Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:02 am

Nerine nodded happily and replied, "I sure did. Your music was absolutely wonderful as always, sir Bryan."

Lisianthus agreed replying, "Yup, I wholeheartedly agree! I enjoyed listening to it very much."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:54 am

(Sorry I got back so late. Had some stuff to take care of. Anyway, I'll post a bit before going to sleep. ^^)

Bryan replied, "Thank you very much. I admit that I was a little worried whether everyone would enjoy the performance tonight but it looks like things went smoothly."

Edward replied, "Well, I knew that everything would go well. You were absolutely delightful, Bryan."

Eleanor added, "I wholeheartedly agree." Then she looked around and asked, "Oh where is Rosaline? I wanted to wish her congratulations as well."

Bryan replied, "Ahh she's in her dressing room. Shall we all go there?"

Alex replied, "Yup."

Edward and Eleanor nodded in agreement. Then Bryan led the way out of his dressing room and headed towards Rosaline's. At her door, Bryan knocked on it since he had no idea whether Rosaline was finished changing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:57 am

(Ahh it's ok. Sorry I wasn't on earlier as well but my parents didn't give me a chance. -.-)

Rosaline was waiting patiently for Bryan when she heard a knock on the door. She got up to the door and opened it where she saw Bryan, as well as some friends.

She smiled and replied, "Ahh hey Bryan. Our friends are here, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:00 am

Bryan returned the smile, nodded his head, and replied, "Yup. Alex, Nerine, Lisianthus, and Alex's parents are all here. They wanted to wish us congratulations on our performance tonight."

Alex stepped forward and added, "Yup. You were absolutely wonderful out there tonight, Rosaline. I had no idea that you had such a beautiful talent. It was a pleasant surprise indeed to find out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:01 am

Rosaline blushed slightly and replied, "Thanks, Alex. I am glad everyone enjoyed the concert. I was pretty nervous."

Nerine replied, "There was no need to. You and sir Bryan were sure a nice couple out there and performed quite beautifully."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:03 am

Edward added, "I completely agree with Alex and Nerine. You were wonderful out there tonight, Rosaline. I can see now why you two make a lovely couple."

Eleanor said, "Yup, I agree with my Edward. You two look so very happy together, there on the stage. As a treat, we'd like to take you two out for a late dinner to celebrate. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:06 am

Rosaline thought about it for a second and she didn't mind. However, it was all up to Bryan so she stayed silent and looked at him, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:08 am

Bryan thought over the dinner offer and he liked it as well. He nodded his head and replied, "That sounds great. I sure am famished but how about you, my love? Does that sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:09 am

Rosaline replied, "Yup, it sounds good to me as well. And it will be a nice opportunity to catch up as well, I think."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:13 am

Alex replied, "Yup, I agree. It's been quite a while since we've all had a chance to chat and I'm sure you two must want news of what's happening back in Devenshire."

Bryan replied, "Sure do. I'm sure things haven't changed too much, though."

Inside, Alex remembered that he had to tell Bryan about the king and queen's retirement and perhaps at dinner, it would be a good time to bring it up.

Edward then said, "It's settled then. Where shall we have dinner? Would the restaurant at the inn be good? There probably won't be too many people there since it is a bit late and all. Unless anyone else knows of a good restaurant we can go to."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:14 am

Rosaline replied, "I think the inn will be a good idea. And it will be quiet and peaceful."

Nerine replied, "Same here. And it will be more comfortable there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:17 am

Eleanor replied, "Then it's settled. How about we all walk back to the inn? It's such a lovely night and the sky is beautiful with the stars twinkling. If you two," addressing Rosaline and Bryan, "are all done here, then we should head on to the inn."

Edward then turned to Alex, Nerine, and Lisianthus and added, "And don't worry. After dinner, I'll make sure that a carriage is available so you three can get back home safely."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:18 am

Nerine replied, "Thanks a lot, Dad."

Rosaline replied, "I think Bryan and I are all done here, unless we left something, my love?" She looked at Bryan for an answer.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:22 am

Bryan shook his head and replied, "Nope, I'm all done here. We can head on back to the inn then. I'd sure love to relax and chat after the performance."

He held Rosaline's arm, waiting for the others. Edward then said, "Ok. Let's head on out."

Edward held Eleanor's arm and led the way out of the concert hall while Alex followed suit with Nerine and Lisianthus. Bryan followed the others with Rosaline beside him.

Outside, there were some people chatting about the concert. The reviews were very positive and there was even a newspaper reporter who mumbled that he would write a wonderful review of the performance for the morning paper.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:26 am

As everyone walked back to the inn, Rosaline could see the happy and satisfied faces of the people outside the concert. She was kind of relieved and happy that everything went so smoothly and well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:28 am

Bryan overheard the positive reviews and feedback as well and he smiled, looking upon Rosaline. He leaned into her ear and said, "It looks like we're a success, my love. But it doesn't surprise me. I'm sure it's all because of your dancing that everyone loves us. I wouldn't be surprised if you start to have fans out there."

He winked at Rosaline, which was his way of flirting with his wife.

(Ok, I'm going to get off for the night since it's late here and I should get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow, Love. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:32 am

(Nite, phoenix. ^^)

Rosaline couldn't help but laugh quietly, partially because of Bryan's compliment and because of how cute he looked when he winked at her like that. She replied,

"Nah, I bet it's because of your music, my love. It is so beautiful that it brainwashes them all and they'll have to like the performance anyway."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:11 am

Bryan quietly chuckled in reply and didn't say a word. He was happy being with Rosaline and surrounded by wonderful friends.

Soon, everyone arrived back in the inn. In the lobby area, there were a few people hanging around although not too many. Edward led the way inside and to the restaurant. Once they arrived at the restaurant entrance, Edward addressed the maitre'd and said,

"Hello, sir. I'd like a table for seven, please."

The maitre'd nodded his head and replied, "Yes, please follow me." He then led the party to a table and fortunately, as Edward pointed out, there were not too many people, as it was late. The maitre'd gestured to everyone to sit down and after the gentlemen helped the ladies into their seats, he gave them all menus and then said, "The waiter will be here shortly to take your orders."

He then bowed and left.

Then Edward opened the menu and scanned it and while doing so, he said, "Please everyone. Order whatever you'd like. Dinner's on me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:27 am

Rosaline looked around and replied, "It sure is quiet here tonight. But it's all in our good fortune."

Lisianthus nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, yup, that's true. After all, nothing is better than a quiet dinner with wonderful friends!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:19 am

Alex added, "I definitely agree as well. This place sure is nice and I like that we practically have it to ourselves. It's so good to see you both. How have you been?" He looked over at Bryan and Rosaline.

Bryan replied, "We've been great. I'm so happy being with my Rosaline and am very pleased that tonight went so well. This was my first time performing outside of Devenshire so I had no idea how well-received the performance would be."

Eleanor smiled and replied, "I'm not at all surprised that the audience enjoyed it. It was quite delightful to both the eyes and ears."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:22 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Thanks, ma'am. I am sure glad all went well and great. I was a little nervous as well since I didn't know how good my dancing is."

Nerine replied, "Aww but both of you performed greatly. Bryan did play the piano masterfully and you danced beautifully as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:25 am

Alex replied, "Yup! My darling is absolutely right about that."

Then Alex turned to the menu to see what was good. He then found something he liked and said, "Ahh I like this dish-steak and a baked potato. I sure am hungry."

Bryan chuckled a bit at Alex's statement and he replied, "Why does that not surprise me in the least? But Rosaline and I sure did work hard tonight so we're understandably quite hungry."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:26 am

Rosaline smiled at Alex's reaction as well and replied, "Yup, my Bryan is right about that. We did our best for everyone's pleasure after all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:29 am

Alex replied, "Ahh I know but I can't help how my stomach grumbles."

Eleanor giggled and replied, "Aww, Alex. It's Rosaline and Bryan's night tonight and we should focus on them." Turning back to the couple, she said, "Go ahead and order whatever you like."

Bryan nodded and then found a dish he liked as well. It was a fried shrimp dish with cole slaw on the side and french fries. He pointed it out and said, "This looks good. I'll go with that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:31 am

Rosaline looked at what Bryan had pointed out and since she liked it, she decided to go with it as well. She replied, "Ahh this looks good for me as well. Hopefully my love doesn't mind if I take what he takes, too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next