Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 6:44 pm

Helena happily said, "I'd love to attend more concerts like this.  Do you think our little ones would be allowed to attend again, though?  I know you probably had to pull some strings to let us all in."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I understand and I do want to officially be helping you out as soon as possible."

Although Ryan wouldn't have minded before on holding off such an announcement, he now felt that it was a good idea to do so.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 1:00 am

Nathan looked thoughtful and replied, 

"Well, I did, but I am sure I can do so again. If they enjoyed themselves and liked the concert, then they should have a chance to see it again. Right?"

He looked at the pets for an answer, and Romeo barked happily.

Lisianthus grinned and happily said, "Okay then. Let me call for the herald and start getting the preparations ready. If I can, I'll have the ceremony and announcement ready to be held tomorrow, and you'll become my official chancellor."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 2:21 am

Mindy meowed happily and Helena happily said, "Yup, they looked like they enjoyed themselves and they were very well behaved, too.  We have the best companions ever."

Ryan grinned and replied, "I can't wait.  I'm getting excited thinking about it."

(I know you're probably already doing this but if possible, can you wish either good luck for me or Folke?  If me, then just getting a new class soon?  I feel like one of us really needs good news and we still haven't gotten any.  T.T)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 6:25 am

(Aww I understand. I hope things get better for both of you, and you receive some very good unexpected news soon. Hug)

Nathan chuckled happily and replied, "That's true."

He paused then said, "Now let's head to the magic district. We can spend some time there before it's dinnertime."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "Then let me call for him. He'll come to us now."

She let go of Ryan and rang the bell so a maid came to answer her, and she asked her to bring the herald to her.

(Sorry I couldn't post today. I am only able to sneak now because it's quiet at work and all. ^^; )
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 6:51 am

(Thank you, and it's ok about the posting.  I figured that it may be very busy for you and all.  ^^)

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'd love that.  I wonder what we'll get to see there."

As the couple waited for the herald, Ryan curiously asked, "So the herald writes up the announcements and publicly proclaims them?"

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow before I go to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 4:31 pm

(Thanks for understanding. ^^)

Nathan smiled and said, "I think you'll like it there. Let's go."

He held Helena's arm and led the way out of the concert hall, then to the magic district.

Lisianthus nodded happily to Ryan and said, "Yes but he also takes care of arranging events. Like since you'll become an official chancellor, there will need to be a small ceremony for me to appoint you as so, for you to swear loyalty to the queen and the gods' world. That will be held privately in the castle, usually in the throne room."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 5:18 pm

Helena happily held onto Nathan's arm and followed him as they headed to the magic district.  Her head gently laying on Nathan's shoulder as they walked, she said,

"This is a wonderful date."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see.  It sounds like he has very important work, and of course, the work I do for you will be very important, too."

He smiled lovingly at Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 5:28 pm

Nathan wrapped an arm around Helena's waist and bringing her closer to him, he gazed fondly at her and said, 

"Heh, I couldn't say it better myself. I hope I make up the time I spend away from you, love."

The couple soon made it at the magic district, which was bustling with activity, with people walking between the different shops and stands and a few sorcerers performing their tricks to passers-by.

Lisianthus smiled back lovingly at Ryan and replied, "Oh you bet. It's the most important in the whole world."

There was a knock on the door, and Lisianthus gave permission for entrance. It was the herald who had to come to answer his call. Lisianthus gave him swift and clear orders of what to do, of the announcements to be made and of the ceremony to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 6:30 pm

Helena gazed happily with interest as she observed the magic district and the sorcerers performing their tricks.  She commented, "It's so lively here.  It's amazing."

Ryan observed as Lisianthus gave orders to the herald to make the announcements.  He smiled at Lisianthus, happy that she had cheered up more since earlier.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 3:55 am

Nathan smiled and replied, "Isn't it? It's the liveliest part of Blacklily. This part is always bustling with activity and magic."

The fair that Matthew and Anjela had attended was no longer available but still, there were lots of activity going on in the district.

The herald recorded everything Lisianthus asked of him, and said he would report to her his progress during the evening. Lisianthus nodded and gave him permission to leave, so he bowed and excused himself.

After he was gone, she happily looked at Ryan and said, "It's almost done, cutie. You'll become my chancellor very soon."

(I have the day off today and tomorrow, so I'll be here to post as regular. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:08 am

(Ahh ok.  My work schedule at the academy changed so I'm back earlier than usual although Mondays will be busier for me.  ^^)

Helena looked around the magic district and said, "Nathan, how familiar are you with the magic district?  It looks wonderful.  We have no such place back in Devenshire."

Ryan smiled and replied, "I can't wait to be your chancellor, beautiful, and to help you make this world better.  And now that we have the rest of the afternoon, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:18 am

(Okay. ^^)

Nathan said, "I know it quite well. Well, I am quite familiar with Blacklily since it's the closest city to my mansion, so it's where I spent most of my time. Before I become captain of royal guard and move to Cephiron, that is."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful then looking happily at Ryan, she said, 

"I am feeling a lot better than before thanks to you, cutie, and I am totally energetic right now. So why don't we head to the garden and play?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:52 am

(Sorry that I'm late.  I've been gaming and I only got to a save point just now.  ^^)

Helena nodded and replied, "I see.  Is there anything of particular interest here we should take a look at?"

She looked curiously at Nathan.

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I like that idea.  Let's go."

He got up and once Lisianthus was ready, he led the way out of her office and then outside towards the gardens.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 5:05 am

(No problem. ^^)

Nathan looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, the magic district is usually for sorcerers to get their items from, but we can watch the magical shows. And there are fortune-tellers. Would you like to try that?"

Lisianthus held Ryan's hand happily as she followed him to the gardens. She gazed fondly at him as they walked and said, 

"Heh, I am so lucky to have you, cutie. I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 5:13 am

(Thanks.  I'm playing one of those games where you can't save whenever so yeah, but I'll switch in a bit.  ^^)

Helena nodded with interest and replied, "Sure, I'd be interested in seeing one of the fortune tellers.  Are their predictions usually correct?"

Ryan gently squeezed Lisianthus' hand and smiling fondly at her, he replied, "And I love you so very much.  I am the luckiest man ever to have you, my beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 5:22 am

(No problem. I am working in the same time so it's all good. ^^)

Nathan looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, I don't think anyone can really tell the future, but it's all in fun so why not. We don't have to take their predictions to the heart."

Lisianthus smiled lovingly at Ryan and said, 

"Heh, I can't wait till you are standing before me tomorrow, swearing loyalty to me and I accept it wholeheartedly."

She paused then smiling softly, she said, "I'll also give you a noble title. So you'll officially become a noble in my world, as you are in your world."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=875
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-