Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:04 am

William felt embarrassed in himself and felt bad that he made Stacey feel embarrassed but wishing to relieve her, he replied, "Don't think about it. That's none of an importance."

Wanting to get away with the subject, he continued, "I'll go prepare us some breakfast then while you get ready."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:07 am

Stacey was relieved that William didn't seem bothered by her actions of last night so nodding, she replied, "I should take a shower and of course, make lunch for Megan. You two have a very important date today, as I recall."

She winked at William and then went on ahead to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change into some new clothes.

(I'm getting pretty sleepy here so I'm going to head on to bed. I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:34 am

(Nite. ^^)

William meanwhile went to the kitchen, and began working on the breakfast, making a simple one for himself and a good one for Stacey.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Stacey finished taking her shower and after drying off, she changed into her clothes for the day. Then she brushed her hair, making sure that it fell neatly just below her shoulders.

Once she was done making herself look presentable, Stacey left the bathroom, returned her clothes to the bedroom, and went to the kitchen where she saw William making breakfast for the both of them. She took a seat at the table and waited for William, figuring that she'd prepare the picnic lunch after breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:17 am

William was soon done with preparing breakfast and set it at the table. He then took his seat and simply said, "Not as good as you make it, but I saved you the effort."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:29 am

Stacey looked at her breakfast before her and then turned her eyes back to William, replying, "This looks just as good as how I cook and I'm sure it tastes just as delicious. Thanks, William."

She took her fork and began eating her breakfast happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:02 am

William didn't say anything in reply and just began his own breakfast as well, which was simple and small just like usual.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:27 am

As Stacey ate her breakfast, she glanced at William and hoping to make a little conversation with him, she asked, "Are you looking forward to your day with Megan? I'm sure she's very excited to have the whole day with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:30 am

William nodded and replied, "Yeah, sure. I will do my best so that she has fun for the day today."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "I'm sure that Megan will be happy, no matter what the two of you decide to spend the day."

She continued eating her breakfast and a little later, she finished. She took her plate and utensils and washed them in the kitchen sink. Once she was done, she took food out from the cupboards and icebox and began preparing a nice delicious picnic lunch for Megan and William.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:17 am

William soon finished his breakfast as well and then washed them as well in the sink. He then took back his seat, waiting for Stacey to finish.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Stacey made some sandwiches as well as prepared some fruit juice. She poured the juice into a thermos and then took out a medium-sized picnic basket. She placed the thermos and a few small paper cups inside the basket and after wrapping the sandwiches, she placed them in the basket as well. Then she put some fruit and finally a large picnic cloth blanket inside the basket.

Once everything was prepared, Stacey carried the basket and said, "Ok, let's head on to town. I'm sure that Megan is waiting for you and I have lunch all prepared for you both."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:34 am

William nodded and replied, "Okay then."

He then led the way out of the hut and to town, heading towards the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:57 am

Stacey followed William out of the hut and outside towards town and the orphanage. She was looking forward to the day, too, and was happy to see that William and Megan would get to spend some time together. She could see how much the two cared for each other and that made her happy.

As they headed towards town, Stacey observed how busy it was. There were lots of people outside enjoying the weekend and such.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:09 am

The couple soon arrived at the town and William led the way towards the orphanage. They soon reached it, and William let Stacey lead the way inside then, since she knew the place better than him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Once they arrived outside the orphanage, Stacey entered first. She figured that the children would either be eating breakfast or be in the playroom. So she first checked the dining area but the volunteer workers were cleaning up so that meant that breakfast was already finished. Then she went to the playroom and there the children were, along with Ms. Laura who was attending them.

Megan looked up from her drawing and saw William and Stacey enter. A huge grin on her face, she got up from her seat and ran happily to William, saying,

"You're here, you're here!"

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=716
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-