Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:05 am

William continued looking around the city and tried to busy his thoughts by the sight of people. Everyone he saw looked to be happy and content and enjoying the beautiful day. Why wasn't he feeling the same? What was the secret?

He looked at Stacey and then slowly, he asked, "Why...are most of people happy here?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:14 am

Stacey looked at William thoughtfully and although it was a question she hadn't heard before, she didn't think him strange or anything like that.

Shrugging, she replied, "Honestly, I don't know. I suppose it may be that most people go about their lives, living each day to the best of their ability. I'm sure they have both good and bad days but with the bad days, they probably don't allow them to get them down. And the weather here is usually pretty beautiful as well."

She paused for a moment and then continued, "Do you think I'm a pretty happy person?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:36 am

William thought about the question for a few minutes and then replied, "Well...you are financially comfortable, living in a good house and all that. But you told me that your mother passed away and you have problems with your father...and you live alone. So I'd say you have an average life."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:42 am

Although William was blunt in his answer, Stacey liked how honest he was. Nodding, she replied, "That sounds fair. I don't want to live alone forever, though. I guess I'd like to have the happily ever after with the right man. Never seem to find him, though."

She looked up outside at the sky and noticed that it was getting slightly darker. But still, it was beautiful and she loved the company she was with.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:50 am

William looked at Stacey for a few moments then looked outside again. He too noticed that it was getting darker but it didn't matter to him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:55 am

As it was getting quiet in the carriage, Stacey thought it a good idea to start some sort of conversation. Turning to William, she shyly said,

"You know, despite everything that's happened today, this has been one of my better days. Thank you for spending time with me. I truly appreciate having your company."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:59 am

William turned to Stacey and although he was surprised by the appreciation and thanks, he didn't even smile but replied, "Don't thank me. There is no need to thank me for I did nothing."

He then turned his face towards the window again and stared outside.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:03 am

Stacey shook her head and smiling, she replied, "But I disagree, William. You did a lot for me today. Not only by keeping me company but you saved me from Ron and then that scum. You're my hero, you know."

She winked playfully at William and then resumed looking out the window, all the while happy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:05 am

Although he heard what Stacey said, William replied with none and reacted with none. He noticed that it was getting darker and people were slowly disappearing off the street. He turned to Stacey and said,

"It's getting late. Are you sure you want to keep going around the streets?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:07 am

Stacey, too, noticed that more people were leaving the streets and probably headed back to their homes. She replied,

"Yeah, you have a good point. Umm, are you going back to your place?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:12 am

William replied, "After I make sure you got to your house. I won't let you go home alone, for that's not what a man does."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:16 am

Stacey blushed and her cheeks looked a bright pink. She replied, "Umm thanks. Say, how about you come back to my place and I'll cook us a simple dinner? It's the least I can do after everything you've done for me today. And a man's gotta eat, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:32 am

William was about to refuse the offer and just be enough with making sure that Stacey reaches back home and then he would back to his place. But then he thought that it would be the third time that he would refuse to eat with her so he replied,

"Well, alright then. But after that, I am going to leave. No more things to keep us together."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:37 am

Stacey was surprised but yet very happy that William agreed to have dinner with her. She replied, "Wonderful! Then I'll tell the driver to head on back to my place. I'll cook you the best dinner ever."

She then told the driver directions to head on back to her house and the driver ordered the horses to return.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:40 am

William said nothing but he was surprised that Stacey looked so happy and it made him wonder why the so much excitement. But he kept quiet and waited till they reached her house.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:51 am

As the driver continued the way back to Stacey's house, she turned to William and asked,

"Is there anything in particular you'd like to eat? Or perhaps anything you can't eat? I try to avoid cooking foods that some people might be allergic to. I should be aware if you have any food allergies and such."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:28 am

William shook his head and replied, "Cook whatever you want, I don't mind anything. Just see what do you want to have and I'll be completely fine with it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:40 am

Stacey replied, "Ahh ok then. I'll see what I have in the kitchen and prepare you the best dinner ever."

The driver had arrived in front of Stacey's house and announced, "Here we are, folks!"

He then opened the door and waited for William and Stacey to exit and to get his payment as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:42 am

As soon as the driver announced their arrival, William was the first to open the door and then waited for Stacey to get out as well. He then would pay the driver for the trouble then head inside with Stacey.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:46 am

(Ahh random but man, I just had to tell you this. lol In the new Wedding Dash game, one of the guests you have to serve is Brian and he's described as very handsome-all the ladies want to sit with him. Made me think of Bryan from the RP. XD)

After William had gotten out of the carriage, Stacey followed. She then turned to William and said, "I'll go ahead and pay the driver since it was my idea to have a carriage ride and all. It won't take long."

She then opened up her purse and looked around for some money.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:48 am

(lol This will make me go check the game now then. xD)

William didn't wait for Stacey to find the money and immediately, he got out the enough payment and gave it to the driver, thanking him for the tour. After the driver got his payment and was gone, he turned to Stacey and said,

"If we ever do such a thing again, don't take that move. Now lead the way inside."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:59 am

(Coolie. And the game itself is great, just like how Wedding Dash should be. ^^)

Stacey was surprised to see that William paid the driver quickly before she could get her money. She was used to being independent and it felt different having someone help her. But she didn't want to let it phase her so she simply nodded and led the way to the door. She got out her key and opened the door and let herself in, waiting for William to follow.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:02 am

(Ahh ok then. <3)

William followed Stacey to inside the house and then waited for her to close it and then head inside with her and such. For him, he felt that the day was better than how it would usually be, and it was better to have someone by his side even if he didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:05 am

Once William was inside, Stacey closed the door behind them. Then she led the way into the living room and once she was there, she placed her purse on a counter in the corner. Gesturing to William, she said,

"Take a seat and relax while I got prepare us dinner. It should take 30 minutes to an hour at the most. There's the newspaper or if you'd prefer to read a book, I can take you to the library and you can choose whatever book you'd like to read."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:07 am

William sat down in a seat nearby in the living room then replied, "I'll be fine here. Take your time inside and I'll be waiting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next