Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:14 am

Lisianthus didn't have the dare to reply as well but seeing as Alex was silent, his parents might suspect something and she didn't want that. So slowly, she replied,

"Umm yeah, it was a good day. Right, Alex?"

Nerine then said, "Umm I'll go and make everything ready for dinner. Excuse me."

She then went to the kitchen to make preparations for dinner.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:16 am

Alex replied, "Ahh yup. We had a good day."

He, too, didn't want his parents suspecting anything so he confirmed what Lisianthus said. Alex then took the liberty of taking a seat in the living room. Eleanor, though, felt as though something was wrong. Nerine had left quickly and Eleanor was worried for her daughter-in-law. So Eleanor stood up and said, "Please excuse me. I'll help Nerine with dinner."

She then got up and went to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:18 am

Inside the kitchen, when Nerine thought she was alone, she couldn't help herself anymore from holding back her tears. As she was indeed preparing dinner, although slowly, there were tears in her eyes which was going down quickly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:19 am

As Eleanor entered the kitchen, she walked up to Nerine and saw her crying. Quickly, she hugged her and asked, "Oh sweetie, what's the matter? I had this feeling that I should come check on you. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:21 am

Nerine was surprised that Eleanor went after her because she didn't want her mother-in-law to know what happened. But now that she caught her up crying, she didn't know how to escape anymore.

Giving up to it, she could only cry softly in Eleanor's arms.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:24 am

As Nerine didn't reply to Eleanor's inquiry, all Eleanor could do was hold Nerine in her arms and let her cry for as long as she needed. She patted her back and said,

"Whatever it is, sweetie, you can tell me. It's ok."

Back in the living room, Edward asked, "So what did you two do today?"

Alex replied, "Well, we went to the chocolate shop first. The chocolates there are absolutely delicious."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:26 am

Nerine continued to cry, somehow relieved that someone was there for her. But seeing as how Eleanor was worried about her and why was she crying, she softly replied,

"Mum, ever since I married Alex, have I done anything wrong? Was I selfish, cruel in anything? Was I demanding, disagreeable in anything?"

Lisianthus nodded her head and replied, "Ahh yup. It was a very good chocolate shop."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:30 am

Eleanor looked confused but shook her head and replied, "No, I don't think so. Why do you ask? Has Alex done something bad? Did he hurt you?"

Although Alex was her son, Eleanor wanted Nerine to feel like they could have a mother-daughter relationship and so trust her.

Edward replied, "Ahh that's good. I'm not surprised that Alex took you to a chocolate shop, knowing how much he loves sweets. So what did you two do next?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:32 am

Nerine then replied, "Then why does he keep betraying me? Why does he keep loving other women? I love my lord so much and I am ready to give him everything in my life, only for a little love from him. Did I ask for too much?"

Lisianthus replied, "Umm well, next, we had a ride horse around the town. The views were pretty."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:35 am

Eleanor replied, "Wait-I thought that Alex loved Lycoris besides you. Is there another woman? Someone else?"

She was worried for Nerine. If what she thought was true, then Eleanor knew that this problem had to be remedied as soon as possible.

Edward replied, "Ahh I see. That must have been fun. Did you get to see the castle and its grounds? It's one of the most beautiful places in Devenshire."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:37 am

It was painful for Nerine to say it but she slowly replied, "I-I just saw him with Lisianthus, kissing each other lovingly. They were two holding each other so close as if Alex was not married!"

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Ahh yup, it's so beautiful. One of the most beautiful castles I've ever seen."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:41 am

Eleanor looked shocked and was speechless. Although she understood now why Nerine was so upset, Eleanor found it hard to believe that Alex would fall for another woman so quickly. But slowly, she shook herself out of her speechlessness and replied,

"Are you sure you saw them kissing? Maybe they were hugging each other closely?"

Edward replied, "Ahh I'm glad to hear that you like the castle. The king and queen are incredibly nice, too, and perhaps you'll meet them sometime. How does it compare to your place back home?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:43 am

Nerine replied, "I swear with my life they were kissing. And I even saw Lisianthus leaning in to deepen the kiss. They didn't notice me at first and I had the chance to see it well."

Lisianthus replied, "Umm well, the castle in my home is a little larger but I do think that the castle is very pretty. We don't have such beauty."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:47 am

Eleanor replied, "Oh my. Gosh, I don't know what to say. We need to bring Alex and Lisianthus in and talk to them both right now. This needs to be settled. I hate that Alex has done this, to upset you when you've done nothing but been kind and wonderful to him."

Edward replied, "Ahh I see."

Alex continued, "And then we had lunch at a seafood restaurant. You know the place, Dad."

Edward replied, "Yup, I think so. It has some really delicious food."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:49 am

Nerine stayed silent and didn't say anything but she instead kept weeping. When she thought everything was ok again, problems only came back.

Lisianthus replied, "Ahh yup. It was a fun day overall, I think."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:51 am

Eleanor continued to hold Nerine in her arms, doing her best to comfort her though her tears. She was quite upset that Alex caused so much pain but at the moment, she couldn't leave Nerine.

Edward nodded but then he heard the last two words from Lisianthus and thought that perhaps something was wrong. He asked, "Did anything happen?"

Alex didn't reply but looked to Lisianthus, wondering if he should say anything.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:53 am

Nerine continued to cry a little more in Eleanor's arms but then she tried to control herself. She then said, "I-I should prepare dinner now. They are waiting outside."

Lisianthus felt a little nervous as well but then she replied, "Umm no. Everything is ok."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:55 am

Eleanor replied, "Let me help you prepare dinner. I told the others that I would help so why don't we go ahead and do that?"

Edward raised an eyebrow but didn't press further into the matter. He simply replied, "Ok then. Well, Eleanor and I should pack a few more things for the trip tomorrow. Do you have everything you need, Sia?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:57 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Thanks, Mum."

She wiped her tears and without another word, she processed to make the preparations for dinner.

Lisianthus replied, "Ahh yes, yes, I do. I won't need anything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:00 am

Eleanor got up and helped Nerine with the dinner preparations, doing whatever needed to be done to prepare food for everyone. Inside, Eleanor told herself that she really needed to have a talk with Alex over what had happened today.

Edward replied, "Ahh all right. If you do need anything, though, please let me, Eleanor, or Alex know. We'll be happy to get you any items while you're here with us."

(Ok, I'm going to get off for the night since I'm really sleepy and all. But I'll be back tomorrow. Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:07 am

(Ahh ok. Nite nite phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus replied, "Ahh thanks a lot, sir. I really appreciate everything."

Inside, Lisianthus felt really guilty about everything. Not only she wanted Nerine before and caused fear for everyone, but now she has also hurt Nerine when she saw them kissing each other like that.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:31 am

"Laugh as long as you can Celia, but I'm serious. This knighten is very dangerous stuff, I have to find all of it, and secure it for good. You couldn't just touch it and smile, if you are not very careful and use it on your ear, The power of this stuff will overtaken your body, and who knows what this stuff want from your body. . ." Yuu said. Then she turn carefuly to Faye.

"Thanks for finding this thing! I was very afraid I lost it!" Yuu said.
Faye smiled to her. "No problem! I know it belong to someone!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:55 am

Celia replied, "Ahh ok then. So what is this quest you were talking about a little ago?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:56 pm

"Well, of course Celia and Serena, of course, I need you to help me finding all the knighten!" Yuu said. "I have no permission to touch a human anymore, my duty is stay invicible and help if I were needed. I actualy want to ask my brother, Remz about this, but you know, he had no where to be found, so I ask you guys to hel me now!" she said again then she glance to Faye.
"And you little girl, I think you should come too! I need someone with a pure and honest heart like you, to look for the knighten!" Yuu said.

"Me?!" Faye gasp in surprised. "But why?" she ask.
"I've just held a test for a moment ago, I was wondering, if I put this knighten in the town who will try to find me to return it. Well, actualy you are not the first person who took it, you are about the fiftieth person who took it this day, but they are greedily took it and put it in their pocket, so I snatch it back. But you, you took it with curiousity and when you know what think is this actualy, you try to find the owner, and you even give it to Celia!" Yuu answerd with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:14 am

Serena looked back and forth among everyone chatting. She was curious about this knighten so she asked,

"Yuu, what is a knighten exactly? I think we need more details before we start going off on a quest and all."

Alex looked over at Lisianthus and was thinking the same thing. He felt guilty about what had happened and wished somehow that he could have taken it back. He wished that he could have changed things so that he would have been honest with Nerine right from the start, from the moment he had fallen in love with Lisianthus.

But he knew that he couldn't so all he could do was wait until he could be alone with Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next