Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:18 am

Ryan paused in his eating and replied, "Yup, it sure can. I remember times when I was a child when I wouldn't have anything to eat all day. Times were tough then."

Bryan turned to Ryan and with a sympathetic look, he replied, "I'm so sorry that you've had to suffer so much, Ryan."

Ryan shook his head and replied, "It's not your fault. You didn't know. I'm sure that if you had, you would have done something about it."

Alex replied, "Ahh I see. You must be one of those who like to exercise early in the morning. I'm not sure if I can wake up early, though."

Eleanor giggled and added, "Alex always did love to sleep in late although I do remember that Bryan would sleep in even later."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 am

Rosaline could understand how Ryan must have felt in the past since she sometimes went through the same thing. She gave him an understandable look and replied,

"I know how you feel, Ryan, but life can be tough like that sometimes. But at least you have all of us now, happy and content."

Lisianthus laughed a little and replied, "I can't ever wake up late like that. I like to be active from the morning!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:37 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I sure do and I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to have you both in my life."

Bryan replied, "Aww thanks, Ryan. I feel lucky to have you as my brother, too."

Edward replied, "Yup, I can sure tell. You're so full of energy and I like that." Turning to Nerine, Edward asked, "How about you, Nerine? Do you like to wake up early in the morning or do you like to sleep in late?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:40 am

Rosaline smiled and replied, "And I am definitely lucky to have you both. I think I got the bet deal in here."

She laughed a little at her comment.

Nerine replied, "Ahh I didn't have a definite sleeping schedule. It was rather random but I usually slept early and woke up early."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:46 am

Bryan and Ryan nodded happily and Bryan replied, "Yup, you sure did, my love. Two handsome wonderful guys at your disposal."

Ryan added, "Yup and we're here at your beck and call, my lady."

Eleanor replied, "I'm the same way. I usually like to get up early in the morning to prepare for the day and all that and Edward and I like to sleep in early as well."

Edward added, "I used to love staying up late but those days are past me now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:54 am

Rosaline laughed and replied, "Well then, my men, you should eat your dinner now and let me have my dinner as well."

She winked happily and continued having her soup.

Nerine replied, "Well, I think getting up early is healthier and much better. I sometimes sleep in late but I don't really prefer it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:57 am

Bryan and Ryan happily chuckled and resumed eating their slices of pizza. The pizza was freshly baked and hot and had all of their favorite toppings. Meanwhile, the puppies had finished their dinner and played with one another to pass the time.

Eleanor replied, "I agree about that. You should help Alex to wake up early if you can."

Alex pouted and replied, "Mom, I'm sure my darling doesn't need to do that. I can wake up early as long as the first vision I see is of her everlasting beauty."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:04 am

Rosaline continued having her soup quietly but happily and after some time, she was all done. She wiped her mouth with a nearby handkerchief and saw that the two puppies were done with their dinner as well.

Nerine couldn't help but blush and replied shyly, "Aww Alex, you are just so sweet. And I don't mind whether you sleep early or late. I only love you and that's the most important thing."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:07 am

Ryan observed that Rosaline was all done with her soup and asked, "Would you like some juice? I bought us all bottles of orange juice. I can get them out if you'd like to have one."

Bryan paused in his eating and seeing that the puppies were all done with their dinner, he picked them up and placed them on the bed in front of Rosaline. He said, "Since Ryan and I are still eating, the puppies can play with you."

Alex felt touched by Nerine's words and hugged her warmly, replying, "Aww you're so wonderful, darling."

After a moment, he then continued, "Now I'm sure that everyone must be hungry so we should start preparing dinner."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:13 am

Rosaline smiled at the sight of the puppies on the bed to play with her and turning to Ryan, she replied, "Ahh nope, thanks. I feel pretty full with this soup now."

Nerine nodded and replied, "I certainly agree. What would everyone like to have? You just name it and you will have it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:16 am

Ryan replied, "Ahh ok. Let me know if you change your mind." He then resumed eating his pizza.

Meanwhile, the puppies looked up at Rosaline, wanting to play with her and have fun.

Edward thought about it and then replied, "Hmm how about some steak and potatoes?"

Alex replied, "I think that will be possible. Darling, do we have all the food necessary to prepare such a dinner?" He turned to Nerine to see if they had the food.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:21 am

Rosaline saw the puppies looking at her so innocently and picked them up in her arms and said, "Aww I can't get enough of you two."

She began playing with them to have fun with their company.

Nerine took a second to remember but then replied, "Ahh yup, we do. I think we can begin working to make a delicious dinner."

Lisianthus spoke up and asked, "Do you need any help? I can support you if you want."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:26 am

The puppies barked happily and cuddled towards Rosaline as she held them. As Bryan ate, he looked on at the sight before him and said,

"Awww they look so adorable, just like kids."

Alex wanted to say yes, as he knew that Lisianthus wouldn't stay with them long and this would be one of the few times that they would get to spend together. But at the same time, he had a feeling that Nerine might not feel comfortable with the idea so he turned to Lisianthus and replied, "I certainly wouldn't mind the help but what do you think, darling? I know that Sia's a guest and all and you probably don't want to trouble her with helping us but I don't think she'd mind if we needed it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:29 am

Rosaline looked at Bryan and laughing a little, she replied, "I think they are so much better than kids. Now at least they don't have to be taken care of a lot of time and are quite easy to have around. I don't think that's the same with kids."

Nerine replied, "Ahh that's up to Lisianthus then. I don't want to trouble her but if she doesn't mind, it will be nice to have her around."

Lisianthus replied, "I'll be more than happy to help!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:33 am

Bryan chuckled and replied, "That's true. Once the puppies are trained a bit, they'll be pretty self-sufficient whereas with kids, you never know how they'll behave."

He started to finish up his pizza and Ryan did the same with his.

Alex turned to Lisianthus and replied, "Then we welcome the help. Dinner usually requires the most food so we'll appreciate the help. Let's head on to the kitchen then. Mom, Dad, we'll call you when dinner's all ready."

Eleanor nodded and replied, "Sure, we'll be waiting."

(Ahh I'm getting really sleepy-yawning here lol-so I'll be getting off for the night. I'll see you tomorrow, Love. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:41 am

(Nite. ^^)

Rosaline nodded happily but said nothing and continued to play with the puppies happily, enjoying their company very much.

Nerine said then, "Well, let us head on to the kitchen and begin preparing dinner."

She lead the way to the kitchen so that everyone begins working on dinner.

(Hmm do we really have to mention the part about cooking? I am not good at it and I don't think it has much of a point. Razz)

William was still in his place in the Park of the Lovers, for his thoughts bothered him so much that he needed the time to think over things. But he realized that it was getting darker and colder, he decided to get up and move on. He went out of the Park of Lovers, weary in his mind and wishing if he could change his life, to make it go the way he wanted, and live with the woman he loved.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:31 pm

(lol We can fast forward the cooking part. ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Icon_razz )

A little while later, Bryan finished up is food and Ryan soon afterwards. Ryan then handed Bryan a bottle of orange juice to drink and he took one for himself. Bryan looked over at Rosaline playing with the puppies and said, "You all make me the happiest man in the world."

Alex got up and followed Nerine to the kitchen. Meanwhile, Edward and Eleanor remained in the living room, quietly chatting about their day and how pleasantly it went.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:07 am

(Sounds good to me. lol)

Rosaline smiled at Bryan and replied, "And you definitely make us the happiest people in the world, my love. I don't know how I lived without you before."

Nerine, with Alex's and Lisianthus's help, began to prepare dinner and cook potatoes and steak. She also made sure that there will be fresh orange juice for everyone.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:13 am

Bryan gave Rosaline a kind, happy smile and he drank his orange juice. Meanwhile, Ryan had quickly finished his juice and then proceeded to clean up the dirty plates and such. He took the empty soup bowl and placed it back in the bag along with the other items. Then he began to clean up the tables and made sure that the room was all neat and tidy.

Alex helped Nerine and Lisianthus with preparing dinner. He proceeded to get out plates, utensils, and any such items that they might need.

After almost an hour had passed, they were just about done. Alex looked at all of the delicious food and said, "Everything looks great."

(I hope that wasn't too much of a fast forward. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:18 am

(Actually, it's great. lol)

Rosaline saw Ryan tidying everything and making sure everything was clean and said, "Man, Ryan, we have been exhausting you today. But I really appreciate all the help you're giving us."

Nerine nodded in agreement and replied, "Indeed. Should I call Mum and Dad now? They must be hungry."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:23 am

(lol Thanks. XD)

Ryan turned to Rosaline and with a smile, he replied, "Aww I'm happy to help out and I have some energy left. And then if I ever do get tired, I can always get coffee down at the coffee machine right across the hall."

Bryan replied, "Well, don't drink too much coffee, especially at this time. Otherwise, you'll be up all night and not get any sleep although it would help to watch over my love."

Alex replied, "Yup. We mustn't keep them waiting any longer. Why don't you get them, darling, and Sia and I will finish setting everything up?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:35 am

Rosaline looked at Bryan and replied, "Aww Bryan, don't say that. I wouldn't want Ryan to stay up all night to watch over me. This way, I won't be able to sleep. He needs his rest, too."

Nerine nodded and replied, "All right then."

She then left the kitchen to call Eleanor and Edward for dinner.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:40 am

Bryan scratched the back of his head and turning a slight red of embarrassment, he replied, "Aww I was just kidding, my love. Ryan should get some sleep as well. I'm glad that he's going to stay here with you. I'll rest much better knowing that he's here to make sure you're safe."

Ryan added, "No worries. I won't let anything happen to Rosaline."

Bryan finished up the last of his juice and then Ryan took the empty bottle, disposing of it along with the other empty containers.

Alex then began moving plates of food and such to the dining room table. Meanwhile, Edward and Eleanor were chatting quietly when they saw Nerine enter the living room. Edward asked, "Ahh is dinner all ready?"

Eleanor elbowed Edward, as he looked a little too excited over dinner.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:42 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "And I know I will be safe as long as he is here with me. I feel safe whenever you two are here with me."

Nerine giggled a little and replied, "Yup, dinner is all done and waiting for you to come ahead."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:47 am

Ryan added, "And of course, little Bryan and Ryan will stay to protect Rosaline as well so she's in safe hands."

Bryan replied, "I'm glad to hear that. I'll feel better sleeping tonight knowing that my love is in good hands although," turning to Rosaline, "I will miss your presence next to me tonight. I love gazing upon your beauty as the last vision I see before I go to sleep and the first that I see when I wake up."

Eleanor replied, "Ahh we'll come right away then." Eleanor and Edward then got up and followed Nerine to the dining room where dinner awaited everyone.

(I'll have to get off now to sleep for the night. Have a busy day and all that tomorrow but I'll be back to post some more afterwards. Until then. Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next