Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:33 am

Rosaline was a little worried about Bryan and replied, "Rest will do you good, my love. Perhaps we should go to the hospital tomorrow to check up on you. There might be something wrong with your condition and I really want to make sure nothing is serious."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:35 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "All right, my love. The doctor did say that I should go back to see her for a check up so tomorrow sounds good.

Guess we should get ready for bed then. Would you like to use the bathroom first?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:36 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Alright. I won't take long at all, my love."

She got up, walked to the closet, getting out some comfortable black pajamas and then entered the bathroom to change up and get ready for the night.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Meanwhile, Bryan laid down on the bed and waited for his love to return. He contemplated over everything that had happened today and part of him couldn't help but worry that William would go after Rosaline. It didn't matter if he was harmed but he couldn't bear the thought of being separated from her.

And then the aches in the head-Bryan didn't know what to make of them. Hopefully, they were just a temporary condition.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:24 am

Rosaline washed up, changed into her pajamas and brushed her hair, making herself all ready to spend a peaceful night. She soon went out of the bathroom and put away her clothes back in the closet, soon returning to her love's side.

She said, "All done, my love. You can use the bathroom now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:58 am

(Ooohh you're here early today. I'll be here for a while although multi-tasking. XD)

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ok, my love. I will be back soon."

He got up from the bed, walked over to the closet and grabbed a pair of dark blue pajamas, and then went into the bathroom to freshen up and change for the night.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:22 am

(Haha, yup. Hooray for easy lessons. xD)

Rosaline laid down on the bed, waiting for her love to be back. She was a little exhausted from all what happened and perhaps a little shocked, too.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:31 am

(lol That's why. XD)

Bryan finished washing up and changed into his pajamas. Once he looked neat and presentable, he exited the bathroom and walked to the closet and put away his clothes. Then he returned to the bed, laying down next to Rosaline. He wrapped his arms around her and said,

"Ahh it feels good to hold you in my arms like this. I'll sleep well knowing that you're right beside me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:38 am

Rosaline smiled and replied, "I'll be always right by your side, my love. I will never leave you, I am sure you know that pretty well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:44 am

Bryan nodded confidently and replied, "Yup, I sure do, my love. I am the luckiest man in the world to have such a wonderful wife."

He leaned in for a good night kiss.

Meanwhile, Eleanor was just about done finishing the cleanup after dinner with Lisianthus and was now preparing tea and coffee and slicing the cake that Alex had brought back earlier. She was looking forward to the evening and talking especially to Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:57 am

Rosaline happily returned the kiss lovingly, giving Bryan a sweet good night kiss.

Lisianthus was helping Eleanor with the tea, coffee and cakes and after a while, she saw that they were done. She looked at Eleanor and said, "We are done now, no? Unless I missed something."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:06 am

After the kiss ended, Bryan looked lovingly into Rosaline's eyes and replied, "Good night, my love. Sleep well."

He then laid his head down on the pillow and faced Rosaline, closing his eyes and hoping to have pleasant dreams.

Eleanor nodded and replied, "Yup, looks like we have ready. Let's go bring these to the others, ok?"

She carried one tray in her hands which contained the plates of slices of cake along with forks.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:10 am

Rosaline replied, "Good night, my love."

She then closed her eyes as well, feeling safe and comfortable by her love's side.

Lisianthus nodded and with the other tray, containing the drinks, she followed Eleanor to the living room where the others were.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:16 am

Eleanor led the way to the living room and saw that Lycoris, Alex, and Edward were sitting comfortably. She announced,

"Hey, we're back and we brought drinks and dessert."

Eleanor handed plates of cake, starting with Lycoris, Edward, and then Alex. Then she waited while Lisianthus served the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:20 am

Lisianthus served everyone his drink and then set down the tray. She then sat down at her seat, taking her cake and drink and said,

"From the looks of it, the cake Alex chose is definitely delicious!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:25 am

Alex smiled at Lisianthus and replied, "Awww thanks, Sia. Lycoris helped me out as well, right, darling?"

He looked over at Lycoris, to see how she was enjoying dessert and her tea.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:33 am

Lycoris happily replied, "Nah, Alex is the one who chose it! He has such a great taste in desserts!"

She continued eating her cake happily along with drinking some tea.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:35 am

Alex grinned and ate some of his cake as well as drank his tea.

Meanwhile, Eleanor had sat down next to Edward and enjoyed her dessert as well. She replied, "It's so nice to sit here all together after such a fun day. Tell me, Lycoris, is there anything you'd like to know about Edward or me? It's only fair since we've asked you questions about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:56 am

Lycoris thought about it for a second but then laughed a little and replied, "Haha, I guess not. I know that you both are very kind and great people and I think that's the most important thing to know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:59 am

Eleanor giggled quietly and replied, "Aww, all right. But don't hesitate to talk to either myself or Edward if there's anything on your mind, ok?"

Meanwhile, Alex turned to Lisianthus and asked, "What's your favorite part of the human world so far, Sia?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:11 am

Sia thought about it for a second and then replied, "This house! It's so warm to be here and everyone is so friendly! Yup, that's my favorite part!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:15 am

Alex chuckled happily at Sia's reply and said, "Well, this house is all a result of Nerine and her hard work. I love this place, too. You know, no matter where we are, as long as I'm with the people I love the most, any place is home."

He looked fondly at Lycoris and Lisianthus and continued eating his cake.

Edward then spoke up and said, "Ahh Lycoris, I'm curious to know when you'll see us next time. I know that because of the situation, you can't see us everyday but it was wonderful to see you today."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:21 am

Lycoris shrugged and replied, "I don't really know. I don't get many chances to be out, and it really depends on when Nerine lets me. But I will try my best to come back again, as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:30 am

Eleanor replied warmly, "We would love to see you again, Lycoris. It's a pleasure getting to know you."

Alex put down his plate and hugged Lycoris, adding, "My darling is wonderful, isn't she? I'm so lucky that she's in my life."

After releasing Lycoris, Alex turned to Sia and asked, "Is there anything you'd like to do tomorrow, something that we haven't done yet?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:59 am

(Wooh. My internet is finally back. ._.)

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "Nopes, I don't think so. I have seen like, everything, and it's all beautiful. Umm...speaking about which,"

She put down her plate and then looking a little saddened, she said, "I think I need to leave pretty soon. I've stayed long enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next