, where he continued the work he left.

Lisianthus nodded excitedly to Ryan and was glad that he wanted to sneak with her. She replied, "Definitely! We'll sneak into there and let's see who can catch us!"

She continued eating her food and was soon all done with it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:50 am

Meanwhile, Steven had looked around for William, not realizing that William had gone into Lord Connelly's office. Once he saw William leave and return to his place, Steven immediately approached him, wanting to appear as friendly as possible.

(I know but something has to ruin William's day. lol)

Ryan smiled and was glad that Lisianthus had cheered up a little. He soon finished his food as well and getting up, he said,

"Let me go take care of the bill. I'll be right back."

He then went to the cashier to pay for breakfast as well as to leave a generous tip for the waiter. Then he returned to Lisianthus and waited for her so that they could leave together before heading off to their separate ways.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:55 am

(lol William isn't too happy. xD)

Although William was busy focusing on his work, he took notice of Steven approaching him. He wasn't happy with it and wondered what the hell did he want. However, he continued working and pretended to not see him approach.

Lisianthus waited for Ryan to return and once he did, she led the way to outside. Melody was still waiting there so turning to Ryan, she said,

"Let's go to the academy and I'll drop you off there. Then we can meet at the academy after a couple of hours."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:03 am

(lol XD)

As Steven approached William, he could see that William was continuing to focus on his work, paying no mind to him. But he was going to make sure that William did notice him so coughing loudly, he then said,

"Hello, William."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok."

He petted Melody on the head and then got on the pegasus. After helping Lisianthus get on behind him, he directed Melody to take to the air and head towards the direction of the academy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:17 am

William knew that he had to speak to Steven no matter how much he didn't want to. But trying to at least brush him off, he continued to work as he replied to him,

"Oh hello, Steven. Is there anything you want help with?"

Melody flew towards the academy as Ryan directed her. As they weren't very far, they soon arrived at their destination. The pegasus landed gracefully in front of the academy, which was open and up with activity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: