Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:57 am

Alex gave Nerine a warm hug and replied, "Aww, I missed you, too, darling. Sia and I are all done with the cleaning now and we can leave whenever everyone else is ready."

Eleanor replied, "I'm ready for a fun morning outing."

Edward added, "I'm ready when everyone else is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:48 am

Lisianthus jumped in happiness and replied, "And I am surely all ready! I can't wait to enjoy this!"

Nerine replied as well, "Since my love is ready, I am ready as well."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:21 pm

Alex replied, "Great! Then let's get our coats and then go out and find a carriage to take us all on a ride around Lessire."

Eleanor and Edward already had their coats on so they got up and waited for the others to get theirs. Alex walked to the coat closet and took out coats for Nerine, Lisianthus, and himself, and then he handed the ladies their coats.

He said, "Here you are. After all, we should bundle not to get cold."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:50 pm

Lisianthus and Nerine both took their coats from Alex and then each of them wore it well so that they wouldn't feel any cold outside in the snow. They then waited for Alex to do the same.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Alex put his coat on and then seeing Nerine and Lisianthus put on their coats, he said, "Now that we're all ready, let's go out and have a wonderful day."

He walked to the front door and opened it. Edward and Eleanor went out first and then gesturing to Nerine and Lisianthus, Alex said, "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:01 am

Nerine and Lisianthus both smiled and then passed the door to outside, waiting for the others to follow.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:29 am

Alex followed Nerine and Lisianthus out the door and once everyone was out, he closed the door and locked it securely. Then holding Nerine's and Lisianthus' hands, he said,

"Now let's go find us a carriage and then we can enjoy a nice ride."

He led the way and Edward and Eleanor followed closely behind.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:55 am

Lisianthus and Nerine both followed, each one hold a hand of Alex's. As they walked, the street were busting a little with activity, as this was the morning and everyone was going to work. It was a pretty nice morning.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:57 am

Alex looked around to find a carriage and observed how busy the streets were. They were bustling with activity as people headed off to work. It took a while but finally, he spotted a carriage down the road. He said, "Ahh here's a carriage and it looks big enough to hold us all. Let's go to it before someone else takes it."

He took the lead in heading towards the carriage, holding Nerine's and Lisianthus' hands. Eleanor and Edward held each other's hands and followed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:13 am

Nerine and Lisianthus followed the others towards the carriage. The carriage seemed to be going slowly so they had a chance to catch on it.

(Is it me or is the RP going really slowly with this party? lol)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:23 am

(lol Nah, it's not you. I'm also doing some other things here tonight so it's me, too. XD)

Alex and the others soon caught up with the carriage and he asked for the driver to stop. Alex then asked him if the carriage was free and the driver nodded yes.

So Alex helped Nerine and Lisianthus into the carriage and then helped his parents inside. Finally, he got in and sat in between Nerine and Lisianthus. Once everyone was seated, Alex turned to Nerine and asked,

"Darling, are there any particular places that we should see or should we have a general ride around town?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:28 am

(lol)

Nerine replied, "Ahh a general ride around the town will be good. I suppose then if we pass through something interesting, we can stop to watch. But currently, I can't think of any good place."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:31 am

Eleanor added, "I agree with Nerine. A general ride around town would be great."

Alex nodded and replied, "Then a general ride around town it shall be."

Alex asked the driver to take them on a general tour of the town and the driver ordered the horses off. Once they started moving, Alex turned to Lisianthus and asked,

"I probably asked this before but are Lessire and Cephiron similar?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:39 am

Lisianthus laughed a little and replied, "Haha, indeed, you asked this question before. But yup, Cephiron and Lessire are similar in some things while different in others. Like Cephiron has some things that Lessire don't, such as fish birds and monkey-kittens! Those are quite frequent to see in Cephiron. But they are mostly similar in the ways of living and all that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:17 am

Alex looked curiously over at Lisianthus and replied, "Oh what are monkey-kitties? I don't think you mentioned about them before."

Looking over at Nerine, he asked, "Do you know what monkey-kitties are?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:25 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Uhh yeah. Lisianthus used to have one before."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup! Monkey-kittens are monkeys with ears like kittens, tails like kittens, eyes like kittens and so on. The only difference is that they move like monkeys and eat fish and bananas together!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:30 am

(Ahh and sorry it took me a while to post back. I was sending a pretty lengthy message to one of my friends and it took me a while to say everything I needed to. lol)

Alex cocked his head to the side and replied curiously, "That's interesting. I'll want to see a monkey-kitty someday."

Eleanor giggled and replied, "You know, Alex, I'm sure that there are some creatures here that Sia isn't familiar with."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:36 am

(Ahh it's ok. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup, that's sure true! Ahh I once heard about a creature called a penguin for example, and another called a swan. I never saw things like these."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:39 am

Alex replied, "Ahh I see. My darling saw her very first swan when we were at our vacation home. Why don't you tell Sia all about it?"

He looked over at Nerine, assuming that she remembered their first day at their vacation home and looking out at the pond and seeing the swans on the water.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:53 am

Nerine replied, looking at Lisianthus, "Ahh swans are pretty white birds which you can see often on lakes and ponds, I think. They are so pretty and especially under the moon. They have wings but I don't think they fly often, though Alex knows better here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:10 am

Alex looked thoughtfully up in the sky for a few moments and then looking at Lisianthus, he added, "Ahh my darling is pretty much right about that. Swans will fly occasionally and of course, when it's winter and cold like it is now, they'll fly south to warmer places. That's what most birds do. But then they fly back north when the weather gets warmer.

You should see them sometime, if you ever get the chance. They're so beautiful."

Edward added, "Yup, they sure are. They can usually be found around lakes. Alex's and Nerine's vacation home is perfect for them since they have a huge lake right in the backyard."

(I'm going to get off for the night now since I need some sleep. Back to work and all that tomorrow. XD I'll post tomorrow. Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:05 am

(Nite. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded in interest and replied, "Well, well, I see. It sounds really beautiful! I wish I could see those creatures if I could. It sounds like they will look really amazing."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:03 am

Alex thought about what Lisianthus said and then had an idea. He replied, "Ahh I have an idea."

Turning to Nerine, he then asked, "Darling, is there a library or bookstore here?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:06 am

Nerine was curious to know what was Alex thinking but she replied, "Ahh yes, there is. There is the local library. It's a medium-sized library but it has a lot of books."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:15 am

Alex replied, "Great!" He asked the driver if he could take them all to the library, and the driver ordered the horses towards the direction.

He then turned to the others and said, "I was thinking of finding a book with beautiful pictures of animals for Sia to see. She can see what a swan, penguin, and other creatures look like. It's the next best thing to seeing them live."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next