Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:12 am

Bryan chuckled at Rosaline's comment and replied, "Awww my love. You know I'll always love you, no matter what your eating habits are. But let's see here."

Bryan looked at the menu and then found a pretty appetizing dish. He pointed to it and asked, "Ahh how about this one? It's the fried shrimp and shrimp spaghetti combo. It says here that we get fried shrimp with shrimp sauce and a plate of shrimp spaghetti and the side dishes include a small salad and a baked potato with butter and sour cream. That'll definitely fill us up."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:14 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Definitely true. I agree on having this dish. Sounds delicious."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:16 am

Derek replied, "Ahh ok. That sounds good to me as well. Would you two like anything special to drink?"

Bryan thought it over for a moment and then replied, "Hmm some lemonade would be good. It would be very refreshing to drink on such a warm day."

(And speaking of which, I sure could use a lemonade. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:17 am

(lol I think I got tired of drinks because I really drank too much in this weather. Razz)

Rosaline agreed, "Lemonade would be good for me, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:21 am

(lol I see. Razz )

Derek replied, "Ok then. Let's wait for the waiter to come on over and I'll go ahead and give him our orders."

They all then waited a few minutes and then a waiter came back and dropped off glasses of ice cold water for the three of them. The waiter then asked, "Are you ready to order?"

Derek nodded and replied, "Yup, we sure all. All three of us will have the fried shrimp and shrimp spaghetti combo and Bryan and Rosaline here will have a lemonade, too. As for me, I'll have a tall glass of mango juice. And for an appetizer, I'd like to order some cheesesticks."

The waiter jotted down the order and replied, "Ok. I'll bring your drinks in a couple of minutes and your appetizers should be here shortly." He then left, leaving the three of them alone.

Once they were alone, Bryan turned to Derek and said, "Mr. Matthews, Rosaline and I have been talking about the police arrangements and we'd like to call them off, if that's ok."

Derek looked a little confused and asked, "But why would you want to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:23 am

Rosaline felt that she had to speak and she replied, "Umm sir, I thought it maybe better not to make a big deal out of nothing. We don't really know that man yet and we don't know what does he want or how dangerous he is. Perhaps it's better to go to the easy way before the hard way."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:25 am

Derek replied, "Hmm but I don't want anything bad to happen to either of you. I mean, I had no idea that man wasn't you, Bryan, when I saw him with Rosaline enter the concert hall earlier. Are you two prepared in case that man ambushes either of you next time?"

Bryan replied, "Well, I can't say with absolute certainty but now that we do know that there is such a man who looks exactly like me, I'll definitely be more prepared in case he comes."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:27 am

Rosaline added, "We don't know what exactly that man wants or why is he attacking us. It's better to be gentle at first."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:31 am

Derek replied, "Well, if that be the case, I will call off the police then for now. But you two must promise me that you both will be careful. There are some dangerous people here, you may well know."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, we sure will, sir."

The waiter returned and placed glasses of lemonade for Rosaline and Bryan and a glass of mango juice for Derek. At the same time, the cheesesticks were ready so he placed a small plate of them on the table along with some sauce. The waiter then left to the kitchen.

Derek gestured to Rosaline and Bryan and said, "Go ahead and help yourselves. I wanted to order something special along with our main dishes."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:32 am

Rosaline looked on and replied, "Ahh well, this really looks delicious."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:34 am

Bryan replied, "Yup, they sure do. I can't wait to try one." He grabbed a cheesestick from the plate, dipped it in the sauce and put it in his mouth and chewed. It tasted so warm and was so delicious. Bryan said,

"Yum! This is really good, sir."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:34 am

Rosaline did the same as well and replied, "Yup, I certainly agree. It's truly yummy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:37 am

Derek smiled and ate a cheesestick as well. He replied, "I'm glad you two like it."

He ate a bit more and then drank some of his mango juice. Then he said,

"So I'd like to get to know more about you two. I already know a bit about Sir Bryan-that he is from Devenshire and a soon-to-be world-famous musician. What about you, Lady Rosaline? Where did you two meet?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:38 am

Rosaline couldn't help but sweat drop. She didn't know how to answer that but then she replied,

"Umm well, I met Bryan in my sister's house. He was her husband's friend and well, that's how we met."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:40 am

Derek nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. So you two were introduced to each other? Was it immediately love at first sight?"

Bryan chuckled and then glanced over at Rosaline, replying, "Why don't you answer that, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:41 am

Rosaline couldn't help but laugh quietly and replied, "No, not really. Actually, when Bryan and I first met, we had that heated up argument."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:44 am

Derek looked confused and replied, "Oh? But that's hard to believe, seeing as how you two are so deeply in love and all."

Bryan replied, "It's true, sir. My Rosaline and I didn't exactly get along when we first met. But as we got to know one another, we fell deeper and deeper in love and then I knew she was my one and true soulmate."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:45 am

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, that is true. And perhaps that argument was actually one of the reasons that made me love Bryan so deeply."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:46 am

Bryan added, "Yup, that's right. I wanted to find a woman who has such a strong spirit and isn't afraid to challenge me and Rosaline does that for me. There aren't many women like my love in the world."

Derek replied, "Well, I must say that you are correct on that point. Tell me, Lady Rosaline, have you always lived in Lessire?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:47 am

Rosaline replied, "Ahh when I was a child, yes, but as I grew up, I had to move elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:49 am

Derek replied, "Ahh I see. Where did you live before coming back to Lessire?"

However, before Rosaline could have a chance to reply, Bryan said, "Ahh that's not really important, is it? The important thing is that my Rosaline and I did meet and were brought together as it was meant to me because true love always finds a way for lovers to be together."

Derek replied, "True. The details aren't important."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:51 am

Rosaline was relieved that Bryan could skip up that part. But then she replied, "In any case, I am glad to have met Bryan and fell in love with him. Life was never happier."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:54 am

Derek smiled and replied, "I'm glad for you two. You both look like a wonderful happily married couple."

The waiter returned after a couple of minutes with everyone's main dishes. He placed them in front of Rosaline, Bryan, and Derek and then left the table. Derek then gestured to the others and said, "Go ahead and see what you think. This restaurant serves one of the best seafood dishes in town."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:55 am

Rosaline looked at the food and replied, "Ahh this really looks delicious."

She took her fork and knife and took a small bite of her food. She then said,

"Yup, like I said. Very yummy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:57 am

Bryan then took his fork and took a bite of his food as well. He replied, "Yum! This is absolutely delicious and the shrimp is cooked perfectly."

Derek replied, "I'm glad you two like it. Please feel free to order anything else you like as well, in case this isn't enough. And then there's always dessert."

Derek then began eating his dish as well, which he enjoyed, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next