Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Stacey nodded in understanding and replied, "Of course. I completely understand. I hope that you and Megan have a wonderful time tomorrow. I can't wait to hear about it."

She continued eating her dinner, happy that William was opening up more to Megan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:18 pm

William continued drinking his juice meanwhile and soon he was done. He got up and went to wash his glass. He, too, was looking forward for tomorrow and hoped he would be able to make Megan happy.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:22 pm

Stacey finished her dinner a little later and then got up from her seat, carrying her dish, utensils, and glass and went to the sink to wash them.

Once she was done and placed everything on the drying rack, she turned to William and asked, "Are you tired? If so, you might want to sleep early tonight so you'll be all rested for tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:47 pm

Although William did feel a little tired, it wasn't as strong as the past few days and he didn't feel like going to sleep yet. So he replied, "I'll stay awake for a little more. Not up to sleeping yet. Might stay outside for a bit."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:12 am

Stacey replied, "Would you like a little company? I've been indoors for most of the day taking care of the chores and could use some fresh air. I'll be quiet and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:21 am

William replied, "I won't mind. You can join me if you want."

He led the way out of the kitchen and towards outside.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:28 am

Stacey followed William out of the kitchen and outside. She breathed in the fresh nighttime air, which felt refreshing after all the chores she had done for the day. She wondered what William wanted to do out here but not thinking too much about it, she sat underneath a tree and looked up at the stars, which shone so beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:49 am

William went to the same tree they always sat under and sat down, wanting to rest in the nature. He didn't want to do anything special but with the tiredness he had been feeling lately, he thought that staying in the fresh air and relaxing a little might make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:05 am

Stacey continued to look up at the sky, admiring how beautifully the stars and moon shone tonight. Then she briefly glanced at William and inwardly sighed, thinking,

This would be so romantic if I didn't know that William wasn't interested in me.

But she didn't wish to dwell on negative thoughts for too long so she turned her attention back up.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:30 am

William stayed silent, saying nothing but just watching the beautiful stars and the moon that shone so brightly. It made him feel calm and although he was tired, he began feeling better.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:58 am

As Stacey continued to look up at the sky, she began to feel a little tired but didn't wish to go indoors yet. She looked at William and quietly asked, "Would it be ok if I put my head gently on your shoulder?"

Usually, she would just do so without asking but thought that William might find it an intrusion if she made so bold a move without telling him first.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:06 am

William was a little surprised by Stacey's question but didn't really think there would be any trouble in that. So he nodded and replied, "Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:11 am

Stacey was a little surprised that William didn't seem bothered by her request so gently, she put her head on William's right shoulder. It felt so warm and comforting and she had this serene smile on her face. The night was getting colder but Stacey didn't mind because she liked the company she was with.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:24 am

William stayed silent and feeling that it was getting colder, he put one arm around Stacey just so that he could warm her up, so that she wouldn't catch a cold or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:28 am

As William put his arm around Stacey, she could see the gesture but didn't say anything. She snuggled closer to him, to keep warm from the night air.

As the evening hours passed, Stacey started to feel sleepier and before she realized, she had fallen asleep comfortably, her head on William's shoulder and a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:08 am

William began feeling more tired as well as time went on and after some time had passed, he too fell asleep, feeling tired by the curse's effect and overwhelmed by the night's cold air.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:28 am

(Hmm what should we do since both of them asleep? Should we wake one of them up? lol)

Stacey continued to sleep comfortably on William's shoulder, unaware that she had done so. Also, she was unaware that William had fallen asleep. Otherwise, she would have gotten up and got William inside the hut to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:28 am

(Hmm maybe we should just let the morning come up or something? Or I can wake up William. lol)

William continued to sleep peacefully with his arm around Stacey, unaware that both of them were sleeping out in the cold.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:59 pm

(Hmm I guess we can let them sleep through the morning. XD)

Stacey continued to sleep peacefully with her head on William's shoulder. Although it was a bit cold outside, she couldn't feel the coldness. She only felt warmth and safety as she snuggled closer to William.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:10 am

(lol Okay then. xD)

The night's hours flew by as William and Stacey slept under that tree, unaware of the time. The morning eventually came by and the sun shone brightly in the sky, its rays faintly coming over the sleeping couple. William slowly began opening his eyes, and gradually came to wake up. Looking around him, he saw the situation they were sleeping in, and that he and Stacey both slept under the tree for the night. Not only that, he had his arm wrapped around her which didn't make thing better for him.

Feeling embarrassed of himself that he let himself fall asleep like that and let his tiredness beat him, he slowly carried Stacey in his arms and proceeded to carry her to her room, hoping that she wouldn't wake up just till he would put her back in bed, to avoid being embarrassed in front of her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:28 am

Unaware that William was carrying her in his arms, Stacey continued to sleep peacefully in the early hours of the morning. She snuggled close to William and whispered,

"I love you."

She felt safe and secure, with no worries or cares on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:40 am

As William walked through carrying Stacey in his arms on his way to the bedroom, he could feel her snuggling closer and heard what she whispered. He tried to ignore it but he couldn't do so completely, for it bothered him sometimes that Stacey was giving him so much care when he didn't have romantic feelings for her.

He soon arrived at the bedroom and laid Stacey down carefully on the bed, covering her with the blanket. He then went outside, got himself a change and entered the bathroom to get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:48 am

As the sun rose to greet the new day, Stacey woke up. She was surprised to find herself back in the bedroom with the blanket all covered over her. The last she remembered was being with William outside. Then she realized that she must have fallen asleep and thinking,

William must have taken me sometime during the night.

She got up out of bed and as she took some clothes and headed to the bathroom, she heard the shower on. Figuring that William was there, she waited in the bedroom for William to finish so that she could wash herself up and get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:59 am

William finished washing up and getting ready for the day, having changed and brushed his hair. He then went out of the bathroom and saw that Stacey was all awake. He greeted her by saying, "Morning."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:01 am

Stacey smiled happily at William and replied, "Good morning, William. Umm, I'm sorry that you had to take me back inside last night. I must have fallen asleep without realizing."

She blushed, looking down at her feet in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: