Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:04 am

(Nite. <3)

Rosaline gently hugged Bryan and replied, "Aww I will miss you, too, for sure, my love. But you know that I'll be always here," she put her finger softly on his chest, pointing to his heart, "and you will be in mine so we shall be together even if we were apart."

Nerine lead the way to the dining hall where everything was laid out and ready to be eaten and Alex and Lisianthus waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:03 am

Bryan held Rosaline's hand in both of his hands and softly kissing it, he nodded and replied, "And I will always be here for you."

He paused for a moment and then continued, "Are you sure you don't want me to stay with you tonight? I could. I would love to be right next to you."

Edward and Eleanor entered the dining room and saw dinner all nicely laid out and prepared. Edward said, "Everything looks great. My favorite foods."

Alex replied, "Yup. We made sure to make the food especially delicious. Please have a seat and then we can get started."

Edward helped Eleanor into her seat while Alex did the same for Nerine and Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:19 am

Rosaline smiled quietly, and quickly but yet so softly and sweetly pressed a kiss on Bryan's lips. If it hadn't been for Ryan's presence in the same room, she would have made it longer but she made it short, but still passionate. She then looked in his eyes and with a desperate look in her eyes that wasn't there before and only appeared then, she softly replied,

"My heart, if it was for me, I want your to stay here with me, for I love your presence everywhere. But what I want more is for you to recover, to get back your memory and remember every wonderful memory we shared together. That's what I want the most and would die for it to come true. Sometimes I wonder if I can..." but she stopped herself from saying something and smiling, she continued,

"I just want you to get well, my love, and get the rest you deserve."

Lisianthus said happily, "Alex and Nerine worked hard for this! True that I helped, but they did most of the work. So I am sure you'll like it!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:35 am

Ryan wondered what Rosaline was going to tell Bryan but he didn't say anything. Rather, he continued to finish the cleaning up and such.

Meanwhile, Bryan saw the look in Rosaline's eyes and nodding, he replied, "Ok then. For your sake, I'll go back to the inn and get some rest there. But I will be back here first thing in the morning. Do you need anything before I go, my love?"

Eleanor replied, "I see that a lot of hard work was put into preparing this delicious meal. I'm sure we'll enjoy it."

Alex added, "And Sia helped quite a bit. She deserves quite a bit of credit, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:38 am

Rosaline replied, "Your safety, my love. I'll sleep tonight and dream of you."

She hugged him one last hug before he'd go.

Sia blushed a little and replied, "Alex is overdoing. But anyways, shouldn't we start now before the food gets cold?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:47 am

Bryan returned Rosaline's hug and held her for a moment in his arms, a moment longer than usual. He looked lovingly into her eyes and softly replied, "I will make sure to get back safely."

Ryan added, "I'll get a carriage for Bryan so he can ride back to the inn. Will you be all right here, Rosaline, while I help Bryan?"

The puppies barked affirmatively in reply to Ryan's question.

Eleanor giggled and replied, "Yup, definitely."

Edward added, "I can't wait." He took his fork and knife and started carving the steak. He ate a piece and after swallowing, he replied, "Yum! Delicious."

Alex then began to eat as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:50 am

Rosaline heard the puppies barking and nodding to Ryan, she replied, "Yup, I will sure be. And these puppies are here to protect me as well so you can have no worry at all."

Nerine smiled and replied, "I am glad you like it, Dad."

She began to eat her food and Lisianthus had already begun.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:55 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, I'll be back after I make sure that Bryan rides in a carriage back to the inn."

Bryan then gave Rosaline a quick loving kiss on the lips and added, "I will be back first thing in the morning, my love. Sleep well."

He gave the puppies a quick pat on their heads and then followed Ryan out of the room and out of the hospital to find a carriage.

Alex continued to eat and then turning to Edward, he asked, "Dad, would you like mashed potatoes or a baked potato?"

Edward replied, "Hmm a baked potato will be good."

Alex nodded and then offered him a baked potato. Alex then asked Eleanor the same question and she replied that she wanted mashed potatoes and was served some. Then Alex turned to Lisianthus and asked,

"What about you, Sia?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:57 am

After Ryan and Bryan left the room, Rosaline felt a cloud of loneliness come over her, except for the two puppies. She laid down on the bed, beginning to feel a bit tired, held the puppies close to her.

Lisianthus replied, "Ahh I'll have some mashed potatoes, please."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:04 am

The puppies looked up at Rosaline and it was as though they could understand that she felt a little lonely. So they snuggled next to her, attempting to cheer her up with their presence.

After a little while, Ryan came back into the room and said, "Fortunately, I found a carriage quickly for Bryan so he's on his way back to the inn."

Alex nodded and scooped up some mashed potatoes for Lisianthus. Once he was done, he turned to Nerine and asked, "What about you, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:08 am

Rosaline looked up at Ryan and replied with a look of gratefulness, "Thanks a lot, Ryan, for everything. No matter what I say, I don't think I will be able to thank you enough."

Lisianthus thanked Alex for the potatoes while Nerine replied, "I'll be happy with a baked potato, please."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:13 am

Ryan smiled and sitting next to Rosaline, he replied, "Hey, I'm happy to help. Like Bryan, my first priority is to make sure that you get better and that he gets better, too. I won't let anything happen to either one of you. You two are my family."

Ryan wanted to say more, on how Rosaline was his great love but he didn't want to stress her with such emotions, especially when her recovery was most important.

Alex handed Nerine a fresh hot baked potato and then Alex took a baked potato for himself. Once he finished serving everyone, he said, "There's butter and sour cream in case anyone would like them to put on their potatoes. They add more flavor."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:18 am

Rosaline smiled at Ryan and replied, "You too, Ryan. Bryan and I consider you a great part of our family and life and you have a valuable place in our hearts."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:23 am

Ryan didn't say anything right away but rather, he finished cleaning up. He took care of the puppies' items and while doing so, he asked Rosaline, "Do you love the puppies? They're great company, aren't they? You'll never be lonely when they're around."

The puppies barked happily.

As everyone ate happily, Alex turned to Nerine and asked, "Darling, are you looking forward to the ceremony? I saw you and Mom talking earlier and you two look so happy."

Eleanor added, "I sure can't wait. It'll be beautiful-that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:27 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "I love them for sure. They are very cute and adorable and great company indeed. And they don't cause any trouble."

She gently petted the puppies, happy to be with them.

Nerine nodded happily and replied, "Of course I am so excited about it. I can't wait for it. I am sure it's going to be wonderful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:32 am

Ryan finished cleaning up the puppies' area and replied, "I'm glad to hear that. You know, I'm still tempted to get you a female puppy and name her Rosaline. It seems only fitting for Bryan and Ryan to have a Rosaline in their lives."

He chuckled a bit at his comment.

Alex replied, "I can't wait. Ahh did you two talk about whether you'll wear a formal wedding dress?"

Eleanor replied, "Hmm I hadn't thought about it. It's totally up to you, Nerine, of course. If you'd like a wedding dress, Edward and I will spare you no expense and buy you whatever dress you desire. Or if you prefer wearing a nice more casual dress, seeing that this will be a small ceremony, then that would be fine as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:35 am

Rosaline laughed a little as well and replied, "Man, give them some time, Ryan. Plus, we still need to get used to taking care of puppies. So two will be enough for now. Once we get familiar with this matter, we can have a little Rosaline and I think I'll make sure I take care of her."

Nerine replied, "Ahh I think a casual dress will be nice enough. This will be a small ceremony after all and with a beautiful but casual dress, it could be still wonderful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:39 am

Ryan had this twinkle in his eyes and he replied, "Ahh ok then. And yup, you're totally right. I'll help you two to take care of the puppies as well. Besides from needing food and all the basic necessities, the most important thing they need is love and they have plenty of that, as you're one of the most loving women I know."

The puppies barked happily, agreeing completely with Ryan.

Alex nodded and replied, "I completely agree. And we'll buy irises, as those are your favorite flowers. You can carry a bouquet of beautiful white irises down the aisle."

Edward added, "I like that idea indeed. And I can walk Nerine down the aisle, if you would like that." He turned to Nerine to hear her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:42 am

Rosaline smiled and replied, "Really? Well, I suppose if they agree with you on that, I can't say otherwise."

She got the puppies a little closer to her, cuddling with them and wanting to make them as happy as possible.

Nerine replied, "I'd love that very much if you wouldn't mind, Dad. I have always wanted to walk down with my father down the aisle on my wedding day."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:48 am

The puppies snuggled next to Rosaline, happy to have her hold them close. Ryan smiled fondly upon the scene before him and soon he finished cleaning everything up. He had put the trash away in a corner and then getting up, he asked,

"Would you like me to get you anything, Rosaline? I'm completely at your disposal."

Edward smiled and replied, "I would be honored to do so, Nerine. You're like a daughter to me as well and I know how much Eleanor adores you."

Alex replied, "Thanks, Dad. I know how much this will make my darling happy. I want everything to be absolutely perfect."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:52 am

Rosaline replied, "Yeah. If you don't mind, can you rest a little, Ryan? You have been going around here and there since the morning for me and I really don't want you to drain out all of your energy because of me."

Nerine smiled and replied, "Everything is sounding great so far. I can feel that this will be the best day in my while life."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:58 am

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Oh ok. I hadn't realized how much energy I've been using."

He took a chair next to Rosaline's bed and sat in it, resting his feet. He then asked, "How's that? Not doing any work but sitting here keeping you company."

Alex hugged Nerine softly and replied, "I want everything to be perfect for you, darling. You just tell us whatever details you'd like. As Mom said, no expense will be spared to make the ceremony perfect."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:00 am

Rosaline replied, "Much better now. I really want nothing more than seeing everyone comfortable around me. I don't want people going all around for me. That isn't what I want."

Nerine replied, "I am sure the ceremony is going to be perfect as long as everyone is with me. I am so happy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:03 am

Ryan nodded in understanding and replied, "I had a feeling that you usually like to do things for yourself. I suppose we're making an exception and want to see that your health comes first. I'm sure you'd do the same if I was sick and had to be in the hospital."

Eleanor smiled and replied, "We'll make sure that we're all there. Edward and I will drop by and see Bryan and Rosaline and ask them to come to the ceremony. Hopefully, they can make it, what with their busy schedule and all."

Edward added, "And we'll make sure to get all the details sorted out and such."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:07 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "True, but god forbids that. I wouldn't want to ever see you in a hospital. You can imagine the kind of pain I was feeling when Bryan was in my place. It's not about taking care of the person, but pain of worrying about him and wondering if they can ever recover."

Nerine felt overwhelmed with happiness and replied, "I really appreciate it all. Everyone here is making sure that this day becomes that happiest ever and for that I am grateful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next