Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:28 am

Lycoris did her best to smile and replied to Alex, "Ahh yeah, I am alright. No worries."

But inside, she knew that wasn't true and she needed to go somewhere away quickly to try to calm the pain. She stood up and excusing herself, she said, "Umm excuse me, everyone. I need to go to the bathroom."

She left quickly before anyone could say anything.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:30 am

Alex looked on as Lycoris quickly left the room to head to the bathroom. He replied in worry, "I hope my darling will be ok. She seemed to be in pain just now."

Eleanor replied, "I'm sure Lycoris is all right. Maybe it's her stomach or something."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:47 am

Lycoris meanwhile walked away from the others enough to be not seen. She didn't actually go to the bathroom but stood somewhere near the kitchen, trying to take in the pain. But it was becoming overwhelming and too much, and Nerine was almost taking it. Not strong to handle it anymore, she lost her consciousness and fell on the ground.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:51 am

Meanwhile, the others turned their attention back to Lisianthus and Edward asked, "Sia, do you think you've done everything that you've wanted to do while you've been with us? It's only been such a short time so I'm sure there's a lot more to explore but I suppose we'll all be fascinated with the gods' world and will want to do so much when we're there."

Alex kept quiet, paying attention to the conversation but in the back of his head, he was worried about Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:54 am

Lisianthus replied, "Well, I guess I want to see everything around the humans' world but that can't be done in a few days, right? I really enjoyed everything I've seen and it was all to my pleasure. I can never thank you all enough."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:59 am

Edward smiled and replied, "Awww, you're welcome, Sia. It was wonderful getting to know you and to show you the wonders of the human world. Perhaps next time, you can come visit us again. We'd love to show you more of the human world and the different places."

Eleanor added, "I'm sure that Nerine and Lycoris would love to see you again as well. After all, you all are family."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:01 am

Lisianthus nodded happily, "And I sure would love to see everyone again, too! This world is definitely a beautiful fun place to be around."

Meanwhile, Lycoris, who was Nerine now, slowly opened her eyes. No longer the blue ocean ones but the red ruby eyes, she looked around with them and noticed that she was on the flour. She sat up and then tried to recall everything and understand what's going around.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:04 am

(Ooohh I didn't expect to see Nerine again so soon. lol)

Alex replied, "And it would be great for you to come back again, darling. Next time, I'll take you to some more chocolate shops and I'll find some great sports arenas so that we can play some sports. Playing tennis with you the other day was so much fun."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:09 am

(I thought it took long enough and Nerine was bugging me. lol)

Lisianthus happily replied, "Ooh you reminded me of that! I really enjoyed it. And next time, when it's warmer and more like summer, I'd love to go swimming with you on the beach or something! I love the feeling of water around me and swimming is absolutely fun!"

Nerine got up meanwhile after deciding to see where the others were. She approached them but she hid before she enters them, enough to see them well but hopefully, not to let them see her. She watched them as they laughed and talked happily.

All this laughing and smiling...I bet they didn't even care that I was gone all this time!
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:13 am

(lol And it looks like Nerine is on the warpath. ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Icon_razz )

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds wonderful! I love the beach and I love swimming. It is one of the few sports that I'm good at."

Edward added, "I heard that Lessire has a beautiful beach with a wonderful view of the ocean. Devenshire is more inland so we don't have any body of water nearby."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:19 am

(lol)

Lisianthus replied, "Whatever the place is, I am sure it's going to be wonderful and fun!"

Nerine decided to show off herself, but maybe a little awkwardly. She walked to the talking party and then looking at them with somewhat, a calm expression, she looked at them with her arms crossed together.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:22 am

Alex was the first one to see Nerine approach and thinking that it was still Lycoris, he looked confused and asked, "Darling, are you all right? You didn't look well earlier. I hope you're feeling better."

It was then that he looked into her eyes and realized that it was Nerine, not Lycoris, who stood before them and he gulped silently.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:24 am

Nerine looked rather coldly at Alex and replied, "Oh Lycoris wasn't feeling well, my lord? I am wondering why. Was it probably because I was trying to get my body back?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:13 pm

Alex stayed silent, nervous and not knowing how to react. Eleanor and Edward looked at each other and felt the awkwardness in the room. They wondered if they should stay or leave, as the night was still young but yet it looked like Nerine was annoyed.

No one knew how to react to Nerine's return, most of all, Alex.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:54 pm

Nerine stared at everyone in the room with a rather calm look. When her eyes came to Lisianthus especially, it was like there was fire burning in her eyes. Lisianthus even got a little scared.

Without saying any other word, she turned around and left, heading upstairs to their room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:04 am

As soon as Nerine went upstairs, Edward was the first one to speak. He turned to Alex and asked, "Umm is there something we missed? Because I have this distinct feeling that something's wrong."

Alex sighed and replied, "I should have said something earlier but I didn't want to say this in front of Lycoris. Nerine didn't give Lycoris control willingly. She took over Nerine's body by force because she wanted to see me."

Eleanor nodded and replied, "I see. No wonder Nerine is upset."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:08 am

Lisianthus then spoke up, "Umm maybe you should talk to her, Alex. She looked upset and I don't think it's good to leave her like this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:11 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Mom, Dad, please keep Sia company until I return."

Edward and Eleanor nodded in reply, and Alex went on upstairs to his and Nerine's bedroom. He knocked on the door and said,

"It's me. May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:32 am

Nerine from inside heard Alex's voice, asking if he could enter. Though she didn't want to talk to him now, how could she say no?

She replied, "I am in no place to say no, my lord."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:37 am

Alex turned the doorknob and entered the door. He closed it softly behind him and then walked up next to Nerine, sitting down beside her.

He simply said, "I'm sorry, darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:44 am

Without even turning to him, Nerine coldly replied, "Sorry for what, my lord? Did you do anything wrong?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:47 am

Alex replied angrily, "I know you're angry with me, darling, and I don't blame you one bit. I've put you through so much and yet I've been thinking of myself without considering what my actions are doing to you. Please don't blame the others. They had no idea. It was all my own doing."

He hung his head down, ashamed of how he had hurt Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:38 am

Nerine replied, "I've heard so many apologies from you, my lord. But the second moment, you always do something worse than before. All I can do is just take it in and be patient, but I am already too tired of it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:59 am

Alex looked away, feeling so sad and guilty that he had hurt Nerine once again. But there was something on his mind and although it may not have been the best time to bring this up, he had to ask.

"Umm, darling, did you tell Lycoris that I no longer loved her?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:01 am

Even though she hadn't expected or planned for this, she almost immediately exploded, "That's all you care about! Lycoris! That's all you care for! I can't believe it. What kind of a human are you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next