Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:55 am

Eleanor looked at Lisianthus and replied, "Ok. Then tell me why you love Alex."

Edward nodded and replied, "Yes. Eleanor had told me a little about what had happened. I've been meaning to talk to Alex about it although I haven't had the chance to yet. Why do you ask? Is that what's been troubling you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:57 am

Lisianthus replied, "Because...because there is nothing about Alex that can't be loved. I love his bravery, his kindness, his fun character and his cuteness. What can I not love about him?"

Nerine replied, "Father...I am afraid that Alex...did the same again, with Lisianthus."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:01 am

Despite the sadness surrounding, Alex couldn't help but blush as Lisianthus complimented him on all the reasons that she loved him.

Eleanor nodded and took the words in. She contemplated for a minute and then replied, "I see. But Lisianthus, you must understand. There is no way that you and Alex can ever marry, right? The situation with him and Lycoris is different so I suppose I can understand a little of the dilemma there. But you and Alex met after he and Nerine were already married so there is no chance you two can ever have a future."

Alex replied, "But Mom. I don't want to lose Sia but I don't want to lose Nerine or Lycoris, either. A man can love more than one woman, right?"

Eleanor sighed. Clearly, there was no reasoning with her son on this.

Edward replied, "Do you mean that Alex and Lisianthus fell in love? Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:03 am

Lisianthus sighed herself a soft sigh and replied, "Maybe-maybe you are right. In any case, I-I would have to return to the gods' world and seeing as Alex can't come with me...there is no way I and him would be ever together. Also, he loves Nerine and Lycoris and the situation is as complicated as it is."

Nerine nodded and replied, "I-I saw them kissing on the doorstep. I am pretty sure."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:09 am

Alex looked at Lisianthus and replied, "But darling, I can't lose you. I won't lose you. I love you so much. I know there's a way we can be together. We just have to find a way."

Eleanor looked at Alex and replied, "Alex, that isn't going to happen. Look, you need to make a decision here. You have to decide who you love the most. If it's Nerine, then you have to find a way to make that relationship work. If it's with Lisianthus, you need to do Nerine and Lycoris justice and get a divorce. And if it's Lycoris that you love, well, that's a complicated situation. I'm not sure what can be done about that."

Edward replied, "I see."

He placed his left arm around Nerine's shoulders and then continued, "I guess I should tell you something about the curse of the Carnahan men. It'll help you to understand us better although it's ok not to like it. Eleanor knows about it, too, and she reacted the same way you did when we were first married.

You see, the men in the family have always had this weakness. You can see that a lot of women are attracted to us for different reasons. And unfortunately, we've always been vulnerable to loving more than one woman at a time. It looks like the curse still goes on.

Tell me, Nerine, and it's ok to be honest with me. Do you feel extremely uncomfortable that Alex loves more than one woman right now?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:55 am

Nerine replied,"It hurts more than a poisoned bite of a snake. I would give away everything, everything just so that Alex would love me and stay faithful to me. But now, it doesn't look like this is what is happening. I doubt that my lord loves me anymore, if he did in the first place.

I-I just want things to be like they used to be, before we were married. In the old days, we were always alone and we had good times no matter where we were. At the time, Alex loved me only and never betrayed me with any woman. He used to tell me how much he loved me and how much he cared for me and how would he always love me only, and that no woman would ever replace me. But...but this is not what is it. Why doesn't he keep his promises?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Yuu shake her head as Serena talk. "Not finding the right owner, we have to find the knighten it self. And after we found all of it, I'll take all of it back to the God's world. We, up there will take a good care of it, like. . ., destroying their power or something like that. . ." Yuu explain again. "And yes, who else do you think I can depend on except you guys. I hate to talk to all of my stupid brothers afterall.hehehe" she said again.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:27 am

Serena looked a little confused by what Yuu was explaining to them all but she decided to go with it. She replied,

"Ahh ok. I suppose we can help although are you sure we don't need anyone else?"

Edward sighed and replied, "I don't know. I simply don't have an answer. But you need to talk to Alex and Alex alone. You should tell him how you feel. My son has a good heart but sometimes that's the problem. You really do need to talk to him and let him in. If you still love him, you must fight for him. And I'm sure he still loves you. Something inside tells me that he still does."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:19 am

Lisianthus heard what Eleanor said and then replied, "There-there is no need for all this. Alex, I am afraid I can't go with you all to Lessire tomorrow. I-I have to leave."

Nerine wiped away a tear that tickled down her cheek, and then replied, "If he still loves me, why does he keep hurting me? Why doesn't he care for my feelings? Why isn't he honest with me?

But if he would keep on betraying me like this, I-I am not sure...I can continue. I am not one who would like to see her husband betraying her daily."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:39 am

Alex shook his head and became frantic with despair. He couldn't bear the thought of Lisianthus leaving and replied,

"No! Darling, please, you can't do that. I love you so much. There's a way that this can work. Please don't go. Please don't leave me."

His eyes were watering and almost to the point of crying.

Edward replied, "I understand. I think you should go to Alex and tell him exactly how you feel. Be firm but kind to him. Make him make a decision. He needs to do that for everyone's sake.

And as to why he wouldn't be honest, I'm only guessing but maybe he thought it would hurt too much if he told you of his love for Lycoris and Lisianthus?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:42 am

Lisianthus wasn't happy at all about it either but not like she could do anything. She didn't want to leave but thought it was for everyone's good. She tearfully replied,

"I-I wish I can stay, Alex, but now I don't even have the courage to look at Nerine, not after the hurt I caused her. How can I dare to go with you all still?"

Nerine replied, "But if he told me from the beginning, I wouldn't have thought that he is betraying me. At least, he would have been honest with me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:47 am

Alex held Lisianthus in his arms and hugged her tight, not wanting to let go.

"Please, darling, we can work this out. Let's talk to Nerine and I'll explain everything that happened. You don't have to go. I love you so much. Please?"

The tears which had threatened to spill finally did. Alex could no longer bear to hold the sadness in his heart.

Eleanor looked on between the couple and couldn't help but feel bad for them. She replied, "Sia, you don't have to go. I don't think you're a bad person but I do agree that the situation has gotten complicated. But leaving isn't the answer. It never is."

Edward replied, "I do understand. I'm not sure what's in my son's head for him to do what he did. But you do need to talk to him, dear but only when you're ready, of course. In the meantime, what do you think is best? Do you wish for some time apart from Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:51 am

Lisianthus had faint tears in her eyes as well and replied, "But-but I don't know what to do. I don't think Nerine can ever forgive me. I don't want to leave but...but I don't think Nerine can ever forgive me for hurting her like that. She may have forgiven me for what I tried to do but now...will she forgive me for loving her husband like this while I shouldn't have?"

Nerine replied, "I-I don't know. I never wish to be apart from my lord but whenever I am with him now, it hurts because I remember Lycoris and Lisianthus and all those. I-I just don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:56 am

Eleanor replied, "I think the only thing that can be done, the only solution, is that all of you talk about this and talk about this now. This has to get resolved before things get worse. And Alex, I do think you need to make a decision because I've always believed in a marriage where one husband loves one wife. But you are an adult so you have to do what you feel is right."

Alex nodded and replied, "You're right, Mom. We do need to talk with Nerine about this." Turning to Lisianthus, he asked, "So how about it? Why don't we talk to Nerine and have this resolved once and for all?"

Edward replied, "You need to talk to him and tell him how you feel. And make him choose. He can't keep going on the way he is now. I thought Alex had settled down and now I don't know. But he needs someone to be firm with him and you need to do that. He needs to understand that he can't just do whatever he wants without there being consequences."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:58 am

Lisianthus nodded slowly and replied, "If-if this is the only solution, I guess we should do it."

Nerine replied, "I-I hope I can. All I want, is just my lord, being honest with me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:03 am

Eleanor gave a kind smile and replied, "Whatever happens will happen. I'll leave it up to you two to get this resolved. You two go find Nerine. Edward is probably with her now. And tell him to come here so you three can have a good talk."

Alex got up and replied, "Ok, Mom. I'll do my best. I am sorry for all the problems I've caused."

He waited for Lisianthus to get up so that they could go find Nerine.

Edward nodded and replied, "I understand. Just tell him how you feel. That's all you can do. Then whatever happens, happens. But remember that Eleanor and I will always be here for you, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:04 am

Lisianthus got up and then waited for Alex to lead the way to where Nerine was. She felt a little nervous about the matter but hoped for the good.

Nerine smiled a little and replied, "Thanks a lot, Dad. I appreciate all what you and Mum have done for me so far. You have been nothing but kind for me since I have come here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:07 am

After Lisianthus got up, Alex led the way out of the dining room, looking around as to where Nerine might be.

Edward returned the smile and replied, "Awww, we care very much for you, Nerine. You'll always be like a daughter to me and Eleanor."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:08 am

Nerine replied, "Thanks, Dad. You will be always my family as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:11 am

Alex took the lead and searched for Nerine. He went into the living room and found Nerine and Edward sitting down on the sofa together, having a chat. He coughed a bit and quietly said,

"Umm Dad, we need to talk to Nerine alone. And Mom wants you in the dining room."

Edward looked up at Alex and replied, "I see." He looked back at Nerine and asked, "Will you be ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:12 am

Nerine nodded quietly to Edward and replied, "I-I will be fine."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:16 am

Edward replied, "Ok. I'll be in the dining room with Eleanor if you need me. And be strong. Everything will turn out the way it's supposed to be."

He gave Nerine's hand a pat and then got up. But before leaving the living room, he whispered to Alex, "Alex, take good care of Nerine. She has a good heart and deserves the very best."

Then Edward left, leaving Alex, Nerine, and Lisianthus alone.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:17 am

After Edward left, Nerine stayed silent, hanging her head down. She didn't dare to look at Alex or Lisianthus, nor Lisianthus dared to look at her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:18 am

Alex motioned to Lisianthus to take a seat and then Alex took a seat in a chair across from Nerine. However, he didn't speak up immediately, for he didn't know how to begin.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:20 am

Lisianthus did as Alex motioned to her and had a seat near to Alex and Nerine as well. She didn't speak as well, for she was waiting for Alex to begin.

Noticing the silence, however, Nerine slowly whispered, "What-what do you have to say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next