Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:51 am

(Aww, too bad.)

Rosaline nodded and walked to the changing room to change. After she was done, she walked outside and waited for Alex to finish.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:55 am

(lol Well, Rosalind was sitting nearby.)

Alex finished changing his clothes but before leaving, he took out from his bag a small necklace, with a rainbow crystal on the chain.

Serena gave this to me when we were kids. She said that this would always protect me and for some reason, I think I need to wear this now.

Alex wore the necklace around his neck and hid the crystal and most of the chain underneath his shirt. Then he went outside where Rosalind was waiting for him.

"I'm all done. Let's go home now, shall we?"

Alex offered his arm so the two of them could walk home together.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:56 am

(Ugh, A man with a necklace! I hate that. ><)

Rosaline holded her arm to Alex harshly.

"Yeah, sure."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:57 am

(Oo? In real life? Why's that?)

Alex felt Rosalind hold his arm tightly almost to the point where it hurt. They walked home together in silence.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:59 am

(Well, it is not a good thing here. Plus, a necklace is for a girl not a boy. ><)

When they reached home, Rosaline walked upstairs.

"Follow me, there is something I want to show you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:01 am

(I see. Well, Alex wouldn't usually wear a necklace but he has a feeling that something's up. Wink )

"Ok." Alex followed Rosalind upstairs.

I wonder what Rosalind has to show me.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:07 am

(lol Okay I guess. But I still don't like it. ><)

As soon as Rosaline and Alex went upstairs, Rosaline handed him the crystal ball.

"Look at this."

Inside, Rosalind was still screaming for help.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:05 am

Remz chucled when he heard Darren's word. He has expected this from his father in law, since well, no son in law get easily with the father in law right. "Well, I meet her when Yuu first bring her to our house. And well, she ask me to marry her! How can I said no to a queen?" Remz said in the middle of his chucled. "But I love her after all, even when she's not a queen of Lessire she's still a queen in my heart!" Remz said again.

Yuu, look at two corps on the floor. "Why are you killing them?" she said.
"SHould I answer it?" Hallowell said skeptically.
"I'm your cousin remember! Of course I have to know why're you ashaming Vilefort family?" Yuu said angrily.
"Don't tell me what should I do Yuu, the one who ashame Vilefor family is your mother, she's the goddes of time, but she marry a human as a second wife. Fortunately when you born, your mother decide to leave Godhath house and bring you and your brother Fiyero to our house, but then that man kidnap you guys again from our house when your mother died! Don't you think a human deserve to die?" Hallowell said angrily.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:27 am

Although Remz explained himself, Darren still looked at him skeptically.

"I see. I just wonder how the two of you could get married so quickly. Don't you think the two of you rushed things a bit?"

Serena was looking at the situation and thought to herself,

I hope Celia comes back soon. Things look like they could be a bit out of control.

Alex was shocked to see Rosalind in the crystal ball. He looked there and then looked at who he thought was Rosalind standing nearby.

"What's going on? I knew something was wrong. You're not the Rosalind I know and love." Alex pointed towards Rosaline.

The crystal which Alex wore started to glow slightly but not enough to be noticed by anyone.

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't stand typos. :P)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:00 am

Rosaline grinned and them jumped backwards.

"This is Rosalind," She said pointing at the crystal ball. "But I am Rosaline!"

She said and holded the crystal ball in her hand and broke it to the ground, the real Rosalind appeared on the floor.

"He-Hey? Where the heck am I?" She said as she realized Alex. "Alex?"

Before she could say anything further, Rosaline grabbed her by the neck and made her nails under her neck.

"One more move, and she is gone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:47 am

Frozen from the shock, Alex stood still and did as Rosaline ordered. He didn't want anything to happen to Rosalind.

"What do you want? Why do you want hurt Rosalind? She's your sister!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:29 am

"This 'sister' you call made me pain all these years! She sacrificed her powers to save herself and I had to pay! Is that what a sister does!? Pain her sister!?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:49 am

For a moment, Alex thought over what Rosaline had told him.

"Maybe Rosalind didn't know that you would die if she sacrificed her powers. And don't you think that she has felt bad since your death?

Just please don't hurt her. I'll do anything."

Alex tried to plead with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:06 am

Rosaline grinned. "Hah, you think your cute eyes will affect me? Think again!" Rosaline put her nails on Rosalind's chest.
"My nails have a fatal poison, so if I scratch your beloved now ONE scratch, the poison will go through her blood slowly to her heart." Rosaline said and soon Rosalind could feel the pain on her chest, she screamed in pain and soon she was unconscious in Rosaline's grip.
"Your little beloved will be asleep until she dies, UNLESS you get one lock of my hair, for it's the only cure!" Rosaline threw Rosalind on the ground and began to disappear.

"I will be waiting in my cave south of the forests." She said and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:20 am

After Rosaline had left, Alex ran to Rosalind, who was unconscious.

"Please don't die on me. I would be lost without you. I'll find Rosaline and get that cure and save you."

Alex placed Rosalind on the bed and then ran as fast as his feet could take him. He didn't care that people were staring at him as he ran towards the forests. All he knew was that he had to save Rosalind, no matter what. Soon he reached the cave where Rosaline had said to meet him and there she was.

"I'm here now. Now give me the cure to save Rosalind."

(It's been a while since Patriaclos and Andra have been in the RP so I'll put them back in. XD)

Patriaclos and Andra were enjoying having a private conversation with one another when suddenly, Patriaclos sensed something wrong.

"Andra, I have a feeling that Rosalind is hurt. We need to get to her right away."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:23 am

(Yeah, I remember. XD)

Andra looked shocked when she heard the news. "Okay, teleport us to her quickly!"

Rosaline grinned as she saw that Alex came for Rosalind.

"So you came for her, like I expected. You really think I am going to give you the cure without a fight?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:27 am

Patriaclos nodded. He held Andra's hand and conjured his mental strength to teleport the two of them to Rosalind's location. They found themselves in Rosalind's house and there Rosalind was, lying unconscious on the bed.

Alex sighed. "I don't get why you would do this. I love my Rosalind with all of my heart. Do you think that killing her would make you happy? You'd feel all alone inside.

I don't know what I would have done if I had been in your position but I know this. I would have sacrificed myself if it meant saving her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:30 am

Andra quickly ran to Rosalind's side.

"What happened to her? And what's that?!" Andra shouted as she pointed at a snake symbol which looked like longing by the moment.

Rosaline looked up at the sky. "She will pain like I pained, and she will pay her life. Alone? I have been alone all these years, nobody cared about me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:37 am

Quickly, Patriaclos approached Rosalind. "Let me see if I can read into the past events. Rosalind's unconscious but I might be able to read her mind a bit."

Patriaclos put his hand on Rosalind's forehead and closed his eyes. There he saw what had just happened, moments before Rosalind became unconscious. He couldn't believe what he saw. He knew it had to be impossible.

Letting go, Patriaclos was in shock. "There's just no way. That's impossible. It can't be."

Even as Rosalind was dying, Alex couldn't help but feel a little sympathy for Rosaline. Being alone for so many years must have been painful for her. Carefully approaching Rosaline, Alex said,

"Giving her pain won't make your pain go away. Trust me-I know. And the good news is that you're alive. It's a miracle. Please give Rosalind a chance to explain. Please save her, not for me, not even for her, but for yourself. You need answers and killing her will leave questions unanswered.

And as for being alone, you don't have to be alone anymore. Your parents are alive and well even if you don't have sisterly feelings for Rosalind. And you can have friends. I would like to be your friend. I'd like the chance to get to know you."

(Man, I made Alex say a lot. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:40 am

(LOL Sorry Alex, it won't work, Rosaline is almost heartless.)

Rosaline used the chance that Alex approached her to act she is a good person. Making her face look like the innocent Rosalind, she said,

"You mean...I still have a chance?"

Andra wondered what's up with Partiaclos. "What's it, Partiaclos?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:43 am

(O_O Now that is scary.)

Alex smiled. "Of course. Everyone deserves a chance. You don't have to be alone anymore. You don't have to forget the pain but you can put it to rest. Move on and make some friends. Perhaps even find a special someone to enter your heart and to love you for who you are."

"I-I don't believe it. When I read Rosalind's mind and looked into the past, I saw Rosaline. But I thought she was dead. She's the one responsible for this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:46 am

(Heh, Rosaline is supposed to be scary.)

Rosaline grinned. "But I don't want that someone!" She said and quickly her nails were going through Alex's chest.

(Aw, I hope I don't kill Alex.)

Andra looked shocked. "W-What?! But she is dead!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:52 am

(Don't worry. You'll see what happens.)

Alex felt the pain in his chest as Rosaline thrust her nails into him. Suddenly, the crystal on the necklace he wore glowed brightly and forced Rosaline to withdraw her hand. The crystal shot such a blast through her that it left her unconscious. At the same time, the crystal used its healing powers to heal the wound in Alex's chest.

Once he recovered and saw that Rosaline was lying on the ground unconscious, he realized that it was his opportunity to save Rosalind. Quickly, Alex plucked a few hairs from Rosaline's head and put them in his pocket. Then he ran out of the forest and quickly through the town.

I hope I get there in time and I hope Rosaline wasn't lying when she said that these hairs would save Rosalind.

"I know. I'm just telling you what I saw. I don't understand it, either, but indeed, I did see Rosaline and she's the one who did this to our daughter. And now I sense that Rosalind is dying."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:54 am

(Again, not what I expected, but oh well.)

Andra was shocked. "But-....how?! And why would she do that?!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:57 am

(lol We should PM each other if we want a certain path then. Wink )

"I sensed that Rosaline was feeling a lot of pain. She thinks that Rosalind is responsible, that she can never forgive her for sacrificing herself. It's to do with Rosalind's powers."

Just then, Alex came bursting into the house and upstairs into Rosalind's room. For a moment, he was surprised to see Patriaclos and Andra there but then rushed to Rosalind.

"I have no time to explain but we need to save Rosalind quickly. I got these hairs from Rosaline's head. They're the cure to saving her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next