Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:02 am

Stacey replied, "I'm sure you would have been all right but...oh now I get it. You're afraid to spend the night here with me. It's not like I'm going to bite or anything but if you really are that afraid, you can go on home."

She was bluffing, of course, but she wondered how William would react to her challenge.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:26 am

William didn't look to her but replied, "Why would I be. I may not be a gentleman but I am not going to sleep in the same room as you so don't try. Forget that."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:30 am

Stacey rolled her eyes and replied, "Sheesh, I don't see what the big deal is. But if it bothers you that much, I'll go to the front desk and ask if I can get another room for the night and you stay here."

She thought that William was making a big deal out of nothing. Just then, the maid returned carrying a tray of food and drinks. She set it down on a nearby table and then left. Stacey then got a plate of sandwiches and a glass of juice and handed them to William. She said,

"At least you should eat."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:37 am

William took the plate reluctantly from Stacey and replied, "Fine. I'll eat but I am going back to my house afterward. I am not making a big deal of anything, and I just want to go back to my home."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:39 am

Stacey didn't say anything although she still thought that it wasn't a good idea for William to leave in his condition. At least she was grateful that he agreed to eat something.

She got her plate of food and glass of juice as well and began to partake in the light supper happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:50 am

William began to eat as well, but just only a bit. He didn't like how Stacey was just over-worrying about him and being so clingy, even if she did so because she cared about him. He could understand that but it just wasn't his way.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:57 am

(You know, I think William really is afraid of sleeping in the same room as Stacey. lol)

As Stacey ate, she looked over at William who was eating as well but not much. Putting down her sandwich, she looked at him with concern and asked, "Is the food not good? I can order something else if the sandwiches aren't to your liking."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:59 am

(lol Why would he be? XD)

William shook his head and replied, "I told you before. I just don't like eating too much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:02 am

(I have no idea. lol)

Stacey nodded and replied, "I see. You know, William, you're quite different from the other guys I've met. Usually, guys love food and they love to eat. I like that you're different. It makes you more special."

She smiled softly at him and then resumed eating.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:20 am

William didn't reply but continued to eat a bit, and then he was done although there were a lot of leftovers. Putting his plate back in the tray, he tried to get up and said, "I am going now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am

Stacey could see, though, that William was still pretty weak from the fight with the bandits, not to mention with the wolves earlier. She put down her plate as well and looking at him, she said, "You should stay and not because I want you to. You should think about what's best for you and what you need right now is rest and you'll get it better here. This is about you, nothing to do with me whatsoever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:37 am

William looked to her and slightly frowning, he replied, "I think I know what's the best for me and right now, I think I'll be better if I return back to my house."

He slowly walked to the door and was about to leave.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:47 am

Stacey quickly walked to the door and blocked it so that William wouldn't leave. Frowning back at him, she replied, "You're not leaving. I'll kidnap you myself if I have to and in your condition, I can do so easily."

She then looked down sadly at the floor and almost in a whisper, she asked more to herself than to him, "Do you hate me so much that you can't stand sleeping in the same room?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:51 am

William was surprised by Stacey's words and replied, "If I hated you, why the hell would I have risked myself like I did back there to save you? I just won't feel comfortable."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:59 am

Stacey looked up at William and with confusion and yet innocence at the same time, she replied, "But why? We'll just be in the same room-not sleeping in the same bed. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing so. I would be on the sofa and it's quite far from the bed, as you can see."

She pointed to the sofa which was quite a distance from the bed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:04 am

William groaned quietly and replied, "Just in what world could I see myself sleeping on a bed and you are sleeping on the sofa? Plus, I like to sleep alone, if that suits you."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=691
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40