Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:14 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yup, yup, that's true. It would be very romantic and so lovable."

Rosaline looked lovingly at Bryan and replied, "Well, if my love says so, then I am definitely the best."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:20 am

Alex continued to stare into Lisianthus' eyes for a few more moments and then Lily returned with their chocolate milk shake. She placed it on the table in between them and said,

"Here's the chocolate milk shake. The ice cream orders will be ready in a few more minutes."

Lily left to see to the ice cream orders. Alex looked over at the chocolate milk shake, which looked very delicious. It was in a tall glass and on top were chocolate whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles, and chocolate syrup. There were also two straws in the glass.

Alex gestured to Lisianthus and said, "Why don't you taste it, darling, and tell me what you think?"

Bryan replied, "You definitely are the best, my love. I love you so much."

Bryan was so happy to be with Rosaline in his arms. He had forgotten about the others in the room and only focused his attention on her.

Greg looked over at the couple and sweatdropped although he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:23 am

Lisianthus replied, "From the looks of it, it looks so delicious. Now I should taste it."

She gestured and put the straw in her mouth and tasted the drink. After a second, she said, "Yummy! This is the most delicious chocolate drink I've ever tasted in my life!"

Rosalind noticed the couple as well and then noticed Greg's face. She couldn't help but giggle at his reaction.

Rosaline kissed Bryan on the cheek and replied, "And I love you, too, my love, more than any lover can love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:28 am

Alex put his straw in his mouth and tasted the milkshake. "Yum, this is really good. I'm glad that I ordered it for us."

Bryan felt touched as Rosaline declared words of love to him. He reached up to caress her cheek and replied, "You are the most wonderful woman in the world and I'm the luckiest man ever to be married to you. Everyday reminds me of the happiness that we'll always have."

Greg looked on at the happy couple and turned to Rosalind. He whispered into her ear, "Honey, would you like me to be romantic with you as well?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:32 am

Lisianthus drank a bit more of the milkshake and replied, "Yup, yup, definitely. And it's romantic to share."

Rosalind giggled and replied, "I sure won't mind that."

Rosaline meanwhile laid her head on Bryan's shoulder and replied, "When you are with me, there is no sadness, but always happiness. And the future ahead of us will be like heaven."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:39 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Definitely. And I'm glad that it isn't crowded here today."

He drank some more of the milkshake and then after a few minutes, Lily returned with two large glass bowls of chocolate ice cream topped with chocolate whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and a cherry on top. She placed each bowl in front of Lisianthus and Alex.

Lily said, "Here you are. I hope you enjoy. Please pay at the cashier when you're ready."

Lily then returned to her place behind the counter. Alex looked at his ice cream and replied, "Wow, this all sure looks delicious."

Greg smiled and wrapped his arms around Rosalind's shoulders.

Meanwhile, Bryan enjoyed holding Rosaline in his arms and he replied, "I feel that, too, my love. I feel only happiness when I am with you and life is much more exciting with you by my side. I promise that I will never leave you, for you are the only woman in all the world that I love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:41 am

Lisianthus looked at her ice cream as well and replied, "Yup, I agree! I can't wait to taste it."

Seeing the two couples romantic with each other, Andra said to Patriaclos, "Ahh honey, what is going on here? It looks as if we are suddenly standing on a romantic shore."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:45 am

Alex replied, "Me, too." He took his spoon and took a scoop of ice cream and tasted it. "Yum, this is so sweet! It's the best ice cream I've tasted yet."

Patriaclos chuckled and replied, "It sure does look like it. But we can be romantic, too, if you'd like."

He gave Andra loving, romantic looks.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:47 am

Lisianthus replied, "Really? I must taste it, too, then."

She took a scoop with her spoon as well and then tasted it. She then said, "Yum! I totally agree. This is super delicious."

Andra replied, "Well, I won't mind that at all, my love."

She returned the love looks.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:50 am

Alex continued eating his ice cream and replied, "I'm sure glad we came here. This place totally rocks when it comes to chocolate. In Cephiron, are there delicious chocolates, too?"

Patriaclos wrapped his arms around Andra and continued to stare lovingly at her. Greg did the same with Rosalind and Bryan continued to hold Rosaline in his arms, enjoying the romantic moment.

(Man, this really is Romance RP. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:53 am

(lol How true. Razz)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup, yup. There are lots of places to eat chocolates, too. You know, my mother used to tell me a joke that my hair color is like chocolate's because she used to eat too much chocolate."

Rosaline, Rosalind and Andra all continued to gaze lovingly at their husbands, enjoying the romantic moments they were spending.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:55 am

Alex chuckled and replied, "Ahh really? Did your mom eat a lot of chocolate while she was pregnant with you?"

After a while of being in the romantic moment, Bryan looked at Rosaline and asked, "Ahh my love, what would you like to do about dinner? You must be hungry."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:57 am

Lisianthus replied, "Yup, I think so and even before and after that. She was a big fan of chocolate and she loved eating it with everything and anything."

Rosaline replied, "Ahh yup, I am. Would you like to have dinner here tonight, my love?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:01 am

Alex replied, "Ahh I wish I could have met her. I have a feeling that the two of us would have gotten along very well. Were you two really close?"

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that would be great. And I can stare into your beautiful eyes while we're eating. It makes the food all the more delicious when I'm with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:03 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah. Her personality was like mine, hyper and energetic. She never considered me a child and always talked to me as if I was a grown-up, even when I was young. She loved people and was very kind to everyone."

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and replied, "Man, I wonder for how long can I take in your flirts."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:08 am

Alex replied, "Ahh I see. Your mom sounds a lot like my mom. I think they would have gotten along very well together. The only difference is that my mom isn't that huge fan of chocolate."

He chuckled a bit and continued to eat some more ice cream.

Bryan gave a coy smile towards Rosaline and replied, "Oh? You don't like me complimenting my love? But you totally deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:10 am

Lisianthus continued eating as well and replied, "Really? I wonder why. And is your mother hyper and energetic as well?"

Rosaline replied, "Nobody ever said that but perhaps make times for it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:16 am

Alex replied, "Ahh well, my mom isn't into sweets. You see, I get my love for food more from Dad. And Mom isn't as hyper or energetic. She's more calm and sedated although she does have her moments of excitement."

Bryan replied, "Oh? Should I limit how many times a day I praise my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:17 am

Lisianthus replied, "I see. I wonder in what things is she similar to my mother then."

Rosaline replied, "Perhaps so that it wouldn't overboard and become annoying."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:21 am

Alex replied, "Ahh perhaps the two of you can spend time together. That would be nice and Mom would like that. I see that Dad has already taken a liking to you. I think he loves your vivacious personality."

Bryan gave a cute pout and replied, "Awww but I love praising my love. How can it be annoying? I don't understand."

He gave this cute look of confusion on his face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:42 am

Lisianthus giggled silly and replied, "Really? I am glad so. I hope your mother likes me, too then. She seems like a very kind woman."

Rosaline was moved by Bryan's cute pout and replied, "Umm well, never mind. If you love to praise me, I suppose I shouldn't mind that at all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:56 am

Alex replied, "Me, too. I'm sure Mom will love you although not as much as I do, of course."

He continued eating his ice cream and then asked, "So darling, what would you like to do after we're done eating? Any ideas?"

Bryan grinned and hugged Rosaline happily. "Yays! You're the best, my love. And when I have some free time, I'm going to compose a beautiful love song just for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:57 am

Lisianthus shrugged and replied, "You know this city much better than I do. So you tell."

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and replied, "Meh, are you madly in love with me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:00 am

Alex replied, "Hmm let's see...What do you usually like to do for fun? I know some women love to go shopping and all. Maybe you would like to do that? Or we could rent a couple of horses and go horseback riding."

Bryan looked at Rosaline and nodded happily. "But of course. You totally rock, my love. And as your husband, I am madly deeply in love with you. You're number one."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:09 pm

Lisianthus replied, "Oooh horseback riding sounds fun! I don't like shopping; I find it boring. But I love horse riding and it will be awesome to go along with you."

Rosaline rolled her eyes and replied, "Well, it does make me happy to know that I am attractive enough to make you madly in love with me. That proves I am not an easy one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next