Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:36 am

William was glad that song was over and not saying anything, he replied to Stacey by a small smile and nodding. But inside, he wanted to get to bed, as he was pretty tired and wouldn't be to stay up any longer.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:42 am

Although Stacey wished to perform another song with William, she could see that William was tired. Also, she was a little tired as well so yawning a bit, she said,

"I'm getting a little sleepy so how about we call it a night? We have a busy day tomorrow and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:45 am

William nodded in agreement wholeheartedly and replied, "Yeah, sounds good. There isn't much we can do more anyways."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:51 am

Getting up, Stacey stretched her arms briefly and then said, "I'll go get your blanket and pillow. Do you want anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:01 am

William replied, "Ahh it's alright. I'll get them for myself. You can go ahead and enter the bathroom."

Gathering his strength, he got up and walked to the bedroom, weakly however, to get his blanket and pillow.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:27 am

Stacey nodded and went ahead to use the bathroom. However, it didn't escape her notice that William looked a little weak. She worried about him but she didn't want to overreact in case it was just fatigue from work. But she thought that perhaps she should talk to her uncle soon and see if he could lighten William's workload just a bit.

So she went to the bathroom after getting her nightgown from the bedroom and after closing the door, she quickly washed up and changed to get ready for the night.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:30 am

William got his pillow and blanket and then getting them to the coach, he prepared it for sleep. Weak and tired, he was glad that he was at least going to get some sleep now and hopefully, he would be okay next day. So he got off his shirt and put it nearby, then laid down on the coach to turn in for the night.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:32 am

Stacey had finished washing up and changed into a beautiful blue nightgown that went just below her knees. After brushing her hair, she briefly inspected herself in the mirror. Then she left the bathroom and went to the bedroom to put away her clothes for the day. She wanted to wish William a good night so then she went to the living room and seeing that William was all prepared on the couch for some sleep, she gave him a warm smile and said,

"Good night, William. Sleep well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:36 am

William returned the smile with one that reflected tiredness and replied, "Night. Sleep well, you too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:42 am

Stacey gave William one last warm smile and then went to the bedroom and climbed into bed, covering herself with the blanket. Before falling asleep, though, she thought to herself,

I hope that William will be all right in the morning. It's probably just tiredness from work but I can't help worrying.

With that thought, she closed her eyes to get some sleep.

(We should move on to the next morning, I think. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:45 am

(Ahh okay. But before we do so, how should William be next morning? I need a little direction in that point. xD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:50 am

(Ahh maybe William can continue to be weak but the signs are more obvious so that Stacey worries about him?)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:55 am

(Ahh okay. ^^)

The next morning, the sun shone brightly in the sky and it the beginning for a beautiful day. However, William was still asleep. He was tired and although it wasn't of him to sleep a lot, the weakness he felt got the better of him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:02 am

Stacey woke up the next morning and she rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes. She looked out the window and observed that it was going to be another beautiful day. Climbing out of bed, she got some clothes from a couple of drawers and then went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change.

As she went, she passed by the living room and observed that William was still asleep. Stacey thought that it was a little unusual of William to be asleep still, as he had work, but she let him sleep a little longer, thinking that he would wake up by the time she got out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:05 am

However, William continued to sleep, as he didn't have enough strength to get himself to open his eyes and wake up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:07 am

Stacey had finished taking her shower and after drying off, she put on her clothes for the day. Then she left the bathroom and went to the bedroom to put away her nightgown. As she was about to go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, Stacey went to the living room and again saw that William was still asleep. She knew then that she'd have to wake him up so that William wouldn't be late to work.

So approaching him quietly, Stacey placed her hand on William's right shoulder and gently shaking him, she said,

"William, you have to get up now. It's morning."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:18 am

William opened his eyes slowly as he felt someone shaking him, and he saw Stacey waking him up. Realizing that it was morning, he woke up and sitting up, he said, "Morning already?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:22 am

Stacey felt a little relieved as William finally woke up. Nodding, she replied,

"Yup, it's morning. I didn't want you to be late to work so I decided to wake you up."

She paused for a few moments and then asked, "Did you sleep ok last night? Or maybe you're coming down with something? If you aren't feeling well, you should stay in today. I can send word to my uncle."

(It's getting late here so I should get off for the night now. I'll be back tomorrow to post more. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:26 am

(Nite. ^^)

William quickly shook his head and replied, "Ahh no, I am alright. I slept well last night and I was probably tired or something. But I am pretty sure I don't need a break from work. I am fine."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Although Stacey didn't entirely believe William's explanation, she nodded and replied, "Ok. If you think you can handle going to work today, I won't stop you. Tell you what-why don't you use the bathroom and wash up and change and I'll go prepare a delicious breakfast for you? I'll brew coffee as well. It'll help wake you up. Is there anything in particular you'd like to eat this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:44 am

William shook his head and replied, "No, anything is fine. You know you don't have to make much for me anyways."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:03 am

Stacey smiled softly and nodding, she replied, "That's true indeed."

She got up from her place and then said, "I'll go start breakfast then and call you when it's ready."

Then she went to the kitchen to begin making breakfast. She thought about baking biscuits and having jam and butter in addition to coffee.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:21 am

William got up meanwhile and after putting away his blanket and pillow, he got himself a change and entered the bathroom to wash up and get ready for the day. He felt a little better than how he was last night, although he still felt a bit unwell.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:27 am

Stacey finished mixing the batter for the biscuits and put them in the oven to bake. Then she went ahead and brewed the coffee, thinking that it would help William wake up a bit.

A little later, all the food and coffee was finished and Stacey placed everything on the table along with butter and jam. She placed a small knife for William and herself to help spread the biscuits with butter or jam. All she had to do was wait for William to finish up in the bathroom and then they could eat together.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:39 am

William soon finished washing up in the bathroom, having changed and brushed his hair. He then put away his old clothes and then went to the kitchen, where he saw that Stacey had preparing breakfast. Taking his seat, he commented,

"Looking great."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: