Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:58 am

William ignored the bandit's words but he could see what Stacey meant by hers. Even though the situation didn't need it, William actually smiled a pretty small smile and replied to her, "How can you say that? I can never forget you."

He actually used her same reply. But knowing what situation they were in, he rushed at the bandits and will giving him strength, he grabbed her back as strong as he could and placed her behind him and said, "I told you. If you want her, you'll have to get through me first."

Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:03 am

Stacey heard William's words, the same words she had told him earlier. She blushed as she looked at him, wondering if he really meant them. Relief washed over her as William managed to get her back and protect her. This only angered the bandits more and both of them charged at William, randomly without any sort of plan whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:09 am

Although he was already weak, William did his best to fend off the bandits although it wasn't easy at all, since it was two on one fight. However, this time, he really didn't want Stacey to fall in the same trap so he said to her,

"Run as fast as you can and don't say no. Go, fast!"

He continued to do his best to prevent the bandits from reaching her at all.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:16 am

Stacey could see how much William wanted to protect her but yet something told her to stay. She suddenly found strength and courage and shaking her head, she replied, "We'll fight them together."

The bandits saw that Stacey was willing to fight them now and so didn't know what to make of it. Just then, a couple of police officers passed by and saw what was going on. The bandit leader saw the officers and said, "Darn it. We'll have to make a run for it."

He then began to run away from the scene with his partner at his heels.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:19 am

William saw the police officers and understood why the bandits suddenly backed off. He would have ran after them to give them a good punishment but he hardly stood on his feet. The fight completely exhausted him and he wasn't in top readiness for it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:23 am

Stacey saw the bandits run off to her relief. She looked over at William and saw how exhausted he was from the fight. Rushing to him, she held him in her arms and said, "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

She felt responsible for William getting hurt although it really wasn't her fault.

The officers ran over to the couple and one of them asked, "What happened here?" Stacey explained to the officer on how the bandits attacked William and tried to kidnap her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:30 am

William shook his head slightly over Stacey's apology to him and replied, "Why be. It's not your fault."

He was actually grateful that Stacey was helping him up since he would have probably fallen off his feet.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:34 am

After Stacey explained everything to the officers, one of them replied, "We'll send some men to search for the bandits. I can only hope that we get them. They're quite notorious around here and I'm sure this isn't the last we'll hear of them.

Meanwhile, you two should get some rest and sir, you should have a doctor look over you." The officer noted how badly injured William was.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:49 am

William nodded to the officer and replied, "I will."

Although he wasn't really going to do that, there was no need to tell the officer so.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:51 am

The other officer had hailed a carriage for William and Stacey and said, "I found a carriage. The driver will take you two anywhere. Where are you staying?"

Stacey replied, "I'm staying at the inn and William has a house in town but tonight, William will stay with me." She wanted him to rest, as she noted how badly injured he was because he had rescued her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:54 am

William wasn't really expecting that of Stacey and there was no way he was going to agree, no matter how much he may have needed her help. He said, correcting her,

"We'll stop at the inn and drop you off and then I'll go to my house."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:57 am

Stacey shook her head and replied, "You're in no condition to look after your injuries. We'll go to your house instead if you'd like but I'm not leaving you alone."

One of the officers added, "The lady is correct, sir. Those injuries look pretty bad and if you do live alone, you should have someone look after you at least for tonight."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:01 am

William didn't really want to go to the inn since he didn't want to see Rosaline by any chance. But in the same time, he knew that if he chose his house, he'd have to go out later to walk Stacey to the inn. So making up his decision, he said,

"Fine. Let us go to the inn for now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:08 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "All right." She got up and helped William into the carriage. Once they were both inside, the officer directed the driver to take them directly to the inn and paid him upfront. Stacey thanked the officer and then the driver took off towards the inn.

Stacey looked over William and said, "I have a first aid kit with more supplies back in my room. I'll get that out and take a look at your injuries then but it's probably better to call for a doctor, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:15 am

William shook his head and stubborn as ever, he replied, "There is no need for that. If you want to look me up with your first aid kid, that's fine. But I don't need a doctor."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:19 am

Stacey nodded and with a small smile, she replied, "All right then."

The driver arrived in front of the inn and he opened the carriage door. Stacey helped William out and then the driver drove off. She then helped William inside the inn and together, they went upstairs to her room. There were no signs of Rosaline, Bryan, or Ryan so Stacey assumed that either they were all inside their rooms or out somewhere.

After entering, she put William on her bed to rest and then went to the bathroom to get her first aid kit. Then she began to get supplies and take care of his injuries.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:23 am

William sat down on the bed and then as Stacey began to take care of his injuries, he asked, "Are you alright yourself? The bandits didn't hurt you, did they?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:28 am

Stacey shook her head and with a soft smile, she replied, "Nope, not at all. Just a little shaken and I hated what that creep did to me," referring to the unwanted kiss, "but other than that, I'm all right. I'm more worried about you. Those wounds will take at least overnight to heal."

She carefully tended to the injuries, making sure to be gentle to the touch.

(I should go ahead and get off for the night now since it's getting late here. I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:11 am

(Nite. ^^)

William replied, "I am fine so there is no need to worry."

Honestly, he preferred to have Stacey heal him other than a doctor. Although he had no love feelings for her, he began to feel comfortable around her, unlike how he felt in the past.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:54 am

Stacey continued to treat William's injuries and soon, she was all finished. After applying the last bandage, she put away her first aid kit and then placed it back in the bathroom. Then she returned to William's side and said, "You must be hungry. I'll go order us a light supper and no buts about that."

She got up and rang the bell for a maid. Once the maid came, Stacey asked for a dinner menu which was promptly given.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:24 am

William shook his head and replied, "It's gotten very late already and I think I should go home already."

He got up and stood on his feet but the pain of the bruises was still there and it hurt. However, he pushed over himself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:47 am

However, Stacey shook her head and gently put William back on the bed. She replied, "You're in no condition to be going out and you need rest. So you'll sleep here tonight. I'll take the sofa. I won't hear any disagreement about that."

She looked back at the menu and decided on some sandwiches, a small fruit salad, and orange juice. She rang for the maid and once she came, Stacey gave her order and the maid went down to the kitchen to take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:50 am

William slightly blushed and replied, "No way. I am alright. I can manage through."

He stood up again and although it hurt a bit more, there was no way he was going to sleep with Stacey in the same room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:57 am

Stacey raised an eyebrow as she observed William trying to get up again and again, she gently put him on the bed. She replied, "I think I know what you're thinking and yes, this may be a little weird but I'm not going to try anything. I just want you to get something to eat and then some sleep. You can go back to your house tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:59 am

William turned away and replied, "Seriously, you should stop that over-worrying of yours. I am not a kid and I can certainly take care of myself. What would I have done without you, die or something? I don't need to spend the night here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: