Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:23 am

The lady took the two books from Lisianthus and then opened the front covers, taking out the checkout cards and stamping them with the appropriate dates and such. She then used Alex's library card to take note that he was the one checking out the books.

Once she was all done, the lady handed Alex his library card and then Lisianthus her books. She then said, "Here are you, miss. The books must be returned three weeks from today or they were be an overdue fee."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:28 am

Lisianthus took the books again and replied, "Alright then. Don't worry, I'll return the books just in time!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:39 am

The lady nodded and replied, "Thank you, miss. Please enjoy."

Once Alex put his card safely in his wallet and saw that Lisianthus had her books, Alex said, "Now that we're all done here, shall we head on back to the carriage and continue the tour?"

Eleanor replied, "I would like that very much."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:50 am

Nerine and Lisianthus nodded in agreement as well and then Nerine led the way outside of the library and back outside. There, the carriage's driver was still waiting for them and taking care of the horses and such. He saw them back again and returned to his seat so that once they are all set, he would go on.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:57 am

Alex, Edward, and Eleanor followed Nerine outside and saw the driver getting ready to head on off. Alex helped Nerine and Lisianthus into the carriage and then Edward helped Eleanor into the carriage before getting in himself. Then Alex got inside and once everyone was in, Alex asked the driver to continue the ride, which he did so promptly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:52 am

As the driver went on and they began again to continue their tour, Lisianthus was pretty happy that she got those two books and in gracefulness, she hugged Alex warmly, saying,

"Thanks so much for these books, Alex! I can't wait to start reading them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:57 am

Alex returned the hug warmly and replied, "Awww you're welcome, Sia. I'm happy that you like the books. I take it that you like reading?"

Alex released Lisianthus from his arms, looking at her curiously and expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:02 am

Sia replied, "I like reading only about some kind of things, but I can't say that I spend much time reading. But still, I am happy to learn more about this world!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:07 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ahh yes, I see. And we'll all help out in any way we can. If there's anything you're curious about, all you need to do is ask."

Edward added, "Yup, that's right."

Eleanor smiled and nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:11 am

Lisianthus nodded as well and replied, "Thank you, everyone! This is definitely the most beautiful experience I've ever had in another world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:18 am

Edward then asked, "Ahh Sia, what worlds have you seen? I am curious to know, as I haven't been to other worlds other than this one."

Eleanor added, "Same here. Guess we don't travel as much as we should although I can imagine that it isn't easy traveling to other worlds."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:21 am

Lisianthus replied, "Ahh well, I lived in the gods' world but when I was young, I used to travel to the devils' world every once in a while to spend some time with Nerine. That changed by time, though, as we grew older, and now the devils' world is no more."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:24 am

Eleanor looked sad and turning to Nerine, she asked, "Isn't there any way the devils' world can be rebuilt? Now that the conflict is over, can't something be done? It's distressing to think that it's gone forever."

She touched Nerine's arm in comfort.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:33 am

Nerine turned to Eleanor and smiling sadly, she replied, "Such a thing cannot be, Mum. The war killed most of the devils who existed, and those who still live ran away to either the humans' world or the gods' world. I don't think that with such a little number a world can be rebuilt, and even if it did, the world will never be like it was."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:36 am

Alex hugged Nerine comfortingly and replied, "My poor darling, how you must have suffered so. I can't imagine it."

He looked at Nerine, his eyes misting with tears over the suffering that Nerine had to bear.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:45 am

Nerine smiled to show Alex that she was alright and assure him, replying, "Aww my love, at least I have you now and that makes up for everything that has happened to me before. As long as you are with me, I don't care what world am I in."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:48 am

Alex returned Nerine's smile and nodded without saying anything. Eleanor added, "And you have me and Edward as well. We'll always look after you, Nerine, and make sure that you're well cared of. I'm sure that's what your loved ones would have wanted for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:52 am

Nerine turned to Eleanor and Edward and nodding, she replied, "Of course, Mum, of course. You and Dad have done really much for me and I can never say how grateful am I."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:56 am

Eleanor patted Nerine's hand and replied, "You truly are a wonderful woman, Nerine. Your parents would have been so proud of you to see the young lady you have become."

Edward added, "Yup, yup, that's very true and you have made Eleanor very happy. She's always wanted a daughter and she finally has one."

(I'm going to get off for an hour or so but I'll be back. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:00 am

(Ahh ok. ^^)

Nerine smiled and replied, "It's a pleasure and an honor for me to be your daughter, Mum. You are a great wonderful mother, too, and I feel very happy to be your daughter."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:04 am

(Back now. ^^)

Eleanor smiled and hugged Nerine warmly, replying, "Aww thank you, Nerine. I feel so happy that you are a part of our family."

Alex looked on between Nerine and Eleanor, happy to see them so happy. Edward was happy as well but then seeing how sappy the moment became, he said,

"Ahh let's see what else this tour has in store for us, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:00 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Nerine and Lisianthus both nodded and the carriage continued going around the city, passing through wonderful sights of parks and gardens and beautiful places of Lessire.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:05 am

(Thankies. ^^)

Eleanor looked happy as the carriage passed by various gardens and parks. She especially loved seeing and smelling the flowers. She turned to Nerine and said, "I remember how much you love flowers. You know, you should build a flower bed around the house. The smell of fresh flowers would be delightful. Of course, when the weather gets warmer."

Alex added, "My darling can plant as many lovely irises as she wishes but their beauty doesn't compare to my darling's."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:09 am

Nerine blushed in embarrassment on Alex's compliment and replied, "Aww thanks, Alex. I'd love to grow flowers around our house. I'll take care well of them and they will only symbolize my love for Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:12 am

Alex added, "And they'll be such a fun activity. I'd like to help out as well. When the weather is warming, we can go to one of the flower shops and buy seeds to grow the flowers."

Edward nodded and turning to Lisianthus, he said, "I bet you have lots of flower beds back in your kingdom, Sia."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next