Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:44 am

Lisianthus replied, "Ahh well, I suppose if I need any, I will ask Alex then. But in the mean time, I do have everything I need and the guest room does have some pretty clothes."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:45 am

Eleanor replied, "Ahh all right then, dear. And please let us know if you need anything while you're here."

Alex waited patiently along with the others for Nerine to return.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:48 am

Soon, Nerine returned after having cleaned the table and washing the dishes. She saw that Eleanor and Edward were there, so she bowed politely and said,

"Hey, Mum, Dad. It's good to see you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:09 am

(Back now. Had to go eat dinner. ^^)

Eleanor and Edward looked up and saw Nerine. Eleanor replied, "Good morning, Nerine. Edward and I wanted to see you today and I wanted to help you pack up for the journey tomorrow. And we can spend some time together, just the three of us. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:11 am

(Ahh welcome back. ^^)

Nerine replied, "Sounds great, Mum. I will be more than happy to spend time with you two."

(Ahh btw, I wonder when should we bring back the other couples. I missed them. lol)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:15 am

(lol I'll bring back Rosaline and Bryan. ^^)

Edward replied, "It'll be a wonderful day. I don't get enough time to spend with my favorite daughter-in-law."

Seeing how happy Eleanor and Edward were at seeing them spend the day with Nerine, Alex said, "If it's ok with everyone, Sia and I should get going."

Edward replied, "Ahh ok. Would you two like to take the carriage? It's waiting outside if you two want it."

Alex turned to Lisianthus and asked, "What do you think? Do you want to take the carriage or walk into town?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:17 am

(Ahh and I can take care of Greg and Rosalind. ^^)

Lisianthus replied, "Hmm, well, I would prefer a walk in town since I would love to see every little bit of this beautiful place."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:21 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Sounds good to me as well. I sure could use the fresh air and exercise."

Turning to Nerine, Alex asked, "Will you be all right with Mom and Dad while Sia and I are in town? I'm sure you'll be in wonderful hands."

After some time rehearsing, Bryan and Rosaline were finished for the day. Turning to Rosaline, Bryan said, "You did a wonderful job today, my love. Our performance on opening night is sure to be a success."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:24 am

Nerine replied, "Ahh of course I will, my lord. It will be nice to stay with Mum and Dad alone for some time. That would be lots of fun."

Rosaline replied, "I can only hope so, my love. I would want my love's work to be the best in the world after all."

After checking on the shop papers for quite some time, Rosalind then said, "Well, it looks like this shop has everything we want."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:26 am

Alex smiled and kissed Nerine briefly on the lips, for he didn't want Lisianthus to get annoyed at him again. Then he replied, "I will be going then, darling. I will see you later today then."

Turning back to Eleanor and Edward, Alex said, "Make sure you two take care of my beautiful wife, ok?"

Eleanor giggled and replied, "I sure will, Alex. Now you and Sia get going."

Alex stood up and replied, "All right, Mom." He helped Lisianthus to her feet and replied, "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:29 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yup, yup! Let us go!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:33 am

Alex smiled and held Lisianthus' right arm. Together, the two of them walked outside the house and towards town.

Bryan smiled and replied, "It definitely will be, my love. Together, the two of us can do anything." He looked over at the time and realized how late it was getting.

"Ahh, my love, do you want to stop for the day and go get some dinner? Or should we head back to Rosalind's place? I still have the tickets. I totally forgot about them."

Greg nodded and replied, "Yup, definitely. All we need now is to figure out how to make the payment arrangements."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:36 am

Once outside, Lisianthus began giving Alex the romantic looks and said, "Yays! We are finally alone- just you and me."

Rosaline replied, "Hmm well maybe we should go back to Rosalind's house and give everyone the tickets then we can see where can we have dinner."

Rosalind replied, "True. I wonder when will we be able to have the enough payments."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:42 am

Alex returned the romantic looks that Lisianthus gave him and he wrapped his arms around her waist. "We sure are and now about making up for earlier..."

He leaned in to kiss Lisianthus.

Bryan replied, "Ahh ok. Sounds good and we should tell them about you performing as well. I'm sure the others will be as happy as I am."

Greg replied, "Me, too. I do have some money saved up but I don't want to spend it all at once. We might need some money for the baby as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:45 am

Lisianthus was happy that Alex kissed her and she returned the kiss happily and sweetly, wrapping her arms back around him and gently deepening the kiss.

Rosaline replied, "Hmmm do we have to tell them? I mean, can't we let it be a surprise?"

Rosalind sweat dropped and replied, "But honey, it's stil 9 months before the baby will be born."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:50 am

Alex felt Lisianthus deepen the kiss and wrapped his arms a little more tightly around her. He pulled her closer to his chest and continued kissing her, feeling so much happiness with her.

Bryan replied, "Ahh I wouldn't mind keeping it a surprise. That sounds good to me, my love. Now shall we get going?"

Greg chuckled and replied, "Ahh I know, honey, but it's never too early to get prepared. I want our baby to have the best of everything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:53 am

Lisianthus continued kissing Alex and wrapped her arms around Alex tighter although still gentle. She loved the moment they were spending with each other and hoped it would never end.

Rosaline nodded and held Bryan's arm, saying, "Lead the way, my love."

Rosalind giggled and replied, "Awww but don't you think you are a bit too excited, my love?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:58 am

The two continued to kiss romantically for a while and then Alex broke off the kiss. Looking into Lisianthus' eyes, Alex asked, "Tell me, am I the first man you've ever fallen in love with? Really?"

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "All right, my love."

He gently held Rosaline's arm and together, the two of them walked out of the concert hall and back outside to town.

Greg replied, "Well, perhaps a bit but I'm really excited about our first baby. I'm hoping our baby will be a daughter, for I know she'll be as beautiful and wonderful as her mom."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:02 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup, and you are the very first man I give such a romantic kiss."

The sun was setting and the night was slowly beginning to fall down. The streets were getting quiet for a lot of people were heading home.

"You know, my love, I love such an atmosphere." Rosaline said.

Rosalind smiled and replied, "Whatever God brings is good. Whether it's a boy or a girl, I am sure it will be beautiful and cute."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:09 am

Alex smiled and caressed Lisianthus' cheek. "I am so honored, darling. It makes me feel special that you love me so."

Bryan looked around and noticed the people going back to their homes as well. He smiled at Rosaline and replied, "I sure do agree, my love. It feels so right to be walking beside you. I love you always, my Rosaline, for you are the only beautiful woman I love gazing at."

Greg nodded and replied, "Yup, definitely. All I care about is that you and the baby are healthy, safe, and happy. And I'm so glad that your parents are here to help us out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:12 am

Lisianthus replied, "And I am happy that you return my love. Say, Alex, when did you fall in love with me? What moment?"

Rosaline replied, "And I love you, too, Bryan, and I will forever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:17 am

Alex thought it over and then replied, "Hmm I think it was the moment that you wanted to help me and Nerine. There, I saw how beautiful your heart truly is and I saw the kindness that is inside of you. I saw the potential for there to be love and you captured my heart to make it beat faster than ever."

Bryan replied romantically, "You are the only one for me, my love. No matter where we are, no matter what we do, I will always be happy as long as I'm with you."

He held Rosaline closer to his side and continued to walk back towards Rosalind's home.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:21 am

Lisianthus replied, "Really? So if I didn't offer to help you, you wouldn't have fallen in love with me?"

Rosaline loved being in Bryan's arms and said, "I hope our whole life wil be full of romantic days like these."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:29 am

Alex shrugged and replied, "I don't know. We might have still fallen in love but perhaps it would have taken longer. You see, I didn't want there to be any more complications but I don't regret falling in love with my Sia."

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "Me, too. But I know our days will always be full of romance and adventure. From the morning that we wake up to the time we sleep, we'll always have excitement in our lives."

He continued to walk on with Rosaline and soon noticed that they were almost back at Rosalind's and Greg's house.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:33 am

Lisianthus laughed and replied, "Well, it's kinda pointless to talk about it now, since we are already in love and I am happy we are."

Rosaline looked on ahead and noticed that they were almost at Rosalind's and Greg's house. She said, "We are almost there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next