Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:59 am

Rosaline nodded to Bryan, giving him the signal to begin playing.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:00 am

Bryan took the cue and began playing the next piece in the program. He played beautifully as always but this time, he glanced more carefully at Rosaline, in case she'd unexpectedly hear another voice and stopped dancing all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:01 am

Rosaline started dancing to Bryan's music, trying to focus carefully on them this time.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:02 am

Bryan saw that Rosaline was very focused on her dancing, which gave him some relief. It looked like Rosaline would be ok and recover from the incident just before. He focused back on his piano and continued playing the piece, making sure that each note was played correctly and he was on cue.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:03 am

Rosaline continued dancing elegantly and beautifully on the stage, doing her best to focus on the music before anything else.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:06 am

Bryan continued to play as well for a few minutes and it looked like overall, this performance was going smoothly.

While the two were busy with rehearsal, Derek had emerged from backstage and watched the two. He had news that Rosaline's outfit was all ready but as he didn't wish to disturb them yet, he quietly stood and watched the two perform beautifully together.

(Ok, I'm going to get off early tonight. I hate doing that but man, I am way too sleepy and I'm not feeling well. This weather's really gotten to me. But hopefully, I'll be better tomorrow. Anyway, nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:23 am

(Nite, nite phoenix and I hope you feel well soon. ^^)

Rosaline continued dancing to Bryan's music, unaware of Derek's presence. She had her eyes closed and her mind focused.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:09 am

After a few more minutes, Bryan finished off the piece with a grand flourish. Then he stopped, waiting for Rosaline to finish as well. He noticed Derek waiting in the wings and Bryan assumed that he had some news for them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:13 am

Rosaline finished her dances with a final move when Bryan stopped his playing. She saw Derek as well and wondered what does he has to say.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:15 am

(I'm surprised to see you here, Love. ^^)

After the couple had finished their performance, Derek clapped his hands and replied, "Wow, that was great, you two. I assume that everything has been going smoothly so far?"

Bryan didn't know how to respond to that question, remembering what had happened to Rosaline earlier. He decided to leave it up to her on how to answer that question.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:22 am

(Ahh I had to wake up early today. lol)

Rosaline replied, "Ehh yeah, everything is fine. Bryan and I have been just doing rehearsals and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:02 am

(Sorry I had to get off suddenly. It was so hot and actually, it still is but I'm trying my best to say on for as long as I can.)

Derek replied, "Ahh I see. Well, I wanted to tell you that your outfit just arrived. It's in your dressing room. Would you care to see it and see how it fits on you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:03 am

(Ahh it's ok. The weather here isn't helping either.)

Rosaline replied, "Ahh sure, of course. I'd like to see how it looks and if it is comfortable while dancing."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:05 am

Derek nodded and replied, "Ok, please follow me then."

He led the way towards the backstage to Rosaline's dressing room. Bryan had stood up from the bench and gently held Rosaline's arm, following Derek. Soon, they arrived in front of the dressing room and Derek took the liberty of opening the door. Then he entered first, followed by the others. He then gestured to the outfit, which hung on a clothes hanger and said,

"Here's the outfit, just as you requested. Try it on and see if it fits perfectly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:07 am

Rosaline looked at the outfit and replied, "Wow, it looks amazing. I am looking forward to see it on me."

She took the outfit and went into the private place where she could change privately. After a few moments, she went out, wearing the dancing outfit.

"Well, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:08 am

Bryan looked at Rosaline up and down and he replied, "Wow, you look amazing, my love! The outfit fits perfectly on you."

Derek added, "I do agree with Sir Bryan. It looks stunning and you'll sure wow the audiences tomorrow. Would you like to try dancing on the stage with the outfit to see how it moves? Call it a dress rehearsal, if you will."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=548
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40