Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:14 am

Lisianthus looked at Alex her lightened a bit although it still had a look of annoyance. She nodded and replied, "My spirit and love is chocolates. I can't live without them!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:16 am

Alex held Sia's hands and looking into her eyes ever so romantically, he replied, "Then it's settled. You and I will go on a very romantic date to a sweet shop and try out some chocolates. Then the sky's the limit on what we can do afterwards."

He hoped that Sia would like the idea of the date and thus forgive him for his previous neglect.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:17 am

Lisianthus' face lightened up and she replied, "Alright then! But make sure it's a good chocolates' shop cause I like to eat fresh yummy chocolates!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:19 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I sure will, darling. I know of a couple of places which serve fresh chocolates so we can check them out."

He glanced over at Lycoris for a moment and then turned back to Sia, saying, "I should get back to Lycoris since we don't have much time together but will you be ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:20 am

Sia nodded with a little sigh, replying, "Alright then. I guess that's fine."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:22 am

Alex gave Sia a romantic kiss and replied, "Ok. I promise we'll have romantic time together, my Sia. Once we get to Lessire, I'll make time for you, darling."

He gave Sia one more romantic glance and then returned to Lycoris' side, as he didn't want to leave her alone for too long.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:23 am

Lycoris saw Alex back to her and replied, "Welcome back. You didn't take long."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:25 am

Alex smiled and replied, "Yup. I told you I wouldn't be too long. I want to be with you until we get to Lessire. How are you enjoying the ride? I think this is your first carriage ride over a long distance?"

Alex remembered that he and Lycoris had taken a carriage before but that was from his parents' house to theirs. However, this was different, as the carriage was traveling over foreign lands over a longer distance.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:27 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yup, it is. I am enjoying it so far. But you know, if it wasn't that you were here with me, I am sure I would have gotten bored already."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:29 am

Alex chuckled and replied, "Ahh you are right that a ride can be boring. It's a good thing that this trip is only a one-day distance. I can't imagine how my darling would react if we had to be on the road for several days.

Ahh let me show you some of the sights while we're looking out."

He pointed some sights for Lycoris to see, ranging from the birds singing merrily to the rabbits hopping.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:30 am

Lycoris looked at the beautiful views and was immensely amazed. Everything looked amazing and beautiful. She replied, "Wow, so beautiful creatures around here!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:33 am

Alex smiled as he saw Lycoris so happy at seeing such beautiful sights. He replied, "And look over there, darling. See those two deer eating grass?"

He pointed to the pasture where two deer were eating grass, happy and undisturbed.

As Greg ate his food, he paused to ask, "Ahh honey, do you think I ordered enough food for us for our celebration? Or shall we have more?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:35 am

Lycoris looked at the deers and replied, "Oh they are so beautiful. Are they a couple, too?"

Rosalind replied, "Ahh that is enough, I think, my love. We shouldn't order too much, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:37 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, I believe so. They look so happy, as happy as we are."

He looked at Lycoris lovingly and loved how her eyes sparkled at seeing the marvelous sights.

Greg replied, "Ahh you're right, honey, and we should save our money in case. I was thinking...Now that we have the store, should we think about buying inventory to stock it up with or should we wait until we're back from the quest?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:39 am

Lycoris blushed slightly and replied happily, "Yup, yup. Everything looks so cute in nature."

Rosalind replied, "Umm perhaps we should wait until we get back. If we search for items now, we will get rather busy and unable to continue, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:42 am

Alex saw the blush on Lycoris' face and replied, "Yup but I see that you're so cute, too. One of the many reasons I love you, darling."

He wrapped his arms around Lycoris, giving her a happy smile.

Greg replied, "Ahh that's true. Well, at any rate, I'm happy that we finally have our own store and it'll be wonderful running it together. I never imagined that I would be so lucky and marry the woman of my dreams and now owning a shop together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:43 am

Lycoris hugged Alex gently and replied, "I am always so happy when I am with you. You make me always smile and love me for who I am."

Rosalind couldn't help but blush a little and replied, "Awww thanks, my love. And so far, you are being a wonderful husband, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:46 am

Alex returned the hug happily and replied, "And I would never change you, for I love you exactly as you are. I hope that you'll always love me, too, despite the flaws that I have."

It was Greg's turn to blush and he replied, "Awww thanks, honey. I promise that I'll always be by your side and love you forever. You are the most wonderful wife and soon to be the most wonderful mom in the world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:49 am

Lycoris looked confused and replied, "Ooh? What flaws? I see everything perfect in you."

Rosalind replied, "Aww thanks, my love. I am sure that as long as we love each other so much, we will be the best parents ever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:51 am

Alex chuckled and replied, "Oh, really? You don't see even one flaw in me that you wish you could change? Nobody is perfect although with you, I think there can be an exception made. I don't see anything wrong with my darling, for she is an angel in my eyes."

Greg replied, "Yup, we sure will be. Our children will have the most loving supportive parents ever. You know, I can't wait to find out if our first baby will be a boy or girl although I will be happy with either."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:53 am

Lycoris replied, "Aww thanks. But nopes, I see nothing bad in you at all. I just see a handsome, brave kind young man whom I love so much."

Rosalind replied, "Same here. I admit I might prefer a girl although both is fine with me as long as he or she is healthy and well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:56 am

Alex replied softly, "Aww, darling, I love you so much. Every time I'm with you, my love for you grows stronger, like a flower blossoming and its petals looking so beautiful."

He leaned in to kiss Lycoris, wanting to savor in the romantic moment.

Greg nodded and replied, "I was thinking that a girl would be great, too. You know why? I imagine that our daughter would be as beautiful and lovely as her mom."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:59 am

Lycoris passionately returned the kiss ever so sweetly, wrapping her arms gently around Alex.

Rosalind blushed and replied, "Aww my love, you are so flattering."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:02 am

Alex wrapped his arms around Lycoris, deepening the kiss more and enjoying the romantic moment between the two. He wanted the moment to last as long as possible, for he thought of only the two of them and no one else at that time.

Greg replied, "Well, I do speak the truth, honey. I love how beautiful, kind, and sweet you are and I can see our daughter being the same. I can see us taking her to school and when she becomes a teenager, I'd have to make sure that the boys don't take advantage of her. I'd be sure of that."

He winked at Rosalind and continued to eat his meal.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:05 am

Lycoris continued kissing Alex as well, loving him more and more as each moment passes by. She didn't care for anything else than him.

Rosalind couldn't help but laugh at Greg's comment and replied, "Aww my love, just make sure you don't get overprotective or else the girl might get annoyed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next