Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:09 am

Bryan then turned to Rosaline and curiously asked, "Is William correct, my love? Do you know more about him than himself?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:11 am

Rosaline looked unsure and replied, "I know William very well but I am not really sure of what he says."

It was then when William heard her so he replied, "You do. If I say so, then you do."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:15 am

Bryan looked at Rosaline with kindness in his eyes and replied, "I'd like to know more about William, my love. But if you are not comfortable talking about him in his presence, I can understand. I don't wish to pressure you."

Ryan kept silent but secretly, he was curious to know more about William as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:22 am

Rosaline replied, "I won't mind but I don't know if he does."

William then replied, "Why would I? I don't keep any secrets."

Rosaline heard his reply and then said, "Umm well then, as far as my memory tells me, and I hope it doesn't betray me, William was a kind, fun brave person. I met him back when I was enslaved by that Frank and it happened that he was there, too. I must say that I owe it to him because he was there a lot of times for me, always protecting me from anything. And when he once had the chance to run away and go to another safe place and build a new life for himself, he came back for me.

I've known him for seven years and he was always a loving, kind smiling person. That's why I am not sure it's this same person now."

She looked at William sadly, who has meanwhile turned his attention back to the window.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:28 am

Bryan listened with interest as Rosaline told everyone how she knew William. He nodded and replied, "I see. I can understand your worry, my love. I'm pretty certain that this is William although perhaps time has not been so kind on him."

He looked at William with sadness in his eyes and Stacey did the same as well. She felt bad for William and wished that she could know the William that Rosaline knew. However, Ryan wasn't sure what to think about William since the man he saw before him versus the one whom Rosaline described were two completely different people.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:31 am

Rosaline sighed and replied, "I wish he could just be the same one I know---"

William then interrupted her with, "Now what does that make a difference? William hasn't changed, he's the same. But something is missing, you know what is it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:35 am

Bryan looked at Rosaline with confusion and replied, "What do you think William means, my love?"

Ryan replied, "It's obvious. He wants Rosaline to return back to him even though it's obvious to everyone else that she loves my brother much more."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:41 am

Rosaline looked at Ryan with some doubt in her eyes while William looked at him angrily, trying to control his temper, replying, "Maybe it's now but I think that Rosaline forgot to tell you one thing. Once, she was my girlfriend and once she loved me and once she was in love with me. She just needs someone to remind her of these days, though I am very sure she does now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:50 am

Ryan was about to reply bitterly when Stacey beat him to it. She turned to William and softly replied,

"You're angry because you came to find Rosaline only to find out that she was married to another. It must have hurt so much. I know what it likes to feel betrayed but I'm sure that Rosaline had her reasons. And despite what you may think, I'm sure she didn't marry Bryan for money or fame. I've gotten to know her recently and she isn't that kind of person."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:58 am

Rosaline heard Stacey's last comment and replied, "Wait, what? If that's William thinks, it's not true. If I married Bryan, I am sure it wouldn't have been for that reason."

William looked back out of the window and replied, "Doesn't make a difference. I wasn't betrayed, Stacey, I was fouled. I was fouled by a dishonest person who promised me a promise and I sacrificed all I had for that promise but then she deceived me. But I am a foul and I still love her despite all."

Rosaline seemed to be touched by William's words that she blushed a bit although also confused.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am

Bryan looked at William and replied, "William, I want you to know that when I proposed marriage to Rosaline, I had no idea about your existence. She had never mentioned you to me. The first that I learned about you was when you came to Lessire and the subject was brought up. It's hard to explain but we've been through such difficult times together and despite all of it, we still pull through because our love is so strong."

Then looking at Rosaline, Bryan continued, "I married my love because she is the woman I've always dreamed of marrying. I never thought such a woman existed until I met her. She exhibits strength, stands up for what she believes in. I wanted to marry someone special and I found it in her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:29 am

William turned to Bryan and replied, "I never blamed you. But I blamed her, and I still put all blame on her. She had to tell you and stay true to her promise. If you didn't know, she should have told you. Or has she forgotten all about me by that time?"

He looked at Rosaline who was beginning to feel guilty and confused by the happenings since she couldn't remember many stuff.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:33 am

Bryan looked at Rosaline and saw how confused she was by all she had heard. He thought that it was a good idea to stop talking on the subject for now, at least until Rosaline got her memory back. So turning back to William, he replied,

"I think we should hold off on this until my love gets her memory back. It looks like you two need to talk things out alone under calm conditions."

Ryan replied, "I doubt that William could do that. All he's done is taken Rosaline for himself again and again-"

Bryan interrupted with, "I know but I think that we should give William a chance. There must be some good in him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:42 am

William looked angrily to Bryan and his tone rising, he replied, "'Some good in him'? Why, do you think that just because I am searching for my true right I've become a bad guy? You can say what you want and you can think as you wish but there is one thing you can't change. Rosaline was once mine and she will be again, no matter what you try to do. I am not going to sacrifice all what I've got and my whole life for her just so that you have her ready in the end, you hear me?"

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:47 am

Bryan was about to reply, apologizing to William, when Ryan replied,

"You do fit the role of the bad guy pretty well. Here you are, thinking that you have this universal right to take whatever you want when things don't go your way. And look what your latest action has done. You've made Rosaline lose her memories. What will you try next? Hypnotizing her to love you and you only?"

Stacey sighed and replied, "Can we please stop this? It's not helping anyone." She looked sad to see the others fighting.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:51 am

Ryan's reply to William made him fire with anger and he could have actually gotten up and tried to beat him up if he hadn't controlled himself in the last moment. He completely ignored Stacey and looked at him angrily, replying,

"Oh who's speaking? Who are you to speak? I do have the right to fight for Rosaline if I love her, especially when she became the bad person and deceived me. But don't you speak, because if you were in my place, you would have done more. But oh I forgot-you are actually kind of in my place and if you had the power to make things what you want, you would have."

He was of course hinting to when Ryan told him that he loved Rosaline, too.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:54 am

Ryan knew what William was hinting at but ignored his latter comment. Angrily, he replied, "Rosaline is not a bad person. Yeah, she married someone else without your knowledge but you chose to believe that she ignored you. You can't assume things like that. Who are you to tell me-"

Bryan interrupted Ryan with, "Please stop this. This isn't a time to be fighting. William, I'm sorry. I didn't mean any disrespect by what I said. Let's just drop the subject for now, for everyone's sakes."

He looked over at Stacey, who looked to be at the point of tears. Then he looked at Rosaline, whom he assumed felt uncomfortable by the turn that the conversation was heading.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:58 am

William calmed himself down, looking at Rosaline and Stacey who both seemed to be uncomfortable by it. He didn't say anything but looked out of the window again, peeved at what the others were throwing at him.

I knew I shouldn't have come with these people. They think they know everything when they know nothing, nothing at all!
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:06 am

There was an uncomfortable silence in the carriage, as everyone agreed not to talk about the subject any longer. Fortunately, the puppies were a delightful distraction and started to bark happily at Rosaline, wagging their tails. Bryan smiled at them and said, "Perhaps we can bring one or two of their favorite toys. They seem to want the distraction."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:08 am

Rosaline smiled a bit as the puppies barked and replied, "I suppose. But in the meantime, I can keep their company."

She petted them gently, glad that they were here with her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:12 am

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "I'm sure that they're happy that you brought them along. This wouldn't be the same without them."

The puppies barked happily, lightening the mood a bit. Stacey had calmed down and even Ryan wasn't as angry anymore.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:17 am

The only one who was firing was William, whose the conversation only peeved and angered him. He only kept his attention to the window and decided that if anyone talked to him again, he would ignore them, for he didn't need anyone to peeve him anymore.

Rosaline nodded in agreement with Bryan. The daylight was slowly vanishing as the evening began to take its place and the sun was saying goodbye.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:24 am

Bryan looked outside and saw the sun setting. He admired how beautiful the sunset was and pointing outside, he said, "Look, my love. Have you ever seen such a beautiful sunset?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:51 am

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "Nopes but it's so beautiful, I must admit."

She watched as the sun slowly set, and the evening was coming in.

(I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow, phoenix. Bye. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:57 am

(Ahh ok. Nite, nite Love. ^^)

Bryan watched the sunset with Rosaline and even the puppies looked out the window. The sunset was a sign of the night coming and how peaceful and quiet it usually is. Stacey looked out at her side and saw the sunset as well. Meanwhile, Ryan wondered to himself if they would reach Faraday soon, as William had told them that it was less than a day's distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next