Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:57 am

Alex nodded and replied, "It looks like it. This is all my fault. I should have thought this through. Now I don't know what to do."

He put his head in his hands and looked like he had a headache thinking over the situation.

Once they reached upstairs, Bryan opened the door to their room and entered first with Rosaline following behind him. Inside, the room looked in order. Everything had been cleaned and the room was tidy, as it was one of the maid's duties to clean the room every morning.

He then closed the door behind them and asked, "So what shall we do now? Maybe we should take a nap and then we'll be all rested for tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:03 am

Lycoris sighed and replied, "I am sorry. I shouldn't have said what I said. But this is just getting frustrating, you know."

Rosaline replied, "Ahh if you want. I don't mind either way."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:06 am

Alex looked up at Lycoris and replied, "No it's not your fault. You brought up points that I should have thought through. But you do believe me that I do love you, don't you?"

He held Lycoris in his arms and gave her this cute puppy dog look, pleading with her to believe him and the love they had.

Bryan replied, "Ok, a nap it is then. How about we nap together on the couch? It's your favorite, I believe."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:07 am

Lycoris calmed down and smiled, replying, "Yup, I do believe you. And I still love you so much."

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup. And we slept together for the first time on it, too, remember?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:10 am

Alex returned the smile and replied, "And I will always love you so very much, my Lycoris."

He leaned in to kiss Lycoris, to assure her that his love for her was still as strong as ever.

Bryan replied, "Yup, we sure did and it was quite wonderful sleeping next to you, my love. Then again, it's always wonderful to have you next to me.

So let's take a nap and then we'll be all ready for tonight."

He led Rosaline to the couch and then laid down on one side, waiting for Rosaline to take the other.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:14 am

Lycoris returned the kiss sweetly and passionately, feeling the love for Alex in return. Lisianthus turned her head away, as to avoid looking at the couple and getting jealous.

Rosaline laid down next to Bryan and hugged him tightly yet gently. She said, "I always love snuggling to you like this, my love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:17 am

(lol Poor Lisianthus. Razz )

Alex wrapped his arms around Lycoris and continued kissing her. He had missed being with her and it felt good for them to be together, even if it was only for a little while.

Bryan snuggled ever closer to Rosaline and replied, "And I love being next to you, my love. Wherever we are, wherever we go, I always want you next to me. I'll never be lonely as long as I have you."

He leaned in to give Rosalind a beautiful romantic kiss.

(Ok, I'm going to get off for the night since I'm starting to get sleepy and all. I'll see you tomorrow, Love. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:27 am

(lol Nite, nite phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris wrapped her arms around Alex and continued kissing him passionately as well. She missed him so much and was happy to see him again.

Rosaline returned the kiss romantically and passionately, enjoying the moment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:40 am

(Sorry I'm on so late today. Dad wanted me to go out with him and I couldn't say no. Guess I'm like Bryan in that way. lol)

After some more moments of kissing, Alex finally broke off the kiss. Looking into Lycoris' eyes, Alex said, "I've missed you so much."

Bryan continued to kiss Rosaline for a few more minutes and then broke off the kiss. He laid his head on Rosaline's shoulder and quietly said, "Let's have a peaceful nap, my love."

Then he closed his eyes, soon falling into a tranquil sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:41 am

(lol Good to see you back. ^^)

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Same here. But I am upset at you for forgetting me two days. I was getting lonely."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:45 am

Alex tenderly touched Lycoris' cheek and replied, "I'm sorry, darling. I didn't forget you but after what had happened to Nerine, I didn't want to neglect her. I still feel guilty over what I did to her even though she's forgiven me."

He looked down, slightly saddened.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:46 am

Lycoris smiled and let out a cheerful laugh, replying, "Hey, don't worry! I am not upset anymore. Let us forget it anyway as long as you promise me not to stay away that long again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:48 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "All right then, darling. We can be together until we reach Lessire. I promised Nerine that I would allow her to have control again. But I want to see you again tonight after Bryan's concert. We'll be free then and we can have fun together like before."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:50 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Great! I missed those days so much. Do you remember when we used to play together in the evening?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:53 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I sure do. One of my favorite memories was taking you into town in the evening and showing you around. Then we had drinks together and rode back to the house in a horse-drawn wagon. That was lots of fun, wasn't it?"

(Almost forgot about Rosalind and Greg. lol)

Meanwhile, the waiter had returned to Rosalind's and Greg's table and laid out for each of them a bowl of seafood noodle soup. Then he left, leaving the couple alone.

Greg then looked at his bowl and said, "Yum! This sure looks good. I can't wait to see how it tastes."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:56 am

(lol)

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it sure was. And we danced together romantically, remember? Oh what a sweet night it was!"

Lisianthus meanwhile was getting more irritated by Alex's and Lycoris' conversation.

Have they forgotten about me here or something?

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Yup. I'll take a bite."

She took her chopsticks and ate a little of her food. It tasted yummy and she replied, "Wow, it is really good and yummy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:59 am

Alex replied, "Yup, it sure was. I love showing you so much of what I love and to have you be a part of it is wonderful."

He then took a glance at Lisianthus who had this look of irritation on her face. He gulped and then naively asked,

"Uhh, Sia, are you all right?"

Greg took his chopsticks and tasted a bit of the noodles. He replied, "Yum, it sure is and it's so warm, too. The cooks sure made sure that we got plenty of food."

He continued to eat his food happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:01 am

Sia looked at Alex and with an irrational smile, she replied, "Yeah, I am fine. Enjoy your time."

She then looked back at the view outside the window.

Rosalind nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, yup, I agree."

She continued eating her food and enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:03 am

Alex saw the look that Sia gave him and he felt a little uneasy. Then he figured it out. He had paid a lot of attention to Nerine earlier and now Lycoris but he hadn't been romantic around Sia since they all saw each other earlier this morning. Turning back to Lycoris, Alex whispered,

"Would it be all right if I talked to Sia for a little bit? I promise I'll return to your side soon."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:04 am

Lycoris wasn't too happy about it but she replied, "Yeah, sure but don't take long."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:06 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I won't. Promise, darling."

He gave Lycoris a quick kiss and then moved over to Sia's side. He waved his hand in front of her face and said playfully,

"Sia, darling, are you there?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:07 am

Sia crossed her arms and then turning away from Alex with an annoyed face, she replied,

"Yeah, I am here as you can see me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:09 am

Alex gave Sia a cute sad puppy dog look and replied, "Aww, I'm sorry, darling. I didn't mean to neglect you. You know how important you are to me, too, don't you?"

He continued to give Sia a very cute look, hoping that it would warm her to forgive him for his neglect.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:10 am

Lisianthus tried to resist the cute look Alex gave her and turning away, she replied,

"Uh-huh. You haven't even given me one single love word since the morning."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:13 am

Alex looked sad and replied, "Awww darling, you know that I love you. It's just that I love Nerine and Lycoris, too. But that doesn't mean that you aren't any less important than them. And we'll have plenty of alone time to spend together. Once we get to Lessire, you'll see."

He wondered how to cheer Sia up and then he had an idea. He continued,

"How about this? Since I have neglected you, why don't I take you to a sweet shop once we're in Lessire? You do still love chocolates, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next