Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:18 am

Lisianthus was pretty happy to hear what Alex suggested and replied, "Woot! Thanks so much, Alex! I am really excited to see them. I am sure they will be really beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:23 am

Alex smiled at Lisianthus and replied, "I'm glad you love the idea, Sia. And if possible, I wonder if there's a zoo around."

Turning back to Nerine, Alex asked, "Darling, does Lessire have a zoo? I'm sure there are a lot of animals there that would interest Sia and it would be fun for all of us to see them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:25 am

Nerine shook her head and replied, "Unfortunately, that is one thing Lessire doesn't have. Though I do happen to know that in a town nearby from here, called Soleanna, there is a pretty big zoo that has all sorts of animals."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:33 am

Alex nodded his head and replied, "Ahh I see. Well, that's ok, and perhaps we can make a trip to Soleanna sometime since it's nearby here."

Eleanor added, "Devenshire doesn't have a zoo, either, although it really should. It would certainly attract more visitors to the town."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:36 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "I see. Well, I do agree that having a zoo does attract visitors to the towns. A zoo could pretty well work here."

Lisianthus then said, "In Cephiron, there is a big zoo that has pretty animals but they come from our world, of course. You know, when we all go there, I am pretty sure I am going to take you for a visit!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:43 am

Edward replied, "I would love to see the animals in Cephiron. I'm sure that they must be absolutely beautiful."

The driver arrived in front of the library and ordered the horses to stop. Edward got out and helped Eleanor out of the carriage while Alex got out and helped Nerine and Lisianthus out. Alex then asked the driver to take a rest and wait for them, as he wished to continue the tour after the brief stop at the library. Alex then turned to the others and said,

"Let's go inside and find some books to look at some of the animals!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:45 am

Both Lisianthus and Nerine sweat dropped at Alex's excitement but then Nerine nodded and led the way to inside the library.

Inside, it was beautiful. Not looking so fancy but just nice, the library was full of books. There were a few people here and there, some sitting down on tables reading quietly while others were looking around for some books.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:51 am

Alex followed Nerine inside the library and Eleanor and Edward followed him. They gazed at the inside of the library and marveled at how beautiful it was.

Alex turned to Nerine and asked, "Where would the section of books with animals be?"

Edward replied, "Probably in the science section, I think. Where is that, Nerine?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:24 am

Nerine replied, "Ahh I know. Please follow me."

She led the way to the science section where there were books all about science stuff. She then said, "I believe there are some books here which could have what Lisianthus wants to see."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:46 am

Alex followed Nerine to the science section of the library, and Edward and Eleanor followed closely behind. Alex looked at all of the books in the section and scanned until he saw a nature book. He pulled it out and looked through it and saw that it had beautiful photographs of various animals. He showed it to Lisianthus and said,

"Here, Sia. This book shows a lot of different animals in the human world. I'm sure there are pictures of swans and penguins in it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:53 am

Lisianthus looked at the book and saw all different kinds of animals in it. She was really amazed at their beauty and she said in a low voice, yet still with much excitement,

"Wow! They are looking so pretty. In fact, they are looking a little similar to the gods' world's creatures though there are differences. But they are still so pretty!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:55 am

Alex replied, "Yup, I do agree. I think the animals here are absolutely fascinating. Let's see if I can find you a picture of a swan."

He leafed through the book and after turning a few pages, he found a picture of a beautiful swan on a pond. He pointed to Lisianthus and said, "Ahh here's a swan."

(I'm going to get off now to get some sleep for the night. I'll post back tomorrow. Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:54 am

(Nite. ^^)

Lisianthus looked at the swan and her eyes shone in amazement. She replied happily, "Wow! So...pretty! That is even more beautiful than any of the creatures I've ever seen!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Eleanor looked at Lisianthus curiously and asked, "Oh really? I'm sure the creatures from the gods' world are just as beautiful and when we go there, we can see some of them. But swans really are beautiful creatures, like animal princesses, I think."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Lisianthus nodded in total agreement and replied, "Surely, surely! They are so pretty. I have never seen something more beautiful than this. I'd really like to see it for real!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:10 am

Alex replied, "You know, Sia, if you stay a little longer, when it comes to springtime, my darling and I can take you to see some beautiful swans. That's when they return. It's still a bit cold now so they're down south enjoying the warmer weather. Or if you do need to return to Cephiron soon, maybe you can come back in the spring or summer? My darling and I would surely welcome you back then. Right, darling?"

He looked over at Nerine, hoping that she would be all right with the idea.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:32 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Of course, of course. Sia is welcome anytime here."

Lisianthus replied, "Aww I see. But alright! Since I am sure I am going to have more time to come in the humans' world, I am going to see the swans sometime!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:40 am

Alex clapped his hands quietly in delight and replied, "That's great. In the meantime, let's see if we can find you at least one more book full of pictures of animals for you to look at. And I'm thinking that we can check these books out for you so you can look at them at home."

He looked at the bookshelves to find other books of animals, and Eleanor and Edward did the same.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:38 am

Nerine did the same as well and soon she saw a book that interested her. Taking it out slowly, she turned to Alex and Sia and said,

"What about this one? It's called, "All About Earth's Wonders - Animals" and it looks to have pretty much interesting stuff."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:52 am

Alex looked at the book that Nerine had taken out and looked through the pages with interest. Nodding, he replied,

"This one is great, too. My darling sure knows her stuff."

He looked at Nerine, happy and proud to be her husband.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:27 am

Nerine nodded and with a smile, she replied, "No problem, lor-love. I want to help Sia, too."

She messed up quite a few times, almost saying "lord" but then changing it to "love" for making Alex happy.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:30 am

Alex hugged Nerine happily and replied, "You're so wonderful, darling."

Releasing Nerine, he then turned to Lisianthus and said, "Take a look inside the book. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us."

(Ahh random but I'm curious to know what you think about the new words in my siggie. ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Icon_razz )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:37 am

(lol They are hilarious. Razz)

Lisianthus nodded and then taking the book, she opened it and began to read through it. She liked everything, as there were lots of information about many animals and pictures as well. She then saw the picture of a snake and looking to Alex, she said,

"Alex, why are these creatures looking so scary? Though they are sort of pretty, but they frighten me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:44 am

(lol Thanks. You can probably guess how I came up with them. ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Icon_razz )

Alex replied, "Ahh well, snakes are quite dangerous actually. Some are poisonous even. They're reptiles which means that they're cold-blooded so their bodies react according to the temperature. If it's cold, they'll be cold and when it's hot, they'll be hot. They aren't quite pleasant, though."

Edward added, "I remember seeing a few snakes when I was a young lad. I wanted one as a pet but my parents refused to let me have one."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:45 am

Lisianthus looked curiously at Edward and replied, "Really, sir? But if they are so quite dangerous, why would you like to have a snake as a pet? Wouldn't that be dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next