Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:00 am

Bryan smiled and then replied, "Great. Then let's get started." He began to eat his food, which was indeed very delicious, as did Ryan. Ryan was quite hungry after having used up all of his magic earlier so the food helped to replenish his strength.

Stacey replied, "Why do you think I can't always be here for you? Do you think I'm Rosaline? Do you feel that I would leave you after some time? Not all women are like that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:25 am

Rosaline began to eat her food as well which she enjoyed a lot. Although she was still a bit confused by everything, she was just happy to be around Bryan and Ryan.

William looked at Stacey angrily and replied, "I said no, alright! So stop being so clingy. I don't care whether you are here or not. I don't need you, you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:33 am

As they all ate, Bryan said, "I wonder-should we all head back to Lessire first thing tomorrow after breakfast?"

Ryan replied, "Well, I had hoped to stay in Faraday for a little bit and learn from some magic wielders here. But it probably won't be possible to do so for a while since my power is all tapped out. I should come here again sometime, though."

Despite his anger, Stacey hugged William tightly and she replied, "No! I won't leave you. I love you, no matter how much you want to push me away. You can kill me if you want but I'll never stop loving you, caring for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:37 am

Rosaline thought about it for a bit and then replied, "I wish we could stay for a few more days here but I don't think we'll be able to. Bryan needs to be back for his work at Lessire, right, my love?"

She looked at her husband for an answer.

This time, William pushed Stacey off him and replied angrily, "Stop it! Stop it! I said I don't need you. You can love me as much as you want but I won't care. I don't need you!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:44 am

Bryan looked back at Rosaline and nodding, he replied, "Yeah. We're way behind in our concert schedule and although Mr. Matthews has been so understanding throughout all of this, I'd hate to delay it anymore than we need to. But perhaps once our tour is over, we can come here again on a vacation or something."

Ryan replied, "I like that idea."

Stacey felt William push her off him and replied, "Stop this! I don't want you to be alone." There were tears forming in her eyes and they spilled down. She looked at the ground and then continued, "I need you. You are the air I breathe, the sun on my face. If you go away, I can't live on. William, please."

She looked into his eyes and almost wanted to tell him to try to accept her but the words wouldn't come out.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:50 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Me, too. Sounds like a good idea to me and once we're all freed, we can come to here and enjoy ourselves around."

William didn't know how to reply. He knew that Stacey loved him but he didn't expect it to be real love. After all, what is about current him to be loved? He didn't love her, and he didn't want her to love him.

He turned away and although he didn't want to hurt her, he replied, "That's not my fault. I didn't want you to love me. I had told you numerous times to stay away, why didn't you listen!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:56 am

Bryan replied, "Then we'll make plans to come here again and who knows? Perhaps we may even perform here someday."

He continued to eat his dinner, happy that Rosaline was all right again. The puppies had finished their dinner and were running around the room anxiously, wanting to play.

Despite the tension between them, Stacey smiled to herself and almost in a whisper, she said, "I suppose it's because my heart is too stubborn to stay away. I love you, William, for you are loyal to others almost to a fault. You care about others, even if they don't see it. Even now, I can see that you care about me and that's why you're pushing me away. But it's not going to work. I love you and I'd do anything to be with you, to make you happy, to see the joy radiating through your handsome face."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:04 am

Rosaline soon finished up her dinner. She saw that the puppies were done, too, and getting up, she went to them and petting them gently said, "I missed you, boys. Has it been a while since we've played together?"

William groaned to himself and just wondered what could he do to push her away. He heard her last comment and replied, "You won't be able to, alright. Don't try. I am not taking you with me and that's that. Let me be."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:09 am

Little Bryan and Ryan barked happily in reply and Bryan looked at them and chuckled. He replied, "It sure has been a while, my love. Why don't you go ahead and play with them while I take care of the cleanup?"

Bryan and Ryan had finished their dinner as well and Bryan got up to clean up the table and take care of any leftovers and such.

Stacey wasn't sure what to do, if there was any way to get through to William. She had an idea but had no idea how William would be receptive to it. She leaned in close to his face and softly said, "I can help you to be happy again. There is a way."

Then she gently caressed his right cheek and leaned in, kissing him softly as a gentle lover would. She poured all of her love and emotion into the kiss, somehow hoping that William would see just how much she loved him.

(Man, if William doesn't get it now, I don't know what to say. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:36 am

Rosaline replied, "I can do that but after I help you. I wouldn't want you to take care of it all by yourself, my love."

She got up, leaving the puppies for a bit and began to help Bryan clean up.

William was just so taken aback by Stacey's move. In a second, in a flash, there was she, kissing him and trying to convince him of her love. For a moment, he froze, as the move just astonished him. Though, the kiss didn't change his mind.

He pushed Stacey off, and turning away, hopefully for one last time, he said, "Let me take you back to the inn. You shouldn't walk around at a time like this."

(It didn't work. xD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:45 am

(Awww, that's too bad. William's missing out on a great thing. XD)

Bryan accepted Rosaline's help, cleaning up the table and taking the remnants of dinner outside of the room so that the maid could pick up the tray later.

Once that was done, Bryan turned to Ryan and said, "I can get a doctor for you. You should get checked over just to make sure."

Ryan shook his head and replied, "Really, I'm fine. Just a little tired. Dinner helped and I'm sure that all I'll need is some sleep."

Stacey sighed sadly, as she had hoped that the kiss would convince William of her love. But it didn't deter him. So nodding, she replied, "All right. It's getting late."

Meanwhile, the bandits had followed the party back and saw Stacey and William alone.

(Yeah, I know but I couldn't help bringing them back. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:49 am

(lol Hey, this brings some excitement. xD)

Rosaline looked to Ryan and replied, "We know, Ryan, but it doesn't hurt to make sure, right? It's better than worrying."

William nodded and then led the way towards the inn, unaware of the bandits watching them. It was getting late and normally, not many people were around, if there were at all.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:56 am

Ryan looked at Rosaline and smiling softly, he replied, "Well, all right."

Bryan nodded and said, "I'll go ring for a maid and ask her to fetch a doctor." He got the bell and then the maid came over. Bryan asked her to go get a doctor and nodding, she complied with his wishes.

Stacey followed William as they headed back to the inn. It was quite dark and there was hardly anyone around. Like William, she was unaware of being watched by the bandits. Thinking that she was safe, Stacey lagged a little behind him. All of a sudden, one of the bandits saw his opportunity and grabbed Stacey, covering her mouth and holding her forcefully as he tried to kidnap her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:00 am

William was leading the way when all of a sudden, he couldn't feel Stacey following him. He turned around quickly and saw the bandit holding her forcefully. Angrily, he exclaimed at him, "Let her go now before you regret it!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:02 am

The bandit holding Stacey laughed evilly and replied, "Why should I? We heard the whole thing back there. You don't love her. Such a shame. My partner and I will have fun with this one, won't we?"

The other bandit came out from hiding and stroking Stacey's cheek, he replied, "We sure will. Don't you worry, pretty thing. We'll love you."

Stacey struggled to get free and tears came from her eyes as she feared what the bandits might do to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:08 am

William became furious as the bandits threatened Stacey and angrily exclaimed back, "You'll have to get through me first! Put her down or else you will regret the day you were born on!"

He looked at them with angry eyes, warning them to let her go or else.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:13 am

The bandits laughed evilly in reply and the leader replied, "Nah, you're no threat. And besides, I don't see why you even care. You don't love her. What a pretty thing."

He let go his hand around Stacey's mouth and then leaned in to kiss her, forcing his way. Stacey cried even more as she felt the bandit's lips on hers, refusing to let go.

(I know this is bad but I want to see if William can fall for her somehow. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:17 am

(lol Yup, this is bad. xD)

William was going to explode at the sight before him and before he even knew it, he rushed at the bandits and gave him a good punch at the face, in a moment taking Stacey from his arms and putting her behind his back to protect her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:22 am

Stacey felt William free her from the bandit's grasp and put her behind him. The other bandit witnessed all that happened and lunged forward at William, saying, "You're so stupid. Give up the girl. She's worthless to you."

Then he attempted to grab Stacey while the other bandit got up, recovering from the punch.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:28 am

William covered up on Stacey and stopped the bandit from going to her, protecting her with his body and defending himself. But he also saw that there was another one there and he could attempt to take her while he was busy fighting with this one, and he wouldn't be able to defend her from both. While he was trying to stop the bandit from going to her, he said to her,

"Run. Get some help or something. Just go away as fast as you can."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:34 am

Stacey shook her head frantically and replied, "No! I'm not leaving you."

While one of the bandits lunged towards William, the other took the opportunity to grab Stacey when she wasn't aware and leering at her, he said, "You're wasting your time on that idiot. He said he doesn't love you. Can't you get through that head? But I'll be more than happy to love you, as will my partner."

Stacey replied angrily, "I will never love you, you creep. William's the only one who'll ever have my heart."

The bandit shook his head disapprovingly and replied, "We could have gone easy on you but now you just made it harder on yourself."

The other bandit then attacked William full force, wanting to make sure that he was out of the way so that they could take Stacey away.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:38 am

William saw the bandit pushing at him and himself, he wasn't in full-energy to fight. He did his best to fend himself off but it wasn't easy. He also saw Stacey being grabbed again and just didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:43 am

Stacey panicked as the other bandit attacked William, hurting him. She cared so much for William and she'd do anything to save him. Looking at her captor, she said, "Please, stop this. I-I'll go with you. I'll do what you want. Just please stop hurting him."

The bandit grinned and said to his partner, "Ok, stop." He then turned to William and said, "This is your lucky day, buddy. The girl is ours and don't try to come after us."

The bandits then grabbed Stacey and began taking her away. She looked back at William, her eyes full of tears. But she knew that it was the only way to save William and besides, she figured that he wouldn't make an effort to go after her. He had made it clear that he didn't love her so why would he care?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:47 am

William was astonished by Stacey's give up and saw how the bandits were happy by it, taking her away. But, even though he was hurt, there was no way he was allow that to happen.

So pushing over the pain he felt, he rushed towards the bandits again and replied, "What do you think you are going? This fight isn't over yet. I am not going to allow you to take her!"

(Poor guys. I feel sorry for them both. O-O)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:54 am

(Me, too. O.O)

One of the bandits was about to reply to William, to make him give up when Stacey replied, "William, please. This is the only way. I-I don't want to go but if you're spared, then so be it. Don't go after me-forget about me."

She used the same words that William earlier had told her when she had wanted to stay wit him.

The bandit leader replied, "You heard the girl. Forget about her, buddy. She's saving your life so don't be an idiot and waste it." He then looked at Stacey and said, "We're going to have lots of fun, aren't we?"

Stacey cried silent tears but didn't protest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next