Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:12 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "All right then. I'll go ahead and prepare dinner then."

She then went into the kitchen and started taking out various food and such to prepare a delicious dinner. She planned on having baked chicken, fresh garden salad, and baked bread and for dessert, fresh fruit.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:19 am

Meanwhile, William waited till Stacey would finish preparing the dinner. Though he usually didn't feel this way, but he felt somewhat tired and exhausted of the day's events and because of so many things happening and finding out some stuff.

Rosaline was still sleeping peacefully between Bryan and Ryan and having a serene nap. Slowly, she began to open her eyes and wake up after such a delightful rest. As she looked around her, she saw Ryan and Bryan sleeping peacefully still and the puppies napping as well. She smiled quietly at the sight but didn't disturb any of them.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:27 am

As Stacey was in the kitchen preparing dinner, she felt tired as well but very happy. So she didn't mind at all when William accepted her invitation to have dinner with her. It took a little over 30 minutes but finally everything was all prepared. All the food was laid out on the dining room table along with plates, forks, knives, and spoons. She brought out a pitcher of sparkling apple juice along with two tall glasses.

She examined everything and once she was satisfied, she walked to the living room where William was waiting and said,

"Dinner's all ready. I hope you like it."

Bryan and Ryan slept so peacefully next to Rosaline, unaware that she was already awake. Ryan muttered in his sleep,

"I love you, dearest Rosaline."

Bryan then muttered,

"My love is my entire world."

The puppies continued napping and resting peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:40 am

William saw Stacey return and tell him that dinner was ready. He got up then and replied,

"Well, lead the way and let us see what you made."

Rosaline heard the two twins mutter love for her in their sleep and she couldn't help but laugh quietly in happiness. She gently put both of her hands in both of their hands though so softly so that they wouldn't wake up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:46 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Ok, follow me then."

She led the way to the dining room where all of the food had been laid out. There was a large plate of delicious baked chicken in the center and a large bowl of fresh salad beside it along with salad dressing. On the other side of the chicken was a basket of freshly baked biscuits along with a small plate of butter with a small butter knife.

She gestured to William and said, "Have a seat. I hope you like it."

Bryan and Ryan continued to nap peacefully while the puppies began to wake up. Yawning softly, they stretched and then walked over to Rosaline. They sat up in bed, waiting for her commands.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:53 am

William could see that the food was all prepared and it all looked very fancy and delicious. He took his seat and then waited for Stacey to do the same, of course.

Rosaline saw that the puppies have woken up and she took them close to her, then sat up quietly in bed after making sure that she didn't disturb neither Bryan or Ryan. She kept the puppies in her arms and played with them very quietly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:07 am

Once she saw that William was seated, Stacey took a seat opposite of him. Then she gestured towards the food and said,

"Go ahead and take the first bite. Let me know how it is."

She then drank a glass of apple juice and waited in anticipation to see how William liked the food.

The puppies were happy to be playing quietly with Rosaline.

A little while later, Bryan and Ryan woke up from their nap and saw that Rosaline was already awake and playing happily with the puppies. Bryan smiled at Rosaline and asked,

"How long have you been awake, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:15 am

William nodded and then went ahead and took a small bite of the food. Indeed, the food was delicious and he admitted to himself that it was.

Looking at Stacey calmly, he replied, "Very good. You cook well."

Rosaline smiled at Bryan as she saw him wake up from his nap. She replied, "Not for long, my love. Just for some time and I was playing with the little puppies."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:20 am

Stacey looked happy and relieved that William liked the food and with a smile, she replied,

"I'm glad that the food is to your liking. Please feel free to have as much as you want."

She then began to eat some of the chicken and take a helping of salad and then splashed a little salad dressing on it.

Bryan looked at the puppies who enjoyed playing with Rosaline. He replied, "I see that the puppies love playing with you but then that doesn't surprise me at all."

Ryan nodded and replied, "That sure is right. You're one of the most delightful women I know."

(Ahh it's getting late here and I have to wake up early tomorrow so I should get off for the night. I'll post some more tomorrow. NIte, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:55 am

(Nite. <3)

William continued to eat his dinner quietly with Stacey, eating slowly and very little. He was not used to eat a lot and he didn't want to as well.

Rosaline blushed a little and replied, "I am certainly happy to be able to put a smile on everyone's face, even though I am still in bed. But I promise that I'll get up soon and make that smile a big laugh."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:22 am

Stacey happily ate her dinner and every once in a while, she would glance at William, wondering how he liked the food. She observed that he wasn't eating a lot and commented,

"Umm are you not hungry?"

Bryan smiled, nodded, and replied, "Yup, I'm sure you will, my love. I can't wait for you to get all better so we can go out again, have fun, and of course, I can't wait for those moments when I hold you in my arms and tell you how much I love you."

Ryan added, "It'll be great to see you all better, Rosaline. Staying in this hospital can't be any fun although I've been trying to think of ways to make your stay here interesting a bit."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:44 am

William looked at Stacey and calmly replied, "I don't eat a lot, that's all. It's not in my nature."

He continued to eat a little more and soon he was all finished. He didn't eat everything, but he was satisfied and secretly admitted that the dinner was pretty good.

Rosaline smiled and looking at Ryan, she replied, "Aww I know, Ryan, and I appreciate it. Hopefully, though, we won't have to spend another night here, and we'll get out of here fast. It's been a little troublesome staying in bed all day, though it comforts me that you are all around me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:05 am

Stacey nodded and with a smile, she replied, "Ahh I see."

After William had finished eating, Stacey finished soon afterwards. Seeing that William was all done, she asked, "Would you like a little dessert? I have fresh fruit. It's not much but perhaps next time I can offer you some cake or pie."

Ryan winked at Rosaline and replied, "Well, we do our best-that's for sure."

The puppies barked happily in reply and Bryan couldn't help but chuckle. He then added, "I hope one of the nurses or doctors will come along soon and have that cure all ready for you, my love. And it would be wonderful if afterwards, you could get out of here right away. I don't want to ever spend another night without you by my side."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:15 am

William shook his head and replied, "No, it's fine. The dinner was plenty, though you didn't need to do all that for me."

Rosaline replied, "Same here, my love. I missed you so much last night although Ryan kept my company yesterday."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:21 am

Stacey smiled at William and replied, "It was my pleasure. It's not often that I have guests over and well, I consider you to be my friend.

Since we're both done, I'll go ahead and clear the table. I'll pack you some leftovers in case you feel like nibbling on something later. You can go on into the living room and I'll get you some coffee or tea."

She then got up and began to move the dishes and such into the kitchen.

Bryan replied, "I'm glad that Ryan was here to keep you company and of course, I'm grateful to the puppies, too."

Ryan added, "I was happy to stay and keep Rosaline company and I'm sure the puppies were happy, too."

The puppies barked happily in reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:29 am

William got up from his chair and replied, "Don't pack anything. I don't want to take anything with me."

Without saying anything about it, William began to help Stacey collecting the dishes and getting them into the kitchen.

Rosaline petted the puppies gently and replied, "These were surely some great company as well."

Just then, there was a knock on the door. It was one of the nurses who happily had the cure with her.

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=679
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40