Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:44 am

With each one word of those that Megan said, William's troubles only increased in his mind, made him feel conflicted and unable to know what to do. His main thought was, Should he live, or die?
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:46 am

As they walked, Megan noticed that William was being quiet. Looking at him with concern in her eyes, she asked,

"Is everything ok, William? Am I talking too much?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:53 am

William snapped out of his thoughts then and turning to Megan, he quickly smiled and replied,

"Ahh no, no. I am listening to you, that's all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:56 am

Megan nodded and replied, "Oh ok. You should let me know if you want to talk. I like listening to your voice. It's very soothing."

She was silent for a few moments and then asked, "William, do you have any brothers or sisters? I wish I did. It feels lonely being an only child sometimes."

(It's getting late here so I'm going to get off for the night now and go to sleep. I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:57 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William shook his head and replied, "No, I am a lonely child as well, so I can understand how you feel. It does feel lonely at times...but, you know, brothers and sisters can be naughty at times?"

He was trying to lighten the subject although inside, it bothered him as well at times.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Upon hearing William's comment, Megan giggled and she felt a little better, that it wasn't so bad being an only child. Nodding, she replied, "Yup, that's true and it isn't so bad. And I have you so I'm not alone."

She snuggled to William's side and continued to enjoy the rest of the walk with him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:58 am

William continued walking with Megan and then noticing that it was getting dark, he turned to her and said, "I probably should take you back to the center now. It's getting dark and I don't want them to worry about you there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:01 am

Observing as well how late it was getting, Megan nodded and replied, "Ok. Umm, William, do you think that I can see where you live sometime? I'd like to see your home and come and visit. I'll get permission, of course."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:07 am

Although William would have preferred not, he thought it was okay, as Megan was a little kid and she looked up to him. He nodded and replied, "If you can get the permission to do so, I won't mind. It'll be nice to have you visit."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:14 am

Megan hugged William and replied happily, "Thanks, William. I can't wait to see your home."

She then followed William back to the center where Ms. Laura was waiting for her. Ms. Laura had begun to worry about Megan, as she knew that Megan usually didn't return so late.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:04 am

William smiled and then led the way with Megan to the center. After a little walking, they arrived in front of it. He turned to her then and said,

"We'll say goodbye now but I am sure we'll see each other again soon."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:32 am

Megan hugged William around the waist and looking up at him, she said, "Yup, we will. You'll come by again soon, right? I'm going to do that portrait of you so you have to drop by again soon."

Ms. Laura looked out the window and saw that Megan had returned with William so she was relieved that she was all right.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:35 am

William nodded with a smile and replied, "Yeah, sure. I'll drop by as soon as I can, and I would be looking forward to see that portrait you'd draw."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:38 am

Megan gave William one more hug and with a smile, she said, "I'll see you soon, William."

Ms. Laura had stepped outside the front door and turning to Megan, she said, "I'm happy to see you're back. Why don't you go on inside and have dinner with everyone else?"

Megan nodded and waving goodbye to William, she stepped inside the center to put away her things and have dinner. Ms. Laura then turned to William and said,

"Thank you for dropping off Megan, William. I'm glad she's safe."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:41 am

William smiled to Ms. Laura and replied, "Ahh it's okay. I met her on my way and she wanted to have a walk around. I hope she wasn't too late or that I worried you about her. Please accept my apologies if I did."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:47 am

Ms. Laura shook her head and replied, "Oh no, it's all right. Megan sometimes comes back a little late because of her art lessons although it is a little later than usual.

You know, ever since she met you, I've never seen Megan so happy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:50 am

William nodded and replied, "I'm glad to hear that, miss. It makes me happy to know that I am helping her feel happier."

Although anyone would have been really happy to hear that, William only felt the troubles increase in his mind, not more.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:57 am

Ms. Laura then said, "I don't wish to keep you. You must be quite tired but I was thinking. If you want, you could be kind of a big brother to Megan. We have a program here where some of the kids have young adults or teenagers as mentors. Perhaps you might consider the idea. It's a volunteer program but the kids in the program have a wonderful time and it's a great experience."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:09 am

William nodded and replied, "I'll think about it, miss. I think it's a great idea but I'd like a chance to think about it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:13 am

Ms. Laura nodded and replied, "Of course. Take all the time you wish to think about it."

She saw how dark it was getting and then continued, "I don't wish to keep you. Feel free to drop by anytime you wish and say hi to Lady Stacey for me next time you see her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:17 am

William nodded and replied, "I will. Excuse me then, miss."

He bowed politely and then went on his way, going out of the town and going towards the hut. After a while of walking, he arrived in front of it and using his keys, he opened the door and went inside.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:22 am

Ms. Laura waved goodbye to William and then went inside the center to attend to the children.

Meanwhile, Stacey had decided to skip dinner and just go to bed early, as she was feeling sad after reading the entries in William's journal earlier. She felt hurt and she didn't feel strong enough to put on a brave face in front of him. So deciding to pretend to be sick, she went to bed and although she heard the front door open and close, assuming that it was William, Stacey stayed in bed, pretending to be asleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:23 am

As William entered, he noticed that the house was pretty quiet. He was surprised as he'd usually find Stacey preparing dinner or at least finishing up her chores. Wondering what was wrong, he looked around the house but didn't find anyone. Seeing the bedroom only left, he knocked on the door and said, "Stacey, are you in there?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:30 am

Stacey could hear William ask about her but she didn't feel up to talking to him. So she continued to lie down on the bed under the covers with her eyes closed and her back to the door. She thought that if she appeared to be sick, William wouldn't inquire too much about her and at the moment, she didn't want there to be any questions or such.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:32 am

As William didn't hear any response, he began to worry a little. Knocking the door again, he said, "Stacey, if you are in there, please answer. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: