Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:50 am

Rosaline looked to Ryan and replied with a serious face, "I'll go to William and try to convince him that I thought over it and decided to go with him. If he gets convinced, he won't be able to use the potion and then I'll do what it takes to make him hate me. I know it is risky but I am willing to go through it."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:51 am

Ryan sighed and replied, "You're really going to go through with your original idea, aren't you?"

Bryan didn't say anything but inside, he was very worried for Rosaline and her safety.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:18 am

Rosaline sighed and replied, "I have no choice, Ryan. Do you have other plans? Because I don't have any but I am not going to stay here hiding from William anymore."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:22 am

Ryan replied, "I won't stop you if you are determined to go through with this. But you should take precaution as well."

He reached into his pocket and took out a small silver pin shaped like a leaf. Handing it to Rosaline, he said, "If you get into trouble, use this. It serves as a communicator and has a little defensive magic. I don't want you facing William all alone and we should be aware if you're in any serious danger so we can get you out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:30 am

Rosaline took the pin from Ryan and replying, she said, "Thanks, Ryan. I'll use it if I needed, but I'll be careful not to let William smell a thing."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:36 am

Ryan replied, "I understand. So how are you going to approach William? Are you just going to tell him that you realized that you married the wrong man and want to come back to him?"

Bryan immediately replied, "Hey! My love always knows what she's doing, even if it worries me at times."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:40 am

Rosaline replied, "No. I'll tell him that I realized that he was right, that I was wrong. I'll tell him that even though I love Bryan, I've realized that it was cruel of me to let him be like that even though I've promised him before. Hopefully, that will work."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:46 am

Ryan replied, "I guess that will work. When do you plan on returning to William?"

Bryan replied, "I hope not today. I want to spend the whole day and night with my love. I feel like I just got you back." He looked into Rosaline's eyes, his eyes full of sadness over their departure, even if it was temporary.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:52 am

Rosaline turned to Bryan with a sad look as well and replied, "I want that, too, my love, but I think that when it's faster, it's better. And if I think if I go to him late at night tonight, it will make it plausible when I say that I ran away from you two to return to him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:57 am

Bryan hugged Rosaline sadly and replied, "I know you're thinking about us but I don't want you to go. I don't know if I can take it being apart from you. And what if William tries something weird and I don't ever get you back?"

Bryan looked so sad and Ryan couldn't help but feel for his brother. Ryan then turned to Rosaline and said, "How about you keep me updated as much as possible when William isn't aware? You can communicate with me through telepathy and I'll make sure to keep communication lines open as much as possible. And I'll watch over Bryan."

(I should get off for the night since I have to wake up early tomorrow and all. I'll post more afterwards. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:58 am

(Nite, phoenix. ^^)

Rosaline looked sadly into Bryan's eyes for a moment but then turned to Ryan and replied,

"Please do, Ryan. I'll talk to you every once in a while, I promise, when I can. I am sure you will take care well of Bryan and my love, please," she turned to Bryan and hugged him, continuing, "Trust me. I am doing this for everyone's sake."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:15 am

Bryan looked back into Rosaline's eyes and nodding, he replied, "I do. Please come back to me and hope that this nightmare ends once and for all."

He hugged her softly to his chest, fear overwhelming him over the possibility of losing Rosaline to William.

Ryan added, "I promise that I'll take care of him and please do be careful. William might still try something even if it looks like you're willing to go back to him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:30 am

Rosaline nodded to Ryan and replied, "I'll be as careful as I can. This won't be easy but I'll do my best and I'll hopefully be able to trick him into it...That is the only way left that can finish this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:12 am

Ryan nodded solemnly and replied, "I guess there is no other way. Should we let Lady Stacey in on the plan? Assuming that it's successful, she can be there to pick up the pieces, so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:15 am

Rosaline replied, "I think it will be better to keep it for now till we know that William really caught the bait. Once it looks like so, we can let her know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:27 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "All right then. Please contact me by telepathy when you think William has taken the bait."

He got quiet for a couple of minutes, looking back and forth between Rosaline and Bryan. Knowing that they wouldn't have much time left together before Rosaline would supposedly return to William, he then asked, "Do you two want some alone time together?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:32 am

Rosaline looked at Bryan as Ryan asked her that question, wondering if he wanted to. In herself, she didn't mind either, since she would miss both of the brothers.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:41 am

Bryan looked at Ryan and nodding, he replied, "If it's ok with you, Ryan. I want to be with my love as much as possible."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand. I'll be in my room if you need anything."

He then got up from his seat and left the room, leaving the couple alone.

Bryan then sighed and said, "Why is everything a mess? Just when I get my memory back, I find out that you're not safe, my love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:42 am

Rosaline hugged Bryan softly and replied, "Don't worry, my love. It won't be long before everything becomes ok again. I promise you that. I'll try to do my best to finish this fast and come back to you again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:59 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "I trust you, my love. Please take care always. And I promise that I'll take care of little Bryan and Ryan for you. They're going to miss you very much, right, boys?"

The puppies barked sadly, looking at Rosaline and feeling that she was going away for a while.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:04 am

Rosaline looked sadly to the puppies and picked them up, putting her on her lap and then petting them sweetly. She replied,

"I'll miss them so much, too, but I am sure you will take wonderful care of them, my love and they won't feel my absence."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:12 am

Bryan nodded and petted the puppies along with Rosaline. He replied, "I promise, my love. I know how much you love them and I love them, too. Please return to me, to us, soon."

He wrapped his arms protectively around Rosaline and put his head gently on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:15 am

Rosaline softly put her head on Bryan's and stayed silent, enjoying the last peaceful moments with her husband till she had to go. She gently also petted the puppies.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:23 am

(I'll switch to Nerine and the others for a little bit. XD)

Meanwhile, Alex continued to enjoy the afternoon with Nerine and his parents, sightseeing around the town and enjoying the various attractions and such. As the sun began to set, Alex checked the time and then said, "It's almost dinnertime. How about we all go back to our place and my darling and I can cook something for everyone? It'll be the last meal we'll have in a while, unless you count breakfast tomorrow morning."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:32 am

(Hmm we could have actually skipped some parts of RosalinexBryan instead of making Alex and Nerine have dinner. But ok. xD)

Nerine replied, "That sounds good to me, my lord. I am sure we'll all enjoy having a dinner together, since it will be long till we be all together again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next