Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:35 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "If you come with me to the gods' world one day, I promise I will show you all the beautiful places in Cephiron and other places, too. There are many wonderful things there and I would love for you to see them."

Rosaline raised her eyebrow again and replied, "Ok, this is not making sense at all. Meh, stupid fortunes."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:38 am

Alex replied, "I would love that, for I'd love to see what the gods' world is like and how truly beautiful it is."

He continued to walk around with Nerine and Lisianthus, enjoying the beautiful view. Edward and Eleanor walked on ahead, taking their time and enjoying the fresh air. After some time had passed and they all had taken a turn around, Edward turned to the others and said, "We should probably get going unless perhaps the ladies would like to have some tea?"

Bryan shrugged his shoulders and replied, "I agree with you there, my love. But at least we can eat the cookies."

He went ahead and started to eat his fortune cooking, ignoring what the strip of paper had said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:40 am

Nerine replied, "Personally, I don't need anything. Thank you."

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "Same here. I am perfectly content so far."

Rosaline began eating her fortune cookie as well, forgetting the whole thing that paper said.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:43 am

Eleanor added, "I'm fine, too, dear, although it was very nice of you to offer."

Edward replied, "Ahh all right. We should get going then. The horses should be perfectly rested by now and the drivers should be waiting for us."

He then took the lead in heading back towards the carriages, and Alex followed behind with Nerine and Lisianthus.

Bryan finished his fortune cookie quickly and drank a sip of water afterwards. After he was done, he said, "I'll go ahead and pay the check up front. I'll be right back, my love."

He then took the check from the table and walked to the front of the restaurant to pay for their meal.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:46 am

Lisianthus and Nerine both followed the party to go back to the carriage.

Rosaline was done as well with eating her fortune cookie and waited for Bryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:49 am

They all arrived back at the carriages and the drivers were waiting for the party. The horses looked refreshed and ready to go again. Edward helped Eleanor into the front carriage and then entered after her while Alex did the same for Nerine and then Lisianthus.

Once everyone was safely inside, Edward ordered the driver to begin moving, which he did so, and the driver behind followed accordingly.

Bryan finished paying for their meal and then he returned to Rosaline. He said, "I'm all done and everything's paid for. Where should we go next? Should we go back to the inn and perhaps rest there for a bit before heading off to the concert hall?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:50 am

Rosaline replied, "Sounds fine to me. We can use the rest we need until it's time to go there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:53 am

Once the carriages proceeded along the road nicely, Alex thought of something. It had been weighing on his mind and he felt a bit guilty for not having asked out loud earlier. Turning to Nerine, Alex asked,

"Umm, darling, how is Lycoris?"

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, it would be good for the both of us."

He helped Rosaline to her feet and then holding her arm gently, he led the way out of the restaurant and started the walk back to the inn.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:54 am

Nerine was a little surprised by the question but she did her best to react well. She asked quietly,

"Umm she is fine, my lord. Do you want to see her?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:58 am

Alex nodded and replied, "If it isn't too much trouble for you, darling. I feel bad that I haven't talked to her for a while and I'm sure she must be confused as to what is going on. But I'll make sure that you're back before we leave the carriage. I promise you."

He looked at Nerine with kind, loving eyes, hoping that she would allow him to see Lycoris for at least a little while.

As Bryan and Rosaline walked back to the inn, Bryan took the time to take in the surroundings. It was busy outside and it looked like there were some people going to have a late lunch while others were returning to work from lunch. Turning to Rosaline, Bryan asked,

"Is Lessire always busy around this time?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:01 am

Although Nerine was reluctant, she knew she had made a promise to obey her lord always and to allow him to be with whoever he loves. She nodded and replied, "Alright, my lord. As you wish."

She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and slowly called Lycoris from inside. After a few moments, she opened her eyes again, with blue ocean pupils this time. It was Lycoris.

She saw herself with Alex and Lisianthus in a carriage which seemed to be moving. She blinked confusedly and asked, "Umm where are we?"

Rosaline rolled her eyes and replied, "Yes, it's busy around this time and sometimes busier. Annoying, I know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:10 am

Alex replied, "Ahh yeah, we're traveling to Lessire as we speak. My parents are with us as well. They're in the carriage up ahead. I wanted to tell you sooner, darling, but I haven't had the chance to because umm..."

He wasn't sure how to bring up the topic of the troubles that he and Nerine had been having.

Bryan chuckled and replied, "Nah, I don't find it annoying. I do find it different, though, from Devenshire. Back home, it isn't nearly as busy but I suppose that may be because it's more in the countryside."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:12 am

Lycoris looked even more confused and replied, "Umm ok, I am so confused right now. And how come I came out like that? Did Nerine allow it so easily?"

Rosaline replied, "Really? That's nice, I guess. At least different from here and the business of it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:16 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup. Nerine and I had a talk about this last night and she told me that she would allow us to see each other, to be together whenever we want as long as I would allow her to continue serving me and my needs. She has allowed Sia and me to be together, too."

He looked over at Sia and gave her a kind smile.

Bryan replied, "I think you'll like Devenshire and ahh, you should probably be aware of this but since we're nobility, we'll occasionally have to see the king and queen. Fortunately, they're really nice and generous to the people but you know the duties of being a noble."

He shrugged his shoulders and continued walking towards the inn.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:18 am

Lycoris had an even confused look and replied, "What do you mean by she allowed you and Sia "to be together"? Nerine didn't mind you two to become friends, did she?"

(Lycoris doesn't know, you see. lol)

Rosaline had an annoyed face and replied, "Oh so I'll have to dress formally and act politely? Oh gosh, not again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:21 am

(lol I see. Razz )

Alex looked down and realized that Lycoris had no idea that he and Sia had fallen in love, too. He knew how Nerine felt about it but he had no idea how Lycoris would react. Taking a deep breath, he replied,

"Well, you see, Sia and I are more than friends. We-we like each other a lot."

Bryan raised an eyebrow and replied, "What do you mean 'not again'? Were you presented before royalty?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:24 am

Lycoris gasped in shock as the news hit her. It was shocking and very surprising, for she thought Alex liked her and Nerine only.

Shaking her head as if to shake off the shock, she replied, "What?! So you two have fallen in love, too?"

Rosaline replied, "Yeah. Didn't I tell you that I met the king and queen of the devils before? I had to wear formal clothes and act politely before them. And eh, it sucked horribly."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:28 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yeah, Sia and I are in love. I had no idea until we were alone that I had fallen for her, too." He took a pause and then quickly continued, "But that doesn't mean that I don't love you or Nerine any less. You two are still so very special in my heart."

He looked at Lycoris, wondering if she would believe him and how he felt about her.

Bryan replied, "Ahh I see. Well, if I can help it, you won't have to wear a dress if we ever go to court. Of course, nice clothes are in order but I'm sure just wearing a formal pant suit will be fine. More women are wearing them nowadays, I believe."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:31 am

Lycoris herself didn't know how to react or reply. She didn't know what would she feel about Lisianthus now that took a part of Alex.

She replied, a little angrily, "Again, Alex? Loving another woman? Wasn't it enough hurt for Nerine when you loved me? Plus, now you are in love with three women. I can't believe that any man may love that much of women and still love them so strongly."

Rosaline replied, "Ahh that makes things better at least. I'd never wear a dress, not on my life."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:36 am

(O_O Man, Lycoris is angry.)

Alex felt a little hurt by Lycoris' words. On one hand, he shouldn't have been surprised by her reaction but on the other hand, it still hurt to see how angry she was at him.

He hung his head down and quietly replied, "But I do love all of you. I didn't think it was possible for me, either, but my heart is so big to love all of you. I don't know how to express that. It's a feeling that I have inside."

He turned away from Lycoris, for he didn't want her to see the tears that were threatening to spill from his eyes.

Bryan chuckled and replied, "And I wouldn't ever force you to, my love. When we get back to Devenshire, I'll have a tailor come over to the house and you can tell him what kind of clothes you want and he'll design them for you. That way, you won't have to worry about going over to the stores and looking over dresses. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:38 am

(lol Did you expect something else? Razz)

Lycoris tried to calm down but she couldn't for the most part. She replied, "But how do you expect all of us to live with it? I mean, you are married to both of us so what do you plan to do with Sia?"

Rosaline replied, "I have my own clothes already, so thanks, no need for that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:41 am

(lol)

Alex didn't know how to reply to Lycoris' question. He hadn't thought that far ahead. On the one hand, he thought that down the road, he could propose marriage to Sia but then he had no idea if she would be willing to give up her kingdom just to be with him.

He stayed silent and a tear slipped down his cheek but he turned his head away so that no one would see the sadness and despair in his eyes.

Bryan replied, "Ahh all right, my love."

He saw that they were soon back at the inn so he pointed to it and said, "We're back. Let's go inside. I want to check first to see if there's any mail for us and then we can go upstairs and get some rest."

He then escorted Rosaline inside the inn and he went to the front desk to see if there was any mail for either of them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:45 am

Although Alex did his best to hide his sadness, Lisianthus could see it from hiding his face. She quickly said, "Alex, please don't be sad. It's not your fault that...that you loved. It's not anyone's fault to love, is it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:50 am

Alex turned to Lycoris and did his best to wipe his tears although there were still traces of them on his face. He did his best to calm down and replied, "I can't help who I love but you're right. I've been allowing my emotions to take over without thinking them through."

He looked over at Sia, wondering how she was reacting to all of this.

As there was no mail for either Bryan or Rosaline, Bryan then turned to Rosaline and said, "Looks like we have nothing important here so let's go upstairs and take a rest, my love."

He held Rosaline's arm and then together, the two walked upstairs back to their room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:53 am

Inside, Lisianthus wanted to be with Alex and to love him, but she didn't know how. She had her kingdom and on the top of it, it looked like Lycoris wasn't happy about it at all.

She looked down and replied, "I-I don't know. It looks like even though I and Alex love each other, this is not my place. I mean, when I think of it, I see that there is no way I and Alex can be ever together."

Rosaline nodded and followed Bryan upstairs to their room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next