Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:31 am

(Yays! I'm so happy you're back, Love. I missed you. ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 834638 )

Alex looked surprised to hear that Lisianthus would leave soon and immediately, he got up from his seat and went to her side, hugging her fiercely. He replied,

"But you can't leave yet. You've only seen a fraction of the human world and I would miss you so much."

He had tears in his eyes and couldn't bear the thought of Lisianthus leaving.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:33 am

(I missed you too. Hug)

Lisianthus returned the hug gently and replied in a lovely voice, "Aww you don't need to cry for me, Alex. It's not like I am leaving forever. I am only going to go to the gods' world, because I can't stay in here any longer. But I will still keep in touch with you."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:37 am

Alex nodded and doing his best to keep a brave face, he replied, "I understand, darling. You have responsibilities back in the gods' world and it would be unfair for any of us to keep you longer. But we will all go to the gods' world soon, right?"

He looked around at Lycoris, Edward, and Eleanor.

Eleanor gave a gentle smile and replied, "That's right. I'm sorry to hear that you will have to leave us soon, Sia. It's been such a pleasure to know you and your kingdom is very lucky to have you for its queen."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:40 am

Lisianthus returned the smile and replied, "Aww thanks a lot, ma'am. You are all a pretty warm family to be around and I was very lucky to be able to spend some days with you, and they were the most fun days of my whole life; I truly enjoyed them!

I am going to leave tomorrow after breakfast, but Alex, expect to hear from me daily. I won't be able to not talk to you one day."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:43 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "I look forward to it. But how are you going to be able to communicate with me once you're back in the gods' world? Telepathy, maybe?"

Edward spoke up and replied, "That is possible. Our family used to be quite skilled at such magic but we've slowly gotten weaker over generations."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:51 am

Sia was curious to hear more and replied, "Why is that so, sir? I am wondering why could such magic weaken, especially that you all look pretty strong at magic area."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:54 am

Edward scratched the back of his head and replied, "Ahh actually, I'm not sure. I suppose it's because over generations, we haven't had much of a use for magic so that's why we've gotten weaker. Alex does have one magic power but it's rare that he uses it and I doubt he uses it now.

But Sia, do you have telepathic powers? Can you communicate with others through those means?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:00 am

Sia replied, "Ahh I have little telepathy, but it's somewhat limited because I didn't learn so much from it. I don't really have much magic though I could learn some, because I am not much fan of magic.

But eh, you say Alex has one magic power? What is it, eh?"

She looked a bit slyly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:19 pm

Edward replied, "Ahh well, that's for Alex to reveal if he wishes. But I'm sure he has no need for it, right, Alex?"

He looked over at Alex out of the corner of his eye and Alex chuckled sheepishly, replying,

"Yup, that's right, Dad. Since I am so blessed to be loved by wonderful women in my life, I don't need to use my power."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:42 am

Lisianthus laughed a little and then replied, "Alright then, as you say Alex. But back to our talk, will you be able to reply if I telepathically talk to you? Even if you can't, I can drop you a message in your head every once in a while."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:00 pm

Alex replied, "I'm not sure, darling. I don't think I have the power of telepathy but I'll try my best to respond back if I can. I want to hear your voice, feel your presence with me, even if we aren't physically together. You are always in my heart, darling."

He looked happily into Lisianthus' eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:13 am

Lisianthus replied, "Alright then! No problem with that. Although I'd really love to hear your voice every now and then, but if that's not possible, it's ok. I will always talk to you and tell you how is it's going. I hope you won't mind though!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:35 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "I sure will look forward to hearing you every day, darling."

Edward added, "We sure are going to miss you, Sia. I hope that we can keep in touch and be able to visit the gods' world and your kingdom soon."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:44 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "No worries! You know, you just tell me when you are ready and I'll take you all there! It's gonna be no trouble, no problem!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:46 am

Edward nodded and replied, "Great! I'm sure that once Eleanor and I are done visiting Alex, Nerine, and Lycoris, if Eleanor doesn't want to go back home right away, we can all discuss about going to the gods' world. Right, dear?"

Eleanor replied, "Yup, that's right."

Alex turned to Lisianthus and asked, "Darling, what are you going to do once you return? Resume your royal duties and all?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:55 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah, the usual boring stuff. I swear that if I could delay going, I would. But I think I stayed here way too much, and you people might get bored of me later and my kingdom needs me anyways."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:00 am

Alex hugged Lisianthus in a great big bear hug and replied, "Awww, we'd never get bored with you, darling. You bring absolute excitement and happiness into my life."

Eleanor added, "You're such a pleasure to be around, Sia. None of us here would ever think you're boring. But I do understand responsibilities and I suppose your people do need you back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:02 am

Lisianthus had a slight red color on her face and she replied, "Aww thanks, everyone! I really can't wait till you all visit my world. I will literally spread red carpets all around the cities!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:06 am

Edward replied, "We look forward to the warm welcome, Sia."

Alex added, "We sure do! And I'm sure that Lycoris is looking forward to seeing the gods' world. Right, darling?"

He looked over at Lycoris to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:08 am

Lycoris nodded in agreement and replied, "Of course! I'd love to see every single world out there and the gods' world sure sounds a beautiful place."

Lisianthus replied, "It sure does! I am sure you will all like it and will stay for as long as possible!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:12 am

Eleanor replied, "Then as soon as we can, we'll all discuss about when we'd like to go and Alex will find a way to let you know."

Alex added, "That's right, Mom. I'll find a way to communicate to my darling when we're all ready to leave."

Edward added, "In the meantime, let's enjoy the rest of the evening and I have an idea. How about we all have breakfast tomorrow?"

Eleanor replied, "That sounds wonderful."

Alex added, "Yup, I'd love for all of us to have breakfast together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:15 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Sound great to me, too! And it will be a chance to see you all together before I leave."

Lycoris replied, "Too bad I won't be able to attend it. As soon as we all go to bed, in the morning, Nerine will come back."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:19 am

Edward gave an apologetic smile to Lycoris and replied, "I'm sorry. I had forgotten."

Alex added, "I'm going to miss my darling as much as I'll be happy to see Nerine again. But after we all go to the gods' world and Lycoris can finally have her own body, this problem will go away."

Eleanor replied, "That's right. So let's enjoy the evening and Sia, dear, whatever you'd like to do, just name it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:22 am

Lisianthus replied, "Well, I am enjoying sitting like this and chatting with everyone away but if anyone has any suggestions, I am all open for them!"

Just then, Lycoris began to feel some inner pain, though she did her best to avoid showing it. It was as though as Nerine was trying to return.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:24 am

Alex looked over at Lycoris and returned to her side. Although she did her best not to show the pain, Alex felt that something was off. He'd noticed this before when either Nerine or Lycoris were trying to come out. He leaned in and whispered, "Darling, are you all right? Is everything ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next