Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:24 am

Rosaline smiled and nodded, replying, "Yup, that's right. I guess that if we just focus and do our best, we will do great."

Nerine replied, "There is nothing to catch up on here, my lord. I guess I'll just be with you always and I hope I won't be troublesome with that."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:28 am

Bryan replied, "Yup, that's right."

He paused for a moment and then continued, "Ahh after the concert, do you want to have a late dinner? I would suggest eating now but I think both of us must be too nervous to eat."

He chuckled at his own comment.

Alex shook his head and replied, "Nope, of course not, darling. I love spending my time with you. I know what we can do while we're here. We should drop by the park of lovers and go to the spot where we had our first kiss. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:30 am

Rosaline laughed and replied, "Yup. And I think it isn't really a good idea to eat and then dance unless you would like to see me having a stomachache later."

Nerine replied, "Sounds great, my lord. But by the place where we had our first kiss, do you mean the park or...the beach?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:34 am

Bryan chuckled at Rosaline's comment and replied, "True. You do make a good point there. I certainly wouldn't want you to get sick right before the concert."

He looked at the time and noticed that there was still a bit of time left so then he continued, "Well, since we have some time, do you want to take a look at the stage and see how it's all set up?"

For a moment, Alex was confused but then he realized what Nerine meant. He had kissed her way back when he, Nerine, and Rosalind were all on the beach. He blushed at the memory and then replied,

"Ahh the kiss on the beach...Did you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:36 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup, that would be nice. I was bored here anyway."

Nerine blushed and looked down, avoiding Alex's gaze. She replied, "I-I did...although I knew it was probably wrong. But I just couldn't help myself. I-I loved you way too deeply."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:41 am

Bryan nodded and stood up. Then he helped Rosaline on her feet and replied, "Ok then. Let's explore the stage and see how the preparations are going."

He held Rosaline's arm and then led the way towards the stage to see how things were going.

Alex tilted Nerine's chin so that she could look into his eyes. His own were full of kindness and love for her and he replied, "I felt it was wrong at the time, too, because I was with Rosalind. But something inside told me that I had to know for sure if inside, I had feelings for you and it turns out that I did.

You know, the kiss we had at the park-I remember it so fondly because it felt so romantic. There, I was lying in your lap and you kissed me ever so softly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:42 am

Rosaline held Bryan's arm as well and then let him lead the way out to the stage.

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yup, I remember that moment as if it was yesterday. I felt a little hesitant at the time, though, because I thought you might not like it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:50 am

Bryan led the way to the stage and looked to see how the preparations were going. Everything was set up so beautifully. On the stage, there was a beautiful black grand piano and the stage floor was polished clean. The ceiling was decorated like the night sky, for there were tiny bright lights illuminating it.

He looked around the stage and said, "Wow, it looks beautiful, doesn't it?"

Alex replied, "But I did enjoy it and felt that it was one of the most romantic times that we ever spent together. At that moment, I knew that I was in love with you. There was no denying my feelings for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:51 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup and it looks like everything is going great so far. It will be a great night."

Nerine blushed but stayed silent for a few seconds. She then sighed and replied, "I miss those days."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:54 am

Bryan replied, "Yup, it sure will."

Just then, Mr. Matthews emerged from one of the stage wings and saw Bryan and Rosaline on the stage checking things out. He approached the couple and said, "Hey, you two look great. So what do you think of the stage? Is everything set for you all?"

Alex looked down, knowing what Nerine meant. He quietly replied, "You mean, because now things are complicated?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:58 am

Rosaline nodded to Mr. Matthews and replied, "Everyone did a great job here. Everything is amazing."

Nerine nodded slowly and replied, "In the past, I had you all for myself. You were just mine, and I didn't have to share you with anyone else. I was the only one who kisses you, hugs you and I had your love. But now...I have to share all of this with other women. I may very well see you holding another woman whether Lisianthus or Lycoris in your arms or even kissing her. I know you love me very much still, my lord, but that part of me...gets jealous."

She a tear trickle down her eyes but then she wiped it off and said, "I am sorry, my lord. I shouldn't have said such nonsense."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:06 am

Mr. Matthews smiled and replied, "Thank you, Lady Rosaline. We're just making last minute arrangements and making sure that everything's all set. And ahh, Sir Bryan, we were able to make seating arrangements for your friends."

Bryan replied, "Ahh thank you, Mr. Matthews."

Mr. Matthews then continued, "Ahh I was wondering. I'm sure that you two won't want anyone disturbing you before the concert but after it's over, would you like to receive guests backstage? Some of our past performers here have allowed for guests although there are those who would prefer not to."

Bryan turned to Rosaline and asked, "What do you think, my love?"

Alex looked at Nerine with so much concern in his eyes. He shook his head and softly replied, "No, don't be sorry for being honest with me. This hasn't been easy for me, either. I wish there was a way that I can give you all of me to just you but at the same time, have Lycoris and Lisianthus be happy, too. But I just don't see a way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:08 am

Rosaline replied, "I'd leave it up to you, my love. It doesn't matter to me either way."

Nerine replied, "There is no way that each one of us would have what she wants, my lord. I am pretty sure that Lisianthus or Lycoris sometimes wish you were theirs alone, too, but that isn't to be. I-I guess we just have to live with it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:11 am

Bryan thought it over and then replied, "Hmm well, I would like to see Alex and Nerine as well as get to know Lisianthus and see Alex's parents. Maybe we all could have a late dinner together afterwards. Would it be all right if they came to see us if they wanted? I know how much my love likes it just being the two of us and I'd understand if you don't want that."

Alex sighed and replied, "Yeah, I suppose you're right, darling."

Inside, though, Alex was thinking that there had to be a way for everyone to get what they wanted but he couldn't figure out the solution.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:13 am

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "If that's what you want, my love, I don't mind. And it will be nice to see Alex and Nerine again anyway."

Nerine sighed then said, "So what do you want to do now, my lord?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:17 am

Bryan replied, "Yup, it sure will." He then turned to Mr. Matthews and said, "Ok. If Sir Alex or Lady Nerine or any of their company want to see us backstage after the concert, then that is fine with us. Everyone else, though, I would say no. We surely don't wish to be overwhelmed and all."

Mr. Matthews nodded and replied, "All right then."

In the far distance, there were sounds of people starting to come in. Mr. Matthews noticed the sounds and said,

"Ahh it looks like the first audience members have arrived. Good thing that the curtain is down. After all, we wouldn't want to spoil the surprise of our featured performers now, would we? Take your time exploring and I'll make sure that someone calls for you both when you're needed on the stage."

Bryan nodded and replied, "All right then. Sounds good."

Alex replied, "Hmm how about we lie down together on the bed? We don't have to go to sleep but I can hold you in my arms and softly stroke your hair and tell you how much I love you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:19 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Sounds good to me, my lord."

She laid down on the bed and waited for her lord to lay down beside her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:24 am

Mr. Matthews then left the couple and went to check up on some other things. Bryan then turned to Rosaline and asked, "What do you want to do now, my love? Would you like to stay on the stage some more, perhaps take a peek at the audience?"

Alex laid down on the bed next to Nerine and cuddled her in his arms. Gently, he stroked her hair and then said, "I love holding you in my arms like this, darling. You are a beautiful white dove, so gentle and kind, and I am the nest upon which the dove sits."

Alex started waxing out some poetry just for Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:26 am

Rosaline replied, "Umm perhaps a peek at the audience. Just to see what kind of people will be watching us."

Nerine felt comfortable in Alex's arms and enjoyed hearing his romantic poetry. She tightened her arms around him although still being gentle.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:29 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Sure, that sounds good. I'm curious to see what kind of people will be in the audience."

He led Rosaline to the stage curtain and opened it just a peek to take a look. There were a few people entering and he could see that they were common, everyday folk. Not necessarily the lower classes but more like the middle and upper classes. He also saw a few people taking seats in the balcony area although most of it was still unoccupied.

Bryan opened the curtain just enough for Rosaline to take a peek.

(Back to Rosalind and Greg. lol)

Greg continued to make the salad, cutting the vegetables up nicely. After some minutes, he was all done, having put the salad in a huge bowl. He then turned to Rosalind to see how she was coming along with the chicken.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:31 am

Rosaline looked from behind the curtain and took a little peek on the audience. She saw that they were all normal people, pretty common with nothing special about them.

She whispered to Bryan, "Hmm this lowered my nervousness a little."

Rosalind was busy doing the chicken and making sure it's cooked well and deliciously. She was finishing it up and making the last touches.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:34 am

Bryan whispered back, "Yup, same here. It looks like normal, everyday people and I'm used to performing for them."

Greg saw that Rosalind was almost done with the chicken. As he was already finished with the salad, Greg thought to ask,

"Ahh, my sweet, I'm all done with the salad. Shall I put the bowl in the dining room?"

(Ok, I should get off now and get some sleep. Busy day and all that tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow, Love. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:06 pm

(Nite.)

Rosaline nodded and replied, "That should help our nerves a little."

She closed her part of the curtain as she was already done peeking.

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Yup, my love. I am almost done here so dinner is almost finished."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:32 am

Bryan, too, was all done looking at the audience so he closed his part of the curtain. Then he turned to Rosaline and said, "Shall we go back to our dressing rooms, my love? I'm sure they'll call us when we're needed."

Greg nodded and replied, "All right. And I'll take care of setting the table as well."

He then got the large bowl of salad and went to the dining room to place it on the table. Then he busied himself with getting forks, spoons, and knives to make place settings for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:06 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Umm can you stay a little with me in my dressing room? It's kinda boring to stay alone unless you have something to do in yours."

Rosalind meanwhile was taking care of the grilled chicken, putting it well on the plate and decorating it nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next