Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:16 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup, yup. One of the gods' traits is that they absolutely love flowers, especially roses. You can't possibly pass on a house in my world without seeing its garden full of roses. Roses are also considered our world's symbol."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:20 am

Alex added, "As I told Sia the other day, roses are my absolute favorite flowers. It's too bad that my darling is allergic to them, though."

Looking at Nerine, Alex asked, "When you and Sia were younger, did you visit the gods' world? All those roses must have made my darling sneeze terribly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:23 am

Nerine giggled a little then replied, "Haha, that is true. I did visit the gods' world sometimes but it was like a week or two weeks every year. And yeah, the roses did give me a tough time."

Lisianthus laughed a little at the memory, adding, "My parents then would have to put Nerine in a place that has no roses so she won't be harmed."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:27 am

Eleanor giggled and Edward chuckled in reply as Nerine and Lisianthus recalled one of their childhood memories. Eleanor replied to Lisianthus,

"It was nice of your parents to be so considerate of Nerine."

Edward added, "Nowadays, there are medicines out there to help with some allergies so you could look into that sometime, Nerine."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:30 am

Nerine replied, "Ahh well as long as I don't really expose myself to roses I don't think I will need those medicines, unless Alex wants to plant some roses in our garden of course."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:34 am

Alex shook his head and replied, "As much as I love roses, I love you more, my darling. I am perfectly happy with planting irises and perhaps tulips. Those would be all right, wouldn't they, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:35 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Tulips are pretty and I'd love them very much, my love. They will look pretty with irises, too and we'll have a wonderful garden."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:39 am

Alex replied, "Thanks, darling! I can't wait for the spring. It'll be so much fun planting irises and flowers and taking wonderful care of them."

The driver continued the tour of town and he arrived in the shopping district area. Edward had an idea. Turning to Nerine, he asked,

"Does Lessire have a pet shop? Since you and Alex might consider getting a pet, we could drop by one and see what's on sale. It would give Sia a great opportunity to see some animals up close and personal."

(I'm going to get off and get some sleep for the night but I'll be back tomorrow. Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:27 am

Nerine replied, "That's a good idea. There is a big pet shop near the Park of Lovers and it has a good collection of animals, including cats, dogs, birds, fishes and snakes."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Alex added, "Let's head on to the pet shop then. I like the idea as well."

He asked the driver to head towards the pet shop near the Park of Lovers, which he did so right away.

Eleanor then said, "I've always been fond of cats. They're so cute and soft to touch and they look after themselves very well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:15 am

Nerine replied, "Ahh I love cats, too, and I agree that they are very cute. I especially love them when they are still small and young, because they look absolutely adorable."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:26 am

Eleanor nodded and replied, "Same here."

Alex added, "Then we'll look at some cats today just for my darling. If you like any, let me know, ok?" He looked at Nerine with love and adoration in her eyes.

Edward turned to Lisianthus and asked, "Do you like cats as well, Sia, or do you prefer a different animal?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:03 am

Lisianthus replied, "Ahh I like kitty-monkeys the most, but kittens and cats are adorable too! And I'd love to see some of Earth cats."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:12 am

Edward replied, "I'm sure you'll love to see some of the cats and kittens here as well."

Alex then asked Sia, "Are there any sort of dogs in the gods' world?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:14 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Ahh yup, yup! There are bird-dogs, which are dogs that can fly! They are so cute when they are young, and when they grow up they look a little more serious but still treat you very nicely!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:22 am

Alex looked interested and replied, "Really? Bird-dogs sound interesting. I would love to see one someday."

Edward added, "Me, too. The dogs here don't fly at all and there are all varieties of them. Some are small and cute while others are big and very strong."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:26 am

Sia nodded and replied, "I once saw a picture of a big Earth dog. It looked so strong and tough that it scared me for a second there. I also saw a picture of another smaller, cuter one. Bird-dogs don't really differ. They are all cute and nice."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:33 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. So would you say that all of the animals back in your world are cute?"

The driver was getting closer to the pet shop and almost reached it. The streets were getting busier but yet he had no problem navigating through them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:36 am

Lisianthus replied, "Ahh not all of them, but I'd say that there are kinds of animals in my world that just don't have a medium, and can be all cute."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:41 am

Alex replied, "I see. I'll be very interested in seeing the animals in your world someday."

Edward and Eleanor nodded in agreement as well.

The driver then arrived in front of the pet shop near the Park of Lovers and announced, "Here we are, folks."

Alex replied, "Ahh great. Let's go inside. Why don't you all head on in first and I'll instruct the driver to wait here for us?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:43 am

Lisianthus was the first to reply, "Okay then. Let us go on!"

She got up and opened the door, then got down. She then waited for the others to all get down so they they could enter the pet shop and watch some animals.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:48 am

Edward and Eleanor then got off the carriage, following Lisianthus inside the pet shop. Alex got off and helped Nerine off the carriage. Turning to her while the others were heading in, he said,

"Darling, why don't you go on inside with the others? I won't be long-I promise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:50 am

Nerine thought about going but then changed her mind. Looking gently at Alex, she replied, "If my love doesn't mind, will he allow me to wait here for him? I don't want to be separated from him even for a second."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:54 am

Alex kissed Nerine gently on the lips and replied, "Ahh ok. Who am I to refuse my darling a request?" I won't take long with the driver. Just a couple of instructions and then we'll go inside.

He then approached the driver, asking him to wait nearby while he and the others were to enter the pet shop and look around. Also, he asked the driver to think of any other places of interest that they might like to see. The driver smiled, nodded, and replied that he would do his best.

After Alex was finished instructing the driver, he went back to Nerine and said, "Ok, we can go in now. I don't want my darling to be out here in the cold for too long."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:56 am

Nerine smiled and nodding, she replied softly, "Then let us go in together, my lord."

She gently held his arm and then waited for them to lead the way towards the pet shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next