Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:20 am

Derek replied, "All right then. Well, you two enjoy the rest of your rehearsal time."

He bowed and then walked towards the backstage area to see to the other arrangements for opening night.

Bryan turned to Rosaline and asked, "So shall we get back to our rehearsal, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:21 am

Rosaline turned to Bryan and replied, "Yup. There is nothing I enjoy doing more than dancing to my love's music."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:24 am

Bryan smiled and replied, "And I love watching your beautiful dancing on the stage. Your talent makes you even more beautiful than you already are."

Bryan walked on to the stage and sat on his piano bench. Then he waited for Rosaline to position herself on stage and give the cue so that he could start the next piece of music.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:25 am

Rosaline walked to her place at the stage and waited for Bryan to begin playing. She noticed that Ryan's clothes were still in it's place since they left for lunch.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:27 am

Once Bryan saw Rosaline positioned on the stage, he took the cue and began playing the next piece of music on the program. Fortunately, it was a slow piece and a very romantic one on top of that. He closed his eyes and his fingers moved deftly on the piano keys as though he were floating on air.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:28 am

Rosaline began dancing to Bryan's music, moving slowly and elegantly to the music.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:31 am

Bryan continued to play the piece, every once in a while glancing over at Rosaline who was dancing beautifully as the accompaniment. He had this beautiful serene smile on his face, for he was so happy when it was just him and Rosaline on the stage.

Back at the abandoned building, Ryan conjured up a dark magic spell to spy on Rosaline and Bryan. Before him, he could see the vision and see the two of them on the stage alone. Ryan's eyes were focused on Rosaline and he observed how beautifully she danced. It made him fall deeper in love with him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:32 am

Rosaline continued to dance beautifully on the stage, making elegant moves here and there. She had her eyes closed as well and was deeply focusing in the music so that she can make her moves accordingly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:34 am

(I just had an idea. lol)

As Bryan was playing the piano and Rosaline was dancing the music, Ryan's voice whispered into Rosaline's ear so that only she could hear him. He said,

Beautiful, fiery Rosaline, you will be mine. I am a much better man than my brother any day. I can't wait to take you into my arms and declare you as my own.

Back on the stage, Bryan continued to play the piano but he didn't hear Ryan's voice at all.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:35 am

As she was dancing, Rosaline suddenly heard that voice in her head and it suddenly made her stop dancing. It was just like Bryan's voice and Rosaline was a little frightened, which could be told on her face. Who the heck said that?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:37 am

Bryan continued to play the piano but after glancing at Rosaline and noticing that she had stopped dancing, he stopped playing. He looked over at her and asked, "My love, what's wrong? Are you feeling tired? Would you like to take a rest?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:38 am

Rosaline looked at Bryan and wondered if he hadn't heard that voice too. He seemed like he didn't. She looked at him and said,

"Umm didn't you hear anything off?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:39 am

Bryan looked confused and shook his head. He replied, "No, I didn't hear anything, my love, except for the piano. What did you think you heard just now?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:41 am

Rosaline was surprised and replied, "But-but there was a man's voice just now. It-it was just like your voice."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:43 am

Bryan looked more confused and replied, "Huh? But I didn't say anything. I was focused on the piano. What did this voice say?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:44 am

Rosaline replied, "It-it said something like "You will be all mine and I am better than my brother." I-I don't know but that creeped me out."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:46 am

Bryan got up and ran over to Rosaline, giving her a fierce hug. He replied, "Oh my. Wait-could it be that man that tried to harm you earlier and who kidnapped me? Could he have somehow found a way to talk to you? But it's so strange that I didn't hear his voice at all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:47 am

Rosaline returned the hug and replied, "I don't know. But it could be since his voice was so much like you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:48 am

Bryan replied, "What are we going to do? I had no idea that this man had such strong magic. Is there any way we can block him from talking to you? Do you know of any strong magic wielders who might be able to help us?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:50 am

Rosaline replied, "Listen, there is no need to. I don't know how that man talked to me but either way, I don't think he can harm me by talking."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:51 am

Bryan replied, "All right, my love. But if he tries to talk to you again, tell me right away, ok?"

Inside, Bryan was worried that Ryan might try to harm Rosaline again but there was no way in the world he was going to let anyone harm his love.

Ryan saw the vision just now of Rosaline and Bryan and all that had happened between them. He then thought that for now, he shouldn't talk to Rosaline since Bryan was with her and it would be risky to do so otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:53 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Alright then. But I am still wondering why did that man talk to me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:55 am

Bryan replied, "He probably wanted to scare you and it looks like he succeeded. Shall we take a break for a while? We can sit down and rest. Or are you strong enough to continue with the rehearsal?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:56 am

Rosaline replied, "Umm no, it's ok. We can continue working. Not worth it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:58 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ok then. I'll start off the next piece, ok?"

He relinquished himself from Rosaline's arms and then walked on back to the piano and sat down on the bench. Then he waited for Rosaline to give him the cue to start playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next