Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:36 am

Stacey sighed inwardly, thinking that William wouldn't stop asking unless she answered. Without getting up, she answered,

"I'm here. I was asleep. I feel tired so I went to bed early."

She hoped that excuse would be enough to satisfy William.

(I'm going to get off for the night now but I'll be back to post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:17 am

William was relieved that he made sure Stacey was alright. Although he thought something was off from Stacey's voice, he nodded and replied, "Oh alright. Uhh sorry for waking you up, just thought something was wrong. I'll leave you then."

He then walked away from the bedroom, not exactly sure what was up but hoping that nothing was wrong with Stacey.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:59 pm

Once it looked like William was satisfied with Stacey's answer and had moved away from the door, Stacey buried her face in the pillow and softly cried. She didn't want William to know how sad she was but at the same time, she couldn't keep her emotions inside so she cried as quietly as she could, hoping that William wouldn't enter and see her in such a state.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:13 am

Seeing as how Stacey was sleeping in the bedroom and there was nothing else to do, William decided to turn in early for the night as well. However, as his blanket and pillow were kept in the closet inside the bedroom, he knew he couldn't get them now. He could have entered quietly and taken it but he didn't wish to disturb Stacey. So he just laid down on the coach, and tried getting some sleep although it was hard because of all the troubles in his head.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:12 am

As Stacey was about to fall asleep for real this time, she suddenly remembered that William might be cold without a blanket to sleep under tonight. Although she was hurt by his actions, she still cared for him.

Wiping the tears as best she could, Stacey got up out of bed, went to the closet to get a blanket and pillow and went to the living room to put them on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:16 am

William was still awake outside, haven't been able to sleep yet. He suddenly heard the bedroom's door open and sitting up, he saw that Stacey had gotten him his blanket. He spoke up, "You needn't have gotten me that. I was going to be alright."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:21 am

Averting William's gaze, Stacey quietly replied, "I'm sure but I didn't want you to be cold."

She placed the blanket and pillow on one side of the couch and then said, "Good night." Then she walked back to the bedroom to go back to bed and try to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:14 am

William noticed however, that something looked off with Stacey. Averting his gaze like this and being so quiet, that wasn't Stacey. Although she told him that she was tired, something still looked wrong.

Looking at her as she walked back to the bedroom, he said, "Stacey, are you alright? You don't look so...well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:22 am

Stacey stopped walking as William looked at her to ask whether she was all right. Quickly, she had to think of a reasonable excuse for her behavior, anything to get William not to inquire further.

Putting on a small smile, she quickly faced William and said, "Of course, I am. Just tired, that's all. I should go back to bed and you should get some sleep."

Then she quickly turned back to head on to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:19 am

Although William still thought that something was off, he decided to convince himself that Stacey was just tired and not to inquire further about it. As she left to the bedroom to get some sleep, he laid down on the coach as well and covered himself with the blanket, then tried to get himself some sleep.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:27 am

Once Stacey reached the bedroom and closed the door behind her, she breathed a sigh of relief. William hadn't inquired further about her and for that, she was grateful.

Heading back to bed, she decided to try to get some sleep although with the sadness weighing on her, she had no idea how she'd accomplish that.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:57 am

The next morning, William was up early once again. He couldn't sleep for a long time when he was troubled, and so he awoke early. He was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for himself and for Stacey as well, hoping that she would wake up soon.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:32 am

Meanwhile, Stacey was still in bed but not asleep. She had slept for only a couple of hours last night, as she remembered what she had read in William's journal and how there was no chance of him ever loving her. In itself, that wasn't so bad but trying to push her away from him by romancing her had hurt her. She didn't want to get up but knowing that if she didn't, William really would suspect that something was up.

So she got up and looked at herself in the mirror. The traces of tears were gone but there were dark circles under her eyes. She did look like she was coming down with something so perhaps William would believe that she had a cold or something and wouldn't suspect that something else was going on.

She went to the dresser to get clothes for the day and then went to the bathroom to briefly wash up and change.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:34 am

William had finished making his breakfast but hadn't started to eat yet. He decided to wait for Stacey to wake up, hoping that she would join him soon.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:38 am

Stacey finished washing up and changed into her clothes for the day. After leaving the bathroom, she put her nightgown away in the dresser. Briefly, she looked at herself in the mirror. She seemed ok although there wasn't the usual glow of happiness about her. She looked tired and sick. Stacey sighed to herself, knowing that she couldn't cover that for now.

Then she went to the kitchen and saw that William had already made breakfast for the two of them. She knew that now it was just William's way of trying to push her away. Quietly, she took her seat and said, "Morning."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:44 am

As Stacey came into the kitchen and greeted William morning, he could see the black circles under her eyes and how tired she looked. And usually, she would look happy and cheerful but today she wasn't, and was rather quiet. Something seemed wrong.

Looking at her, he replied, "Morning." He didn't say anything else more that as he decided to observe her more before inquiring her about it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:47 am

As William didn't say anything more, Stacey then proceeded to eat her breakfast. She ate slower than usual and although she didn't have much of an appetite, she tried to eat as much as she could to appear as normal as possible. All the while, she avoided looking at William, hoping that they wouldn't have much conversation this morning.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:17 am

Although William would be usually quiet as he was eating, he wanted to open a conversation this time to observe Stacey more. He said, "So are you going out today or staying here, pretty?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:23 am

Stacey was surprised as William initiated conversation with her. She knew that he usually wouldn't do so and wondered whether it had anything to do with her. But quietly, she replied,

"Maybe I'll go out later but for now, I'll stay here."

She did consider going out but after William had gone to work. She needed to think things over and perhaps talking to a friend might help ease her sadness a bit.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:30 am

William nodded and then stayed quiet for a few moments, continuing to eat his breakfast. But every time he looked at Stacey, he would feel something wasn't right. Deciding to just take the short path, he looked at her and with a concerned look asked,

"Are you okay, Stacey?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:34 am

Stacey looked back at William and for a few moments, she didn't know whether to believe his look, whether he was really concerned about her or just pretending to try to drive her away. But she knew that William was overall a good person, despite that she felt hurt by his actions.

Nodding, she quietly replied, "Of course, I am. I'm probably just coming down with a cold or something. It's that time of year."

She finished up her breakfast and getting up, she went to the sink to wash her dishes.

(Ok, I'm going to get off for the night now since it's getting pretty late here. But I'll be back to post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:18 am

(Nite. ^^)

William thought it was a plausible reason as Stacey only looked tired and showed possible symptoms of a cold. He finished up his breakfast as well and getting up to go wash his dishes as well, he stood next to her as she washed her own dishes and replied,

"But if you are coming down with a cold or something, maybe it's a better idea to stay home tonight and have some rest?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Stacey finished washing her dishes and after putting them on the drying rack, she nodded and replied,

"If you think it's better for me to stay, then I will."

She kept quiet, not saying anything more.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:10 am

William didn't know how to reply to that, as if he told Stacey to stay, it would be like forcing her and he didn't want that. But in the same time, he worried about her and thought that staying would be better for her if she was coming down with something.

So as he began washing his own dishes, he replied, "I'll leave it up to how you feel, alright? If you feel tired or something, just don't push yourself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:17 am

Stacey nodded and quietly replied, "Ok. Thank you, William."

She gave him a small smile, despite her condition. She then waited for William to finish washing his dishes so that she could wave him bye for the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: