Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:52 am

(lol I am wondering what is that option now. xD But I wonder why would Stacey have such a thought if she believed that William loved her. xD)

William smiled to Megan one more time but didn't say anything in reply and just watched over the children as well, making sure they were having a good time.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:57 am

(lol Stacey says that she doesn't want the surprise to be spoiled but it has to do with Megan. XD)

The children chatted away happily, talking about all they had done that day and so forth.

A little later, a couple of waiters came to the table carrying plates of food for everyone and juice for William. The waiters set the plates of food down and then left to let the party enjoy their dinner.

Megan looked at her plate happily and said, "This looks and smells so delicious. I love spaghetti but I love William much more."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:01 am

(lol Now I am even more curious. One more hint, please? xD)

William gently patted Megan's head as he heard her comment but didn't say anything. He was glad to find someone who liked him so much and he liked as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:07 am

(lol Ok. It has to do with love but a different kind of love. XD)

Meanwhile, Stacey urged the children to begin eating and she did so as well. The lasagna was cooked perfectly and the food was delicious. The children were enjoying their dinner as well and the atmosphere was light and friendly. Everyone was happy with how the day went and it was such a fun time. Stacey was a little sad that it had to end soon but she had a responsibility to the children and knew that Ms. Laura would worry if they were out too late.

But regardless, Stacey had fun and she was happy to see that William did, too.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:10 am

(Ahh yup. That makes things a little clearer now. Thank you. xD)

William drank his juice meanwhile while looking out the window. He did have a nice day as well and was glad that he could help somehow making the children happy.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:17 am

(No problem. ^^)

Everyone continued to eat happily and the children helped themselves to the garlic bread, which the waiters had given for free. Megan felt so happy that her first date with William was wonderful. She hoped for many more days like today.

It was getting a little dark although not too dark. The restaurant had some other people ordering food and eating as well but wasn't too crowded.

After a while, Stacey finished her dinner and then waited for the children to finish as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:22 am

William saw Stacey finished and he was already finished as well. Seeing the children finishing up, he got up from his chair and said, "I'll go take care of the bill while everyone finishes up."

He went to the cashier then to take care of paying the bill.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:32 am

Stacey nodded and looked after the children while William went ahead to pay the bill. Some of the children soon finished up while others were almost done. Megan finished up her dinner and waited for William to return. She felt so happy being with him. She hadn't felt this happy since being with her parents and Stacey could see the happiness all over Megan's face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:37 am

William soon returned after having paid the bill. He took back his seat and waited till the children are all done so that they all go back to the center.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:44 am

The other children soon finished after William had returned from paying the bill. Stacey took care of the children, making sure that their mouths and hands were clean. Once everyone was done, Stacey got up and said,

"Ok, let's all head on back. I'm sure that everyone must be tired."

Some of the children groaned which Stacey expected. But they got up willingly, ready to leave. Megan got up and holding William's hand while clutching her gifts, she said, "I wish our date didn't have to end but we'll have another one soon."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:48 am

William replied, "I wish so, too, Megan but we will have many more dates to come and I promise I will visit you as much as I can, okay?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:51 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "I will hold you to that, William."

She got up and with William followed the others out of the restaurant and outside. Stacey led the group towards the entrance of the festival and back towards the center, where Ms. Laura was waiting for the children to return.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:04 am

William followed towards the center as well, holding Megan's hand in his. Soon enough, they went out of the festival and soon enough, they arrived at the center.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:06 am

When they arrived back at the center, Ms. Laura was at the front door to greet them. She hugged the children one by one and saw by their expressions that they had a fun day. She ushered the children inside but Megan held on to William's hand, feeling reluctant to leave him.

Megan looked at William and asked, "Will you come back soon? Promise me that you will, ok?"

(Ok, I'm getting a little sleepy now so I'll get off for the night now. Be back to post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:05 pm

(Nite. ^^)

William kneeled down to Megan and putting his hands on her shoulders, he replied as he smiled kindly at her,

"I promise I will come back as soon as I can, alright? It won't be long before you see me again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Megan hugged William around the neck as he kneeled down to her eye level and said,

"I will wait until you come here next time."

Ms. Laura observed the interaction between William and Megan and said, "I have an idea. William, would you like to make sure that Megan goes to bed and falls asleep?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:24 am

William looked up at Ms.Laura as she made her suggestion and thought it was a good idea, since he didn't really want to leave Megan so soon as well. So nodding, he replied,

"I like this idea. Do you like it as well, Megan?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:25 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "I sure do, William. I'll sleep better tonight without a doubt."

Stacey smiled softly, for she liked the idea, too. So she went inside after Ms. Laura entered to help her with the children, making sure that they brushed their teeth, washed up, and changed into their night clothes. Megan entered the center as well, holding William's hand and leading the way inside.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:55 am

William followed little Megan to inside where every kid was going to get ready for bed. He was glad with the idea Ms. Laura has suggested as he didn't want to leave Megan so soon as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:02 pm

Once everyone was inside, Stacey helped Ms. Laura get the children ready for bed. Megan led William to her room and then carefully placing the prizes that William had won for her earlier on her bed, she went to a small dresser and took out a pair of pajamas. Then she turned to William and asked, "Will you wait for me here? I'm going to wash up and change. I won't be long."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Fantasy Love RP! New Member Wellcome!   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:05 am

(Not spamming guys ... just asking where could I enter?)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:06 am

(Hey, Yuu. I suppose you can continue from the last point Yuu, Faye and the others were on? Would that be fine with you?)

William nodded and replied, "Alright then. I'll be waiting."

He stood quietly in his place, waiting for Megan to change into her bedclothes and get ready to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:13 am

(could you show me the link where celia end up? It seems lik it's been far away)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:38 am

(I think this is it: https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/t643p390-adventure-rp-new-member-wellcome

Could have been later, but I searched all over the topics and I think this is the latest one.)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:12 pm

In the bathroom, Megan quickly brushed her teeth and washed up along with a couple of other girls. Then she carefully changed out of her dress and into her pajamas. After brushing her teeth and making sure that she looked pretty just for William, she carried her dress and returned to the bedroom where William was waiting. She put the dress away in a small closet and then climbed into bed. Happily, she held William's hand and said,

"I had the best day today. Thank you."

Indeed, Megan hadn't felt so happy like that in a long time.

(Ahh forgot to mention but I love your new set, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: